Minecraft Skin from Website-to-Xbox?

Discus and support Minecraft Skin from Website-to-Xbox? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; There's a specific website called Planet Minecraft that offers a service of downloading skins to Minecraft players. With the connection between Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TyleRebel, Aug 13, 2019.

1. TyleRebel
    TyleRebel Guest

There's a specific website called Planet Minecraft that offers a service of downloading skins to Minecraft players.

With the connection between Xbox One Console with Windows 10 (and other devices) in MINECRAFT (non-console version), is there a way to download between the site and Console? I really want a skin but have no idea how to get this across with the bot chat
    or volunteer gamer.

:)

TyleRebel, Aug 13, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello TyleRebel,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns Minecraft skins.

Considering these skins would not be coming directly from the Microsoft store, it would be best to reach out to Mojang through either their
    Mojang help site or
    official Twitter to ensure compatibility of the skins coming from Planet Minecraft.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Minecraft Skins

Hey IronTango

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

In regards to
    using a custom skin in Minecraft Windows 10
    , you don't need anything like USBs, every Minecraft skin website that lets you create or choose a skin should have the option to
    Download or Save your skin. When prompted to save the file, select
    Save.

By default, the file is saved to your Downloads folder. Make sure that the file name has a
    .png extension.

To upload your skin to Minecraft and start using it:

1. Launch Minecraft and select Skins from the main menu.
    2. Select Browse skin.
    3. Navigate to the Downloads folder or to the folder where you saved the .png file and select the new skin.

The next time you load your game or create a new one, your character will be wearing the new skin that you created.

I hope this was of some help to you.
  4. JOEM14-3DDB633F-2258 Win User

Minecraft Create Your Own Skin Feature

We should be able to make a skin on some website or something, then insert your USB with your skins while playing minecraft, and something should pop up, like "would you like to transfer your data to this xbox?" And after that, you should be able to play
    as YOUR skin, and not some other dumb ones that Mojang is making.
  5. Daniel Limoges Win User

Error message "It looks like you don’t own Minecraft for PC/Mac."

To change your skin in minecraft windows 10 edition, click your character on the main menu. The website you're trying to use is for the original minecraft for pc, or commonly known as java minecraft. Even though both games are minecraft for pc, they are
    totally different products. That explains the error you're receiving; you don't actually own minecraft for pc/mac, you own minecraft for windows 10.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Custom skins?

[quote user="ermac29"]

He could have modded his account... The only skins are the ones available in the game right. Default Skins, Skin Pack 1 ans Skin Pack 2. That's it. You cannot link real Minecraft accounts with your Xbox Minecraft account. There is no option for this. He
    either had a different that is selectable or has modded. Those are the only 2 ways to have different skins. The first being legit

[/quote]

Your forgot about the summer of arcade skin pack that features skins from this summer's arcade game releases.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Skin from Website-to-Xbox? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Skin Website

2. Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed): When I try redeeming the Minecraft Earth Skin code, it brings me to the redeeming page, but it says an old email that I have deleted from my account is what is used to accept the item. I wish to...
  3. What is the min age for the free lego minecraft Ender dragon battle skin

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What is the min age for the free lego minecraft Ender dragon battle skin: My daughter got a lego set that came with a redemption code for a free mine craft skin. When when she tried to redeem it, it says she is too young... What is the age limit? Is there a way I can...
  4. Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack: Recently, I bought the Stranger Things skin pack as it is my favourite show (from the Xbox store). I saw my friend had it and I really wanted it, so finally I bought it. It had just finished...
  5. Minecraft - Custom Skin - Apariencia Personalizada[Translation-Minecraft-custom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft - Custom Skin - Apariencia Personalizada[Translation-Minecraft-custom...: Hi. En Minecraft WN10 se puede tener una Apariencia personalizada o solo se puede en la version Java? Can Minecraft WN10 have a custom skin or can it only be in the Java version? Thanks. :3...
  6. Minecraft Earth skin problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth skin problem: I signed up for the Minecraft earth beta and the faq states i should of gotten an email with the skin code within 24 hours but currently ive waited 36 hours and still haven't received any code ive...
  7. Minecraft Earth skin.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Earth skin.: Hi everyone. I signed up for Minecraft earth a while ago and still haven't recieved the email for the skin. I contacted Mojang and they said it is nothing to do with them, contact Microsoft. So I...
  8. Minecraft Earth Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth Skin: Hi, I can not get the Earth skin in any way when registering in beta-testing, I don’t receive a letter with code and instructions. I ran into this problem as early as May, at the first...
  9. Minecraft overworld skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft overworld skin: 您好,请问一下,我已成功兑换Minecraft over world skin,怎 才能使用它呢? __________________________________________ [Translation - Hello, may I ask, I have successfully converted Minecraft over world skin, how can I...
  10. Minecraft Skins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skins: Hey. Nothing too crazy, but I just want my own custom skin for Minecraft Windows 10 on Xbox (not skins in packs). Will I have to use external play with USBs and such to get a skin I chose/create...