Minecraft, sinc data from one Xbox to another problem

Discus and support Minecraft, sinc data from one Xbox to another problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Ive currently have had a issue with my minecraft bedrock world transferring from one xbox to another. I have an xbox world that saves on one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NightHawk522030, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Minecraft, sinc data from one Xbox to another problem

Hello, Ive currently have had a issue with my minecraft bedrock world transferring from one xbox to another. I have an xbox world that saves on one xbox but cannot transfer to update the world on the other xbox. So my minecraft world is saved as less progress
    to the failed sinc world compared to my other xbox that has it up to date. If you could help i would greatly appreciate it, thank you very much and have a good day.

:)

NightHawk522030, Sep 9, 2019
  2. NightHawk522030 Win User

Alright, thank you very much ill look into it.
  3. NightHawk522030 Win User

Thank you for the articles, however is there any way for me to manually set as the cloud for data sinc to see if it would update the other xbox one. Or should i contact support for this question
  4. F U I D C Win User

5. ATSFAM Win User

I also have this same exact problem, if you have you problem solved please share so I can fix mine as well.
  6. F U I D C Win User

Thema:

1. Minecraft, sinc data from one Xbox to another problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft sinc data

2. Missing Minecraft World

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Minecraft World: Now solved. Check comments for fix, I found one and have posted it down there. Last Sunday I booted up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to play on the Minecraft world that my girlfriend and I have...
  3. My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...

in XboX Insiders
    My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...: As title says; my friend tried to go to the Xbox Insiders Hub app on his Xbox but can’t log in when it asks him to log in. When he logs in it is just a blank screen. submitted by /u/LifeAegis...
  4. My friend can't join my worlds in Minecraft since the 1.11.1 update =(

in XBoX on Mobile
    My friend can't join my worlds in Minecraft since the 1.11.1 update =(: Ok so idk why this happened but a few months ago (maybe 3 or 2 monthes) before the 1.11.1 update on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition my friend could join me and my other friend's worlds/servers in MC...
  5. Minecraft Xbox 360 unable to do split screen since update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 unable to do split screen since update: Greetings, An update was just done on Minecraft (I believe it was Minecraft and not the system). Since then the kids are unable to play split screen (Offline). I have verified the internet...
  6. minecraft better together wont launch since update error code 0x80040200

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft better together wont launch since update error code 0x80040200: i have been playing better together with no problem after update but now its suddenly stopped launching , i have hard reset xbox and also tried uninstalling and reloading but i keep getting error...
  7. My kids have Lost their minecraft world save,since last update ?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My kids have Lost their minecraft world save,since last update ?!?: hi hope i can get sum help.......My daughter has lost her saved world on minecraft xbox360 since the last update she tells me happened a few days ago... everything was ok before then,,,....she...
  8. Cannot connect to multiplayer servers since 1.0.8 update of minecraft for windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to multiplayer servers since 1.0.8 update of minecraft for windows 10 edition: I used to play with my children to minecraft (minecraft for windows 10 edition) on LAN. Since 1.08 update, impossible to connect to a world of another player. I can see the server, but when I...
  9. Minecraft crashes and freezes console since new TU.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes and freezes console since new TU.: I have recently downloaded the newest Minecraft TU. My game crashes and freezes my console whenever I access a chest. I have not gotten any farther into other possible errors, as this seems bad...
  10. Unable to Play Online Since 9/13 in Minecraft - Chat with Support Couldn't Resolve

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Play Online Since 9/13 in Minecraft - Chat with Support Couldn't Resolve: I have been unable to play Minecraft online with a friend since last Saturday, Sep. 13th. The error I get is: "Connection to server was lost. Exiting to the main menu." I was on with tech chat...