Minecraft Sprint button

Discus and support Minecraft Sprint button in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So for some reason my sprint button on minecraft works but I have to put so much stress for it work. This only happens when I play Minecraft, not any... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by I Im Kindness I, May 16, 2019.

1. Minecraft Sprint button

So for some reason my sprint button on minecraft works but I have to put so much stress for it work. This only happens when I play Minecraft, not any other games. When I try configuring the buttons in -game and change the sprint button, that button has to
    have stress on it too. EXAMPLE(current sprint button is Y but it doesn't work if i dont put stress on it. I change it to LT that button won't work if I put stress on it.) I just bought minecraft on Xbox one and never had this problem on 360. I would happily
    like to know what is going on or a solution. Thank you

:)

I Im Kindness I, May 16, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Sprint button

I do not have this issue while playing minecraft. Yet again i dont really run around. I fly most of the time with the elytra. Been playing for a long time on the one world.
  3. I Im Kindness I Win User

Minecraft Sprint button

So im not the only one with this problem.
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

Minecraft Sprint button

Hello,

try to get the configuration as default.

You may also try to put the Sprint action into a Stick, like pressing the left stick to run. Maybe that may hel you.
  5. Atomic Ari Win User

Minecraft Sprint button

That's just the way the controls are with Minecraft. You have to put double click most times, as when you aren't, you're just walking. Without the "stress", you'd be running all the time, which is a waste of hunger, and some people may not want to run
    all the time.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Minecraft Sprint button

It could either be the controller or the result of updates causing some internal issues with the game itself. I'm going to say the latter, Minecraft has felt kind of buggy lately.

My sprint is toggled to the left thumbstick, I have to put stress on it to sprint by like doing a double up tap to sprint (default controls I think.) Try out the default controls. I've been having a few issues few and there with some of the newer version
    of Minecraft but, I don't believe its anything to sweat. The game gets updated constantly. Try filing out a bug report on Minecraft's website and it could get looked into/get fixed if it is a bug.
Thema:

Minecraft Sprint button

1. Minecraft Sprint button - Similar Threads - Minecraft Sprint button

2. NO SE PUEDE QUITAR LA VERSIÓN BETA DE MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 [Mod Translation - THE BETA...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO SE PUEDE QUITAR LA VERSIÓN BETA DE MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 [Mod Translation - THE BETA...: He intentado diferentes métodos, un mismo asistente de Xbox me atendió y se llego a una NO solución, reinicie reiteradas veces mi PC, Utilicé diferentes métodos, pero NADA. Quiero agregar que:...
  3. "Unable to connect to world" Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world" Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One: Pretty much all my friends and I are unable to connect to each other in Minecraft windows 10 for Xbox. We've played for YEARS with no issue until a couple of weeks ago. We've tried everything:...
  4. Minecraft aktualizacja xbox one [Mod Transaltion - Minecraft Xbox One update]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft aktualizacja xbox one [Mod Transaltion - Minecraft Xbox One update]: [img] Witam mam problem z minecraftem (wersja pudełkowa z 7dlc) chce go zaktualizować do najnowszej wersji lecz nie mogę po wejsciu do gry pisze że mogę zaktualizowac grę za darmo lecz odsyła mnie...
  5. Minecraft - Shaders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Shaders: So theres this thing on xbox where you download this app called file downloader where you can download minecraft shaders onto xbox (makes the games lighting look better) but im not sure if you can...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10: It says the go to aka.ms/accountsettings to change your privacy settings. I have constantly looked through everything currently all settings are on/allowed. I dont know what to do...
  7. Minecraft 1.13.0.13 on Oculus Rift S

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft 1.13.0.13 on Oculus Rift S: After minecraft beta updated to 1.13.0.13 the game does not display properly on oculus rift s. All mobs are floating up the air and the player avatar is in the way of the view. I have tried...
  8. Problemas en minecraft. No inicia sesión y las partidas se cierran.[Translation-Problems in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas en minecraft. No inicia sesión y las partidas se cierran.[Translation-Problems in...: Buenas tardes, hace un mes compré minecraft, al principio andaba bien pero cuando comencé construir varias cosas, el juego se trababa y se cerraba la partida. Tuve que borrar la partida y empezar...
  9. Minecraft PE code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE code: hey, so I got a code from Kroger and I put in the code like normal. it said the coins were waiting for me on my switch, so I refreshed it and I waited. I got back on, and I realized all my coins...
  10. DOWNLOADING CHAPTER 2 ON MINECRAFT STORY MODE. ERROR MESSAGE 80070057

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOWNLOADING CHAPTER 2 ON MINECRAFT STORY MODE. ERROR MESSAGE 80070057: There is enough space but it will not download . I have not idea what to do so any help would be welcomed 37b5d052-0146-4a74-8333-a3813c5fb12c