Minecraft Sprint button

Discus and support Minecraft Sprint button in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So for some reason my sprint button on minecraft works but I have to put so much stress for it work. This only happens when I play Minecraft, not any... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by I Im Kindness I, May 16, 2019.

1. Minecraft Sprint button

So for some reason my sprint button on minecraft works but I have to put so much stress for it work. This only happens when I play Minecraft, not any other games. When I try configuring the buttons in -game and change the sprint button, that button has to
    have stress on it too. EXAMPLE(current sprint button is Y but it doesn't work if i dont put stress on it. I change it to LT that button won't work if I put stress on it.) I just bought minecraft on Xbox one and never had this problem on 360. I would happily
    like to know what is going on or a solution. Thank you

:)

I Im Kindness I, May 16, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Sprint button

I do not have this issue while playing minecraft. Yet again i dont really run around. I fly most of the time with the elytra. Been playing for a long time on the one world.
  3. I Im Kindness I Win User

Minecraft Sprint button

So im not the only one with this problem.
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

Minecraft Sprint button

Hello,

try to get the configuration as default.

You may also try to put the Sprint action into a Stick, like pressing the left stick to run. Maybe that may hel you.
  5. Atomic Ari Win User

Minecraft Sprint button

That's just the way the controls are with Minecraft. You have to put double click most times, as when you aren't, you're just walking. Without the "stress", you'd be running all the time, which is a waste of hunger, and some people may not want to run
    all the time.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Minecraft Sprint button

It could either be the controller or the result of updates causing some internal issues with the game itself. I'm going to say the latter, Minecraft has felt kind of buggy lately.

My sprint is toggled to the left thumbstick, I have to put stress on it to sprint by like doing a double up tap to sprint (default controls I think.) Try out the default controls. I've been having a few issues few and there with some of the newer version
    of Minecraft but, I don't believe its anything to sweat. The game gets updated constantly. Try filing out a bug report on Minecraft's website and it could get looked into/get fixed if it is a bug.
Thema:

Minecraft Sprint button

1. Minecraft Sprint button - Similar Threads - Minecraft Sprint button

2. Can’t get into Minecraft earth sign up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t get into Minecraft earth sign up: i try and try and try to sign up for the beta so i can get the skin, first couple of times I did it was on the first day it was announced. Signing in would yield nothing but pulling up the...
  3. Minecraft: Error memoria

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Error memoria: The game crashed whilst initializing game Error: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Requested array size exceeds VM limit 86a40893-0171-4dc2-8d54-41fbc1f8b209
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Nintendo Switch - MC Realms Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Nintendo Switch - MC Realms Help: My friend is trying to join our minecraft realm on the nintendo switch. The microsoft account is required and he has one (the one made when buying the game for him). He for some reason has no...
  5. Minecraft Codigo -[Translation - Minecraft Code]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Codigo -[Translation - Minecraft Code]: Hola, tenia un codigo de minecraft para poder usar, lo utilice y resulta que no me dieron el juego y ahora dice que ya utilice el codigo. -[Translation - Hello, I had a minecraft code to use, I...
  6. Minecraft Xbox One Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Crashing: I created a new world on minecraft yesterday, about 5 minutes into okay when i press Y to craft and use crafting table it completely freezes and i have to close and start again. I reopened the...
  7. My friend I are both on Xbox one Minecraft 1.11.3 and he can’t join me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend I are both on Xbox one Minecraft 1.11.3 and he can’t join me: My friend and I are both playing on the newest edition of Minecraft on Xbox One and he cant joint me. We’ve tried everything, hard restarts, uninstalling. I can join him but he can’t join me....
  8. Minecraft Texture and Mash-Up Packs Aren't Transferring to Xbox One From 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Texture and Mash-Up Packs Aren't Transferring to Xbox One From 360?: Hi there... I recently finally bought the new updated version of Minecraft on the Xbox One and had had the 360 edition for a long time. I'd bought numerous Texture Packs and Mash-up Packs during...
  9. on minecraft load screen it says"failed to sync user data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    on minecraft load screen it says"failed to sync user data": help I LOVE this game but it does not work!!! So I hope you can fix it thx! I added a comment on the store so please read it please! thx! fd225c14-c959-4a4b-bd95-55cb533d9ca3
  10. I can´t leave the Minecraft BETA

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can´t leave the Minecraft BETA: Hello, today I tried to return to the official version of Minecraft, since I wanted to enter a Realm. I decided to leave the Minecraft beta through the Xbox Insider hub, but when reinstalling...