Minecraft sign in (PS4)

Discus and support Minecraft sign in (PS4) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So previously logged in with a differnt account for minecraft microsoft login which i forgot everything about it it has now been attached to my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arreolar, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Arreolar
    Arreolar Guest

Minecraft sign in (PS4)

So previously logged in with a differnt account for minecraft microsoft login which i forgot everything about it it has now been attached to my account do i cant login with my microsoft account. Its says when i do it it has been previously logged in with
    a differnt account use that one or infintely loads while its registering the account

:)

Arreolar, Oct 29, 2020
  2. stubourget Win User

Minecraft on ps4

Still cant sign in to my mircosoft account on my ps4 for minecraft
  3. REP Wade Win User

Minecraft cross plateform

When on Minecraft on the PS4 you should have the option to sign into a Microsoft account.
  4. Help please135 Win User

minecraft ps4

Hi I need help I've downloaded minecraft on ps4 but when clicking on to sign in with Microsoft it's not letting me sign in
  5. Red1Monster Win User

Minecraft "sign in" (ps4)

Did you restart Minecraft and/or your console ?
  6. ashtynCarter Win User

Minecraft

No its just on minecraft ps4 thats not working i can Sign In on the mircosoft website just fine and thank you for responding
Thema:

Minecraft sign in (PS4)

1. Minecraft sign in (PS4) - Similar Threads - Minecraft sign PS4

2. Cannot sign in to PS4 linked account to play Minecraft cross platforms or Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign in to PS4 linked account to play Minecraft cross platforms or Realms: I have tried everything. I get the "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft account, (My username)" or the "Signing in with your...
  3. Trying to sign in to minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to sign in to minecraft ps4: So I was trying to sign into Microsoft but everytime it said it was already connected to a different account but I don't know how and how to fix it pls. bf8338e6-2d14-4a37-b946-51e3f06221e9
  4. Please Help me sign my children in to play Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Help me sign my children in to play Minecraft on ps4: Hi, I Dont know where else to go. Ive spoken to minecraft on thier forum , they say speak to you . Ive paid for minecraft on the ps4 and my children want to play thier friends online. But we...
  5. When I press SIGN IN WITH A MINECRAFt ACOUNT on my PS4 minecraft then it goes to the unlock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I press SIGN IN WITH A MINECRAFt ACOUNT on my PS4 minecraft then it goes to the unlock...: I already own a minecraft account however I do not get the page with the link and code (https//:aka.ms/remoteconnect) What shall i do [img] 4bf3e8d7-1761-46ff-9c4d-bfe5dab1060b
  6. I can;t sign in to my old microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can;t sign in to my old microsoft account on Minecraft ps4: So i had deleted my minecraft application a long time ago and i reinstalled it today, i tried to link a microsoft account, but it says that i have already connected an account, so i went to the...
  7. Sign in help with ps4 with Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign in help with ps4 with Minecraft: I have Minecraft version 1.16 for ps4, every time I want to play with friends but it’s tells me that I need a Microsoft account, I go to the bottom left corner to sign in with a Microsoft account...
  8. Minecraft PS4 microsoft sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 microsoft sign in: So, I've been playing on a friends realm for about a month now of Pocket Edition, and I finally got around to downloading PS4 edition. I go to sign in, follow the instructions, but once it says...
  9. Account already signed in Minecraft PS4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account already signed in Minecraft PS4: When I try and sign in to Minecraft with the Microsoft Account of my GamerTag it says account already linked though im sure that that gamertag's email hasnt been used in another psn account what...
  10. Signing in to Microsoft on ps4 on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Signing in to Microsoft on ps4 on minecraft: I have tried to sign in many times and I've tried every email I have with the remote connect in hopes that it will magically stop saying the account is being used but still no luck. Any advice?...