MINECRAFT SKIN PACK GONE

Discus and support MINECRAFT SKIN PACK GONE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a skin pack on Sept 8, 2019, but now it's gone!! It says on my purchase history that the payment went through, but now the skin pack is gone.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ghostrel, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Ghostrel
    Ghostrel Guest

MINECRAFT SKIN PACK GONE

I bought a skin pack on Sept 8, 2019, but now it's gone!! It says on my purchase history that the payment went through, but now the skin pack is gone. How do I fix this???

:)

Ghostrel, Sep 12, 2019
  2. StilleHere Win User

Skyrim Mashup Pack showing up as unpurchased

3. Shai Thai Win User

MINECRAFT SKIN PACK GONE

I was freaking out trying to find out what happened to my skins, I feel a little better knowing that I'm not alone
  4. Dark Master JMK Win User

MINECRAFT SKIN PACK GONE

I have the same problem. All of my Minecraft Marketplace purchases are gone, and the "Recently Viewed" section when browsing Marketplace content is gone as well.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

MINECRAFT SKIN PACK GONE

It seems to be affecting a few people. No alerts have flagged up. Best to follow the support link AngelObullets posted.
  6. StilleHere Win User

MINECRAFT SKIN PACK GONE

Dude same! All my purchases are gone too! I'm so glad to hear it's not just me!
Thema:

MINECRAFT SKIN PACK GONE

1. MINECRAFT SKIN PACK GONE - Similar Threads - MINECRAFT SKIN PACK

2. Minecraft skin packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin packs: I had some skin packs and texture packs on Minecraft but when I loaded Minecraft up it said i had to purchase them again. I unistalled and reinstalled Minecraft but that didnt work....
  3. Minecraft skin packs purchased on legacy editions unavailable (bedrock edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin packs purchased on legacy editions unavailable (bedrock edition): Just recently I've been unable to use the skin packs i purchased back on the 360 version of the game. Up until now ive had no problem using them on the bedrock/better together edition. Now its...
  4. Minecraft skin pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin pack: I bought the stranger things skin pack two weeks ago and today when i get on it now says i have to unlock. I bought it on the switch but im pretty sure this has happened on xbox. Does anybody know...
  5. Minecraft skin pack suddenly locked up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin pack suddenly locked up: A while back, I purchased the Minecraft Windows 10 edition starter pack, and with it, got Minecraft coins. I used some of the coins to by the skin pack Nebula HD. I've been using the skin pack for...
  6. Minecraft skin packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin packs: Ive had minecraft since it came out on the xbox 360 and since then have bought many skin packs. I recently reinstalled it on my xbox one and to my surprise i didn’t have any of my skin packs...
  7. Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack: Recently, I bought the Stranger Things skin pack as it is my favourite show (from the Xbox store). I saw my friend had it and I really wanted it, so finally I bought it. It had just finished...
  8. Minecraft Skin packs, Mash-up packs and other packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skin packs, Mash-up packs and other packs: Is it possible to transfer My Skin Packs, Mash-up packs and other packs from Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft: Xbox One Edition (an older version of Minecraft on Xbox One?) Or can Xbox or...
  9. Minecraft skin pack from xbox one to bedrock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin pack from xbox one to bedrock.: Alright, when I was younger I bought the Mini game heroes skin pack on the Xbox one edition of Minecraft, and eventually switched to bedrock Minecraft. I couldn't use the skin pack I had bought! I...
  10. Minecraft old skin packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft old skin packs: I've had a new account since i got a Xbox one and my old account has a lot of skin packs that i want is there anyway to get them transferred c0b78cc9-a81e-463b-bc76-52a8fb5c24e8