Minecraft skin packs

Discus and support Minecraft skin packs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive had minecraft since it came out on the xbox 360 and since then have bought many skin packs. I recently reinstalled it on my xbox one and to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HenryCW, Sep 3, 2019.

1. HenryCW
    HenryCW Guest

Minecraft skin packs

Ive had minecraft since it came out on the xbox 360 and since then have bought many skin packs. I recently reinstalled it on my xbox one and to my surprise i didn’t have any of my skin packs except 3 of them. I then logged in on my switch with the same
    account and had an extra one but still missing a few. I don’t have any of my skins on the xbox one edition and this makes me sad.

:)

HenryCW, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Block Mate Win User

Halloween Gaming

3. XBF Eladio M Win User

If you buy a texture pack for minecraft Xbox one edition, will it transfer to the new minecraft?

Hey junior

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about transferring DLC from the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" to "Minecraft"

In regards to this matter, as per the
    Minecraft Better Together FAQ
    :

"Most content items will transfer over, be available to be used or purchased on any Bedrock Engine platform and be used in multiplayer with a few exceptions due to licensing restrictions:

Playable on Xbox Only, Not Purchasable, Not Usable in Multiplayer:

• Simpsons Skin Pack
    • Marvel Avengers Skin Pack
    • Marvel Spider-Man Skin Pack
    • Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Skin Pack

Carries Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Not Purchasable due to Limited Time offer, Usable in Multiplayer:

• Minecon 2015 Skin Pack

Doesn’t Carry Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to Minecraft due to licensing restrictions:

• Mass Effect Mash-Up Pack
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume I
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume II
    • First Birthday Skin Pack
    • Second Birthday Skin Pack
    • Third Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fourth Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fifth Birthday Skin Pack"

However, when I got "Minecraft" I had to purchase all my DLC once more. My recommendation would be to either wait for you to convert to "Minecraft" or head over to the
    Minecraft Community and ask there to find much more accurate information.

I hope this was of some help.
  4. DBurleson Win User

Question about a minecraft skin pack HELP!

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

XBOX 360 Minecraft Skins

Usually the birthday skin packs are only released onto xbox live for a limited time (around the birthday of Minecraft). Keep an eye on the for the next birthday of Minecraft, chances are the skin pack will be released again at that time.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft skin packs purchased on legacy editions unavailable (bedrock edition)

This is taken from the FAQ page on Minecraft.net

Q: Which DLC content will transfer over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

A: Most content items will transfer over, be available to be used or purchased on any Bedrock Engine platform and be used in multiplayer with a few exceptions due to licensing restrictions:

Playable on Xbox Only, Not Purchasable, Not Usable in Multiplayer:

• Simpsons Skin Pack
    • Marvel Avengers Skin Pack
    • Marvel Spider-Man Skin Pack
    • Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Skin Pack
    Carries Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Not Purchasable due to Limited Time offer, Usable in Multiplayer:

• Minecon 2015 Skin Pack
    Doesn’t Carry Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to Minecraft due to licensing restrictions:

• Mass Effect Mash-Up Pack
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume I
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume II
    • First Birthday Skin Pack
    • Second Birthday Skin Pack
    • Third Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fourth Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fifth Birthday Skin Pack

It may also be a problem with the servers. getting in contact with
    Xbox Support
    or
    Mojang
    may be able to help further with your issue.
Thema:

Minecraft skin packs

1. Minecraft skin packs - Similar Threads - Minecraft skin packs

2. Minecraft skin packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin packs: I had some skin packs and texture packs on Minecraft but when I loaded Minecraft up it said i had to purchase them again. I unistalled and reinstalled Minecraft but that didnt work....
  3. Minecraft skin packs purchased on legacy editions unavailable (bedrock edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin packs purchased on legacy editions unavailable (bedrock edition): Just recently I've been unable to use the skin packs i purchased back on the 360 version of the game. Up until now ive had no problem using them on the bedrock/better together edition. Now its...
  4. Minecraft skin pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin pack: I bought the stranger things skin pack two weeks ago and today when i get on it now says i have to unlock. I bought it on the switch but im pretty sure this has happened on xbox. Does anybody know...
  5. Minecraft skin pack suddenly locked up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin pack suddenly locked up: A while back, I purchased the Minecraft Windows 10 edition starter pack, and with it, got Minecraft coins. I used some of the coins to by the skin pack Nebula HD. I've been using the skin pack for...
  6. MINECRAFT SKIN PACK GONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT SKIN PACK GONE: I bought a skin pack on Sept 8, 2019, but now it's gone!! It says on my purchase history that the payment went through, but now the skin pack is gone. How do I fix this???...
  7. Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack: Recently, I bought the Stranger Things skin pack as it is my favourite show (from the Xbox store). I saw my friend had it and I really wanted it, so finally I bought it. It had just finished...
  8. Minecraft Skin packs, Mash-up packs and other packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skin packs, Mash-up packs and other packs: Is it possible to transfer My Skin Packs, Mash-up packs and other packs from Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft: Xbox One Edition (an older version of Minecraft on Xbox One?) Or can Xbox or...
  9. Minecraft skin pack from xbox one to bedrock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin pack from xbox one to bedrock.: Alright, when I was younger I bought the Mini game heroes skin pack on the Xbox one edition of Minecraft, and eventually switched to bedrock Minecraft. I couldn't use the skin pack I had bought! I...
  10. Minecraft old skin packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft old skin packs: I've had a new account since i got a Xbox one and my old account has a lot of skin packs that i want is there anyway to get them transferred c0b78cc9-a81e-463b-bc76-52a8fb5c24e8