Minecraft Sign in issue

Discus and support Minecraft Sign in issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Whenever I try to sign in to minecraft for Windows 10 on my PC, I receive the error code 0x800706D9, I have been getting this for months and trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JasonHartenstein, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Minecraft Sign in issue

Whenever I try to sign in to minecraft for Windows 10 on my PC, I receive the error code 0x800706D9, I have been getting this for months and trying to troubleshoot it, but I have had no success, how can I fix this error code so I can play minecraft again?
    Thank you!

:)

JasonHartenstein, Mar 19, 2020
  2. JasonHartenstein Win User

Minecraft Sign in issue

Hey, so I tried that and when I tried it and restarted my PC, it didn't do anything, I still got the same error, Storage Service did need changed, but I still am getting the error after changing it. Also when I try to change accounts and choose the same
    account, I get the error code 0x80070426
  3. Bandido1508 Win User

Minecraft Sign in issue

Thank you for the prompt response.

To further assist you with the issue, we need to verify the status of the three services required for the
    Windows Store to work.

To access the Windows Services, follow these steps:

1. Click Start, type Services.
    2. Right-click Services and click Run as administrator.
    Make sure that all three of these services are set to Automatic.

• Windows Update : Was set to Auto

• Storage Service : Was set to Manual, Set to Auto

• Windows Firewall : Was set to Auto

To change the status of a service, double-click the Service, change the
    Startup type to Automatic and click
    OK to finish. Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Update us with the results.
    Ok I do believe that the "Storage Service" was the culprit, I can now update all the Apps that need updating. Thank you for all your help!

This was a previous post for this issue it may be your solution as well

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store-winpc/windows-10-store-is-giving-me-this-error-code/eb00ca76-8d7d-4db0-b27a-897f6289683e
  4. bowski477 Win User

Minecraft Sign in issue

From what I've seen from others with this issue, you may need to check to see if Windows Firewall is on. This is located in the control panel under System and Security. If it is off, try turning it on and sign into Minecraft.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

"Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com" error

Hello Eternal,

Sorry for the issue with signing in. Have you contacted Mojang with the issue of signing into Minecraft PE? They both are linked as you need to sign into the Xbox live for the pocket edition.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Minecraft issue

If you're an xbox insider it could be an issue where you're signed up for the beta version of minecraft!
Thema:

Minecraft Sign in issue

1. Minecraft Sign in issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft Sign issue

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "We tried to sign into your Microsoft Account, but something...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "We tried to sign into your Microsoft Account, but something...: I wanted to play multiplayer Minecraft, so I went to sign in with my Microsoft Account. However, no matter how many times I tried to sign in, I couldn't. I have no clue why this is happening....
  3. Friend signed in to xbox live on my PC, then signed up for minecraft beta, now I get a...

in XboX Insiders
    Friend signed in to xbox live on my PC, then signed up for minecraft beta, now I get a...: I downloaded XBOX Insider Hub to unenroll my PC but nothing shows up under Manage Devices, and I don't have his password to log in to MS and remove my PC from his devices. Any ideas on how to...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the PS4 won't let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the PS4 won't let me sign into my Microsoft account: Good day, I need help. I am an owner of Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the PS4, and every time I try and sign into my Microsoft account, it won't let me. Every time I click on the button that says...
  5. why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4: My minecraft is not working 2a652e03-aee1-4cd9-a225-a57d9912fe62
  6. PROBLEMA DE INICIO DE SESION EN MINECRAFT PS4[Translation-ISSUE OF SIGNING UP IN MINECRAFT PS4]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEMA DE INICIO DE SESION EN MINECRAFT PS4[Translation-ISSUE OF SIGNING UP IN MINECRAFT PS4]: ya he iniciado sesión pero me salta un pequeño cartel en la esquina inferior izquierda en el que pone que inicie sesión lo cual yo ya he hecho. Le doy y me sale: hemos intentado iniciar sesión en...
  7. Minecraft for Nintendo Switch Sign In Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Nintendo Switch Sign In Issue: Hello, everytime I sign in on my Nintendo Switch to play Minecraft, my Microsoft/XBox profile is forgotten. So each time I want to play I have to get a code and go to aka.ms/remoteconnect in order...
  8. MineCraft Microsoft Account sign-in issue on Play Station 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft Microsoft Account sign-in issue on Play Station 4: Hello, When I try to sign into my Microsoft account in MineCraft on PS4 it always says “We tried to sign you to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong”. I already defined my privacy...
  9. Minecraft/XBOX Live sign in issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft/XBOX Live sign in issue: Hi, i keep having this issue that when i try to sign into my xbox live account to play on servers it keeps going to a green loading scree then saying “Sorry something went wrong please try again...
  10. Minecraft Sign-in / controller Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Sign-in / controller Issue: Sorry, I'm new to Minecraft on XBOX one. We paused minecraft and turned off our controllers to have lunch. We came back and turned our controllers back on. However, no matter what we did,...