Minecraft Skins Keep Disappearing

Discus and support Minecraft Skins Keep Disappearing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; About six months ago (before the Minecraft 10-Year Anniversary), I had a bunch of Minecraft skins and texture packs, most of them the free ones (but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RebSim3, Dec 15, 2019.

1. RebSim3
    RebSim3 Guest

About six months ago (before the Minecraft 10-Year Anniversary), I had a bunch of Minecraft skins and texture packs, most of them the free ones (but I did buy one of them). Fast forward to last night, I logged into Minecraft PE to find that all of my skins
    packs are gone...every last one of them. I rebought the one I had purchased months before, equipped it, and everything seemed fine...until this morning. The skin I JUST bought is gone.

What gives?? I’ve never had this happen before, but it’s annoying and frustrating! Is there a way to fix this?

:)

RebSim3, Dec 15, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

I would recommend logging into the store and checking out your purchases, and see if you have them listed there, which you should be able to re-download, if they are no longer present. If they don't show there, then let us know and we can figure out what
    the next best steps would be.
  3. Landan.301 Win User

I had the same problem and i bought 3 packs then i checked and there all gone so minecraft better fix this because i feel robbed
  4. RebSim3 Win User

How? What's the best/most reliable way to contact them?
  5. ShapeyBoi Win User

My advice is to bring this to the attention of the creators of Minecraft directly.
  6. woody080809 Win User

My skins are still missing from re-download. Could you help please.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Skins Keep Disappearing - Similar Threads - Minecraft Skins Keep

2. Minecraft skin packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin packs: So I own the star wars original trilogy skin pack for the xbox one version of minecraft but when I tried to transfer it over to the Bedrock edition it does not say that I have it. Any help would...
  3. minecraft xbox one edition dlc(s) and skin transfer to xbox bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft xbox one edition dlc(s) and skin transfer to xbox bedrock edition: Can you help with transferring my skin and texture from mine craft Xbox one edition to bedrock( new minecraft) I can load my old worlds but cant get my skins ,texture pack and other dlcs s plz...
  4. Minecraft Store and Skins not loading (Minecraft Xbox Bedrock)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Store and Skins not loading (Minecraft Xbox Bedrock): My Minecraft has been acting up for a long time now. My purchased worlds from the Minecraft Store are gone, the Minecraft store doesn't load and constantly comes up with "the store isn't loading...
  5. Can't access my Skins or Minecraft Store (minecraft bedrock xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access my Skins or Minecraft Store (minecraft bedrock xbox): So unfortunately, my minecraft has been "broken" for a while now. As i can't access my skins, character creator clothings, purchases from the minecraft store, or the minecraft store itself. Now I...
  6. My minecraft skins disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft skins disappeared: So I bought a minecraft skin pack from the ingame store, I bought a skin pack I really liked. Now I dont have it, its gone. 4623ad1e-53a2-4fe0-b6bc-e329b77717f6
  7. I can't use my minecraft texture packs, skins I have purchased, or even see the market place

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't use my minecraft texture packs, skins I have purchased, or even see the market place: Please help because whenever I want to change my skin or anything nothing shows up. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game already but it didnt work. I am on a disk....
  8. Minecraft Skins missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skins missing: I purchased the Final Fantasy IX skin pack in May of last year and was able to use it no problem. Now when I get on it says the skins I purchased are locked and I need to buy them. On the...
  9. Minecraft Xbox One - My Skins Won’t Load Help pLs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Xbox One - My Skins Won’t Load Help pLs: Haii Everone..My Skins, The Marketplace, Minecraft Skin Editor..iSN'T LOADiNG -•- Please Help Meh xD i Tried Restarting MC, Turning Of My Xbox..SWiTCHiNG PROFiLES..Yah, Every Bit Of Brain Cells i...
  10. Minecraft Xbox One - My Skins Vanished ;-;

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Xbox One - My Skins Vanished ;-;: Haii Everone..My Skins, The Marketplace, Minecraft Skin Editor..iSN'T LOADiNG -•- Please Help Meh xD i Tried Restarting MC, Turning Of My Xbox..SWiTCHiNG PROFiLES..Yah, Every Bit Of Brain Cells i...