Minecraft skins keep disappearing

Discus and support Minecraft skins keep disappearing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My avatar keeps reverting to Steve. It’s not every time I log off of the switch, but often. Yes, my skin packs and unlocks are still available in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ApocalypseSteve, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Minecraft skins keep disappearing

My avatar keeps reverting to Steve. It’s not every time I log off of the switch, but often. Yes, my skin packs and unlocks are still available in my dressing room, but I have to make all the decisions all over again. That’s 16 different things I have to decide again, with a dozen or more options for most of them. It increases my mental load, and adds a very annoyed 10 minutes to my playtime. What can I do so that this doesn’t happen anymore?

:)

ApocalypseSteve, Dec 4, 2021
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Minecraft Skins Keep Disappearing

I would recommend logging into the store and checking out your purchases, and see if you have them listed there, which you should be able to re-download, if they are no longer present. If they don't show there, then let us know and we can figure out what
    the next best steps would be.
  3. Landan.301 Win User

I had the same problem and i bought 3 packs then i checked and there all gone so minecraft better fix this because i feel robbed
  4. RebSim3 Win User

How? What's the best/most reliable way to contact them?
  5. ShapeyBoi Win User

My advice is to bring this to the attention of the creators of Minecraft directly.
  6. woody080809 Win User

My skins are still missing from re-download. Could you help please.
Thema:

Minecraft skins keep disappearing

1. Minecraft skins keep disappearing - Similar Threads - Minecraft skins keep

2. Minecraft java edition skins not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft java edition skins not working.: hello im writing on behalf of a family member. they purchased minecraft java edition after the change over to microsoft accounts for logins and have been unable to change thier skin in game at...
  3. Minecraft skins dont show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skins dont show up: I cannot see my friend's skins, while they can. It happens on servers hosted by Aternos and it happend on 4 servers already. All the time i play i see only steve or alex skin (except one guy but I...
  4. Need Help Changing Skin on Minecraft Java bought with Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help Changing Skin on Minecraft Java bought with Gamepass: Hello! I need help changing my skin. I recently installed the Minecraft Launcher using Gamepass and it's telling me to create a Minecraft Profile Name to change my skin. When I go to...
  5. Incomplete Minecraft Skins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Incomplete Minecraft Skins: The Minecraft Skin "Spooky Gourdian" is incomplete. The skin making system is very difficult to actually search for certain parts of skins to make them and the "Spooky Gouridan" set is incomplete....
  6. Redeemed Minecraft Lego Dragon Slayer Skin but cannot find it :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed Minecraft Lego Dragon Slayer Skin but cannot find it :(: Hi, I'm not a big gamer and always get lost with this stuff. My son just purchased a LEGO Minecraft set and a brick came with a code to redeem for the Dragon Slayer skin. We went to Edge browser...
  7. Minecraft Switch skins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Switch skins: There’s a problem on my Nintendo Switch, where all skins, free or purchased, aren’t showing up on my player EXCEPT the Mario Mash-up Pack skins. Anyone know how to fix it?...
  8. I can't get my old Minecraft texture and skin packs back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get my old Minecraft texture and skin packs back: I used to have a heap of texture packs and skin packs on Minecraft Xbox one edition, but I just found out I don't have them on the newer version of Minecraft even though I'm using the same account...
  9. why can't i get custom skins in Minecraft on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't i get custom skins in Minecraft on xbox one: I can't get custom skin's for minecraft for some reason d969a96e-8a07-498e-9f27-068170b0fbd3
  10. Minecraft Skins Keep Disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skins Keep Disappearing: About six months ago (before the Minecraft 10-Year Anniversary), I had a bunch of Minecraft skins and texture packs, most of them the free ones (but I did buy one of them). Fast forward to last...