MINECRAFT SKIN PACK GONE

Discus and support MINECRAFT SKIN PACK GONE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a skin pack on Sept 8, 2019, but now it's gone!! It says on my purchase history that the payment went through, but now the skin pack is gone.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ghostrel, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Ghostrel
    Ghostrel Guest

MINECRAFT SKIN PACK GONE

I bought a skin pack on Sept 8, 2019, but now it's gone!! It says on my purchase history that the payment went through, but now the skin pack is gone. How do I fix this???

:)

Ghostrel, Sep 12, 2019
  2. StilleHere Win User

Skyrim Mashup Pack showing up as unpurchased

3. Shai Thai Win User

MINECRAFT SKIN PACK GONE

I was freaking out trying to find out what happened to my skins, I feel a little better knowing that I'm not alone
  4. Dark Master JMK Win User

MINECRAFT SKIN PACK GONE

I have the same problem. All of my Minecraft Marketplace purchases are gone, and the "Recently Viewed" section when browsing Marketplace content is gone as well.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

MINECRAFT SKIN PACK GONE

It seems to be affecting a few people. No alerts have flagged up. Best to follow the support link AngelObullets posted.
  6. StilleHere Win User

MINECRAFT SKIN PACK GONE

Dude same! All my purchases are gone too! I'm so glad to hear it's not just me!
Thema:

MINECRAFT SKIN PACK GONE

1. MINECRAFT SKIN PACK GONE - Similar Threads - MINECRAFT SKIN PACK

2. Minecraft Skin Packs Xbox One Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skin Packs Xbox One Beta: I have both Minecraft and Non Mincraft Skin Packs all bought legitimately in the Minecraft Store. I also have legit Minecraft Beta (my current gameplay) as well as Minecraft Xbox One Edition (my...
  3. My skins and packs disappeared from minecraft marketplace???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My skins and packs disappeared from minecraft marketplace???: I had about 20+ packs, but then suddenly disappeared from my list of packs. It is not in my purchase history because it was purchased by minecoins. I tried all the steps people reccomended, but...
  4. Minecraft Skin Pack Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skin Pack Missing: I bought the Doctor Who Skin Pack 1 for my Playstation a while back and I can't use them anymore because of the Bedrock update, am I going to get my skins back or something at some point?...
  5. How do I uninstall a skin pack on Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I uninstall a skin pack on Minecraft for Windows 10: I downloaded a free skin pack on the marketplace and I don't really like it, how do I uninstall it? 5956ee8f-de9d-43f6-ba9f-415b0b411ac8
  6. My skin pack won’t show up on Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    My skin pack won’t show up on Minecraft: So i bought the ancient warriors skin pack on minecraft for my tablet but i was logged in to my microsoft account and its not showing up on mobile or console on top of that it keeps crashing on...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Skin Packs Disappearing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Skin Packs Disappearing?: All my texture packs and skin pack disappeared and there not in my purchase history is there any way to fix this? 39548e50-60b7-4ba5-9745-77ef431ff380
  8. Minecraft skin pack missing in Xbox One Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin pack missing in Xbox One Console: I bought digital version of Minecraft Xbox One and separate Creators Pack. After installation completed, I cannot find Creators Pack component. I checked the record on desktop Win 10, system is...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition skin pack sync issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition skin pack sync issue: I asked for help on the Minecraft forum, but someone said to ask my question on here. Here is my question. In 2016, I unlocked the Minecon 2016 skin pack on an iPhone. When I got windows 10...
  10. Minecraft skin packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin packs: I had some skin packs and texture packs on Minecraft but when I loaded Minecraft up it said i had to purchase them again. I unistalled and reinstalled Minecraft but that didnt work....