Minecraft slow load times / failed to load char

Discus and support Minecraft slow load times / failed to load char in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, After I joined Minecraft insiders beta (which I left already) I'm experiencing long load times and failed to load character errors (not every... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CreepyDrunk, Mar 4, 2020.

1. CreepyDrunk
    CreepyDrunk Guest

Hi,

After I joined Minecraft insiders beta (which I left already) I'm experiencing long load times and failed to load character errors (not every time)

Anyone know how to file a support case for this? Currently effecting my account and sons that I enrolled in the beta program. Both are xbox one x consoles.

Thanks

:)

CreepyDrunk, Mar 4, 2020
  2. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Hi sorry you're having this issue.First power cycle you're console by pressing and holding the power button for ten seconds till the console shuts off.You can also unplug your router/modem while the xbox off.If this doesn't work.You can uninstall the game
    and reinstalling it back.
  3. Lout Of Order Win User

Page numbers and additional functionality

Greasemonkey scripts will always slow loading times as it has to wait for the page to load and then load the javascript to make any changes.

Stylish scripts wont slow loading times at all because they are purely CSS, but unfortunately CSS is limited in what it can do regarding functionality.
  4. ZinVanic Win User

Wood Elf

Ok, thanks and i know where i can steal a elven bow, only a expert lock to pick and ive done a loads of times on different chars
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Did these forums get fixed a little?

Admittedly, these pages do load slower than most, but I'm just happy I can post again. I'll deal with the slow load times. I mean I do play PS3 games so I'm used to slow loading.
  6. PapayaOfDestiny Win User

Xbox One Minecraft Edition crashes when attempting to load or join online game.

Hi great fix taking it offline! (this may have been posted before) One thing to note is if Minecraft is failing to load levels after this crash i have fixed it a few times now by:

Exiting Minecraft

deleting the local save

deleting Minecreaft

re-installing Minecraft

the loading it up and pulling the cloud saves back in!

(for some reason on my console deleting either the Minecraft game file or the save was not enough i had to delete them both)

sorry if this is a repost!
Thema:

1. Minecraft slow load times / failed to load char - Similar Threads - Minecraft slow load

2. Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10: So I just recently started playing Minecraft on my PC again and when I found out that I could get the Windows 10 versions for free I tried to redeem my code to get it. Turns out, it has already...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Privacy Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Privacy Issue: Hi, I'm trying to start a Minecraft Realm, but it is saying my privacy settings need changed. Unfortunately I'm unable to do this for some reason and need help. I have just checked on my console...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock World Corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock World Corrupted: My console lost power during autosave and now my world is corrupted. Is there any way to recover this? d83dc7b0-fd51-455a-9bc8-25f4df15afe9
  5. Minecraft cross console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cross console: i was going to play online cross console with my friends on pc (I'm on ps4) then it told me to go to aka.ms/accountsettings and every time i tryed to it to took me to xbox support blah blah blah...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the wrong account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the wrong account: A couple years ago I downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition on my very first computer that I got when I was about 13 or 14. Sadly, that computer broke a year or two later and I’ve only recently...
  7. Slow navigation on xbox one s minecraft edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow navigation on xbox one s minecraft edition: Hello Experts, I have a new Xbox one s Minecraft edition, the green one, which has a lot of lag on navigation in the home and dashboards and other areas, especially when I try to move through...
  8. Xbox Live makes Minecraft Windows 10 run slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live makes Minecraft Windows 10 run slow: It's a pretty weird problem, it has remained unsolved since like 2 years ago afaik. When i open up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, if i don't login with Xbox account the game works fine, but if i...
  9. Minecraft menu interaction slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft menu interaction slow: The menus are loading really slow. It certainly takes longer going through the menus than before. Anybody else have this problem. 800b41b7-4880-4a1a-962c-00236dd80bde
  10. minecraft large world slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    minecraft large world slow: In large 21MB world mine carts a jerky and slow. How do I fix this b7e523ff-4114-4027-b761-b0afe8e98497