Minecraft skin packs

Discus and support Minecraft skin packs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive had minecraft since it came out on the xbox 360 and since then have bought many skin packs. I recently reinstalled it on my xbox one and to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HenryCW, Sep 3, 2019.

1. HenryCW
    HenryCW Guest

Minecraft skin packs

Ive had minecraft since it came out on the xbox 360 and since then have bought many skin packs. I recently reinstalled it on my xbox one and to my surprise i didn’t have any of my skin packs except 3 of them. I then logged in on my switch with the same
    account and had an extra one but still missing a few. I don’t have any of my skins on the xbox one edition and this makes me sad.

:)

HenryCW, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Block Mate Win User

Halloween Gaming

3. XBF Eladio M Win User

If you buy a texture pack for minecraft Xbox one edition, will it transfer to the new minecraft?

Hey junior

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about transferring DLC from the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" to "Minecraft"

In regards to this matter, as per the
    Minecraft Better Together FAQ
    :

"Most content items will transfer over, be available to be used or purchased on any Bedrock Engine platform and be used in multiplayer with a few exceptions due to licensing restrictions:

Playable on Xbox Only, Not Purchasable, Not Usable in Multiplayer:

• Simpsons Skin Pack
    • Marvel Avengers Skin Pack
    • Marvel Spider-Man Skin Pack
    • Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Skin Pack

Carries Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Not Purchasable due to Limited Time offer, Usable in Multiplayer:

• Minecon 2015 Skin Pack

Doesn’t Carry Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to Minecraft due to licensing restrictions:

• Mass Effect Mash-Up Pack
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume I
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume II
    • First Birthday Skin Pack
    • Second Birthday Skin Pack
    • Third Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fourth Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fifth Birthday Skin Pack"

However, when I got "Minecraft" I had to purchase all my DLC once more. My recommendation would be to either wait for you to convert to "Minecraft" or head over to the
    Minecraft Community and ask there to find much more accurate information.

I hope this was of some help.
  4. DBurleson Win User

Question about a minecraft skin pack HELP!

5. BraveSir Paul Win User

Minecraft skin packs

From memory not all skin packs carried over to the newer version of the game - have a look at https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/better-together-faq

Q: Which DLC content will transfer over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

A: Most content items will transfer over, be available to be used or purchased on any Bedrock Engine platform and be used in multiplayer with a few exceptions due to licensing restrictions:

Playable on Xbox Only, Not Purchasable, Not Usable in Multiplayer:

• Simpsons Skin Pack
    • Marvel Avengers Skin Pack
    • Marvel Spider-Man Skin Pack
    • Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Skin Pack
    Carries Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Not Purchasable due to Limited Time offer, Usable in Multiplayer:

• Minecon 2015 Skin Pack
    Doesn’t Carry Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to Minecraft due to licensing restrictions:

• Mass Effect Mash-Up Pack
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume I
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume II
    • First Birthday Skin Pack
    • Second Birthday Skin Pack
    • Third Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fourth Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fifth Birthday Skin Pack
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

XBOX 360 Minecraft Skins

Usually the birthday skin packs are only released onto xbox live for a limited time (around the birthday of Minecraft). Keep an eye on the for the next birthday of Minecraft, chances are the skin pack will be released again at that time.
Thema:

Minecraft skin packs

1. Minecraft skin packs - Similar Threads - Minecraft skin packs

2. MINECRAFT: Missing texture and skin packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT: Missing texture and skin packs: I recently connected my microsoft account to the ps4 Bedrock Edition and i am missing multiple packs that i paid for in the past. i am missing Plastic Texture Pack Natural Texture Pack 1st...
  3. Minecraft Skin Packs Xbox One Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skin Packs Xbox One Beta: I have both Minecraft and Non Mincraft Skin Packs all bought legitimately in the Minecraft Store. I also have legit Minecraft Beta (my current gameplay) as well as Minecraft Xbox One Edition (my...
  4. My skins and packs disappeared from minecraft marketplace???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My skins and packs disappeared from minecraft marketplace???: I had about 20+ packs, but then suddenly disappeared from my list of packs. It is not in my purchase history because it was purchased by minecoins. I tried all the steps people reccomended, but...
  5. Minecraft Skin Pack Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skin Pack Missing: I bought the Doctor Who Skin Pack 1 for my Playstation a while back and I can't use them anymore because of the Bedrock update, am I going to get my skins back or something at some point?...
  6. How do I uninstall a skin pack on Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I uninstall a skin pack on Minecraft for Windows 10: I downloaded a free skin pack on the marketplace and I don't really like it, how do I uninstall it? 5956ee8f-de9d-43f6-ba9f-415b0b411ac8
  7. My skin pack won’t show up on Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    My skin pack won’t show up on Minecraft: So i bought the ancient warriors skin pack on minecraft for my tablet but i was logged in to my microsoft account and its not showing up on mobile or console on top of that it keeps crashing on...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Skin Packs Disappearing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Skin Packs Disappearing?: All my texture packs and skin pack disappeared and there not in my purchase history is there any way to fix this? 39548e50-60b7-4ba5-9745-77ef431ff380
  9. Minecraft skin pack missing in Xbox One Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin pack missing in Xbox One Console: I bought digital version of Minecraft Xbox One and separate Creators Pack. After installation completed, I cannot find Creators Pack component. I checked the record on desktop Win 10, system is...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Edition skin pack sync issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition skin pack sync issue: I asked for help on the Minecraft forum, but someone said to ask my question on here. Here is my question. In 2016, I unlocked the Minecon 2016 skin pack on an iPhone. When I got windows 10...