Minecraft Skins Keep Disappearing

Discus and support Minecraft Skins Keep Disappearing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; About six months ago (before the Minecraft 10-Year Anniversary), I had a bunch of Minecraft skins and texture packs, most of them the free ones (but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RebSim3, Dec 15, 2019.

1. RebSim3
    RebSim3 Guest

About six months ago (before the Minecraft 10-Year Anniversary), I had a bunch of Minecraft skins and texture packs, most of them the free ones (but I did buy one of them). Fast forward to last night, I logged into Minecraft PE to find that all of my skins
    packs are gone...every last one of them. I rebought the one I had purchased months before, equipped it, and everything seemed fine...until this morning. The skin I JUST bought is gone.

What gives?? I’ve never had this happen before, but it’s annoying and frustrating! Is there a way to fix this?

:)

RebSim3, Dec 15, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

I would recommend logging into the store and checking out your purchases, and see if you have them listed there, which you should be able to re-download, if they are no longer present. If they don't show there, then let us know and we can figure out what
    the next best steps would be.
  3. Landan.301 Win User

I had the same problem and i bought 3 packs then i checked and there all gone so minecraft better fix this because i feel robbed
  4. RebSim3 Win User

How? What's the best/most reliable way to contact them?
  5. ShapeyBoi Win User

My advice is to bring this to the attention of the creators of Minecraft directly.
  6. woody080809 Win User

My skins are still missing from re-download. Could you help please.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Skins Keep Disappearing - Similar Threads - Minecraft Skins Keep

2. Minecraft Earth/Overworld Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth/Overworld Skin: I redeemed a code for the Minecraft Earth/Overworld skin. It says that it was successfully redeemed and I can see it in my purchase history saying it is complete, however it does not show up in my...
  3. Minecraft Skin Pack Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skin Pack Missing: I bought the Doctor Who Skin Pack 1 for my Playstation a while back and I can't use them anymore because of the Bedrock update, am I going to get my skins back or something at some point?...
  4. How do I uninstall a skin pack on Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I uninstall a skin pack on Minecraft for Windows 10: I downloaded a free skin pack on the marketplace and I don't really like it, how do I uninstall it? 5956ee8f-de9d-43f6-ba9f-415b0b411ac8
  5. My skin pack won’t show up on Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    My skin pack won’t show up on Minecraft: So i bought the ancient warriors skin pack on minecraft for my tablet but i was logged in to my microsoft account and its not showing up on mobile or console on top of that it keeps crashing on...
  6. Minecraft Skins Gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skins Gone: All skins that I own(ed) through the marketplace are all gone, the same for my friend, along side all of our minecoins. The skin packs still exist on the marketplace, but have simply been taken...
  7. Minecraft Xbox One Skin Restricted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Skin Restricted: I am playing the newest update with the bees on xbox. 1.14 i think. however my go to skin, Master Chief from the Halo pack, no longer works. I keep getting a message saying its “multiplayer...
  8. Minecraft overworld skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft overworld skin: So i used the minecraft overworld skin code and im trying to use it but dident receive the skin could anyone help im using bedrock edition btw d0e1a004-1dd5-46ab-acf1-98eec6d08c59
  9. Minecraft erath skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft erath skin: Hi so I redeemed my minecraft erath skin a while ago and always used it since ,but 2 days ago I logged in to minecraft and It wasnt there in fact NOTHING was there except a few skin packs all my...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Skin Packs Disappearing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Skin Packs Disappearing?: All my texture packs and skin pack disappeared and there not in my purchase history is there any way to fix this? 39548e50-60b7-4ba5-9745-77ef431ff380