Minecraft Sprint button

Discus and support Minecraft Sprint button in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So for some reason my sprint button on minecraft works but I have to put so much stress for it work. This only happens when I play Minecraft, not any... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by I Im Kindness I, May 16, 2019.

1. Minecraft Sprint button

So for some reason my sprint button on minecraft works but I have to put so much stress for it work. This only happens when I play Minecraft, not any other games. When I try configuring the buttons in -game and change the sprint button, that button has to
    have stress on it too. EXAMPLE(current sprint button is Y but it doesn't work if i dont put stress on it. I change it to LT that button won't work if I put stress on it.) I just bought minecraft on Xbox one and never had this problem on 360. I would happily
    like to know what is going on or a solution. Thank you

:)

I Im Kindness I, May 16, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Sprint button

I do not have this issue while playing minecraft. Yet again i dont really run around. I fly most of the time with the elytra. Been playing for a long time on the one world.
  3. a Spartoi Win User

Minecraft Sprint button

So im not the only one with this problem.
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

Minecraft Sprint button

Hello,

try to get the configuration as default.

You may also try to put the Sprint action into a Stick, like pressing the left stick to run. Maybe that may hel you.
  5. Atomic Ari Win User

Minecraft Sprint button

That's just the way the controls are with Minecraft. You have to put double click most times, as when you aren't, you're just walking. Without the "stress", you'd be running all the time, which is a waste of hunger, and some people may not want to run
    all the time.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Minecraft Sprint button

It could either be the controller or the result of updates causing some internal issues with the game itself. I'm going to say the latter, Minecraft has felt kind of buggy lately.

My sprint is toggled to the left thumbstick, I have to put stress on it to sprint by like doing a double up tap to sprint (default controls I think.) Try out the default controls. I've been having a few issues few and there with some of the newer version
    of Minecraft but, I don't believe its anything to sweat. The game gets updated constantly. Try filing out a bug report on Minecraft's website and it could get looked into/get fixed if it is a bug.
Thema:

Minecraft Sprint button

1. Minecraft Sprint button - Similar Threads - Minecraft Sprint button

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and Minecraft Pocket Edition: Hi, I bought the Minecraft PE on android. Is it possible to create a gift code to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition by purchasing the Minecraft PE? c8e98796-56c6-41e6-959e-98e13eaabd3c
  3. Minecraft unable to sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft unable to sign in: I am trying to sign into minecraft on my IOS phone and when I type in my email and password it just says there was a problem and to try again or go to the xbox.com website so i went there and i...
  4. Minecraft Marketplace Purchases are gone (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Marketplace Purchases are gone (Nintendo Switch): Hello there, my last try here. I play Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. I bought the ZigZag Texture Pack and a Skinpack several months ago. Now for longer than a month, my purchases are gone....
  5. Why is signing into Microsoft on Minecraft awful so often

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is signing into Microsoft on Minecraft awful so often: The microsoft sign in often fails, prompting me to enter a code on another device 3-10 times a week- and more recently I am ALWAYS prompted if I would like to save purchases to my account or leave...
  6. How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?: I just bought Minecraft on my ps4 account and when I went to log in, it said that my Microsoft account is already connected to a PSN account. How do i unlink a Psn account from my Microsoft...
  7. My skins and packs disappeared from minecraft marketplace???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My skins and packs disappeared from minecraft marketplace???: I had about 20+ packs, but then suddenly disappeared from my list of packs. It is not in my purchase history because it was purchased by minecoins. I tried all the steps people reccomended, but...
  8. Minecraft world deleted itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world deleted itself: So i have had this really good minecraft world since xbox one edition and I transfered it over and all was well. But today when I went to get on it had deleted itself and I have no idea how to get...
  9. Minecraft realm not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm not working: I've started my free 30 day trial for minecraft realms and I tried to replace the real world with my existing one so my friends can play on it without me. But when I try to replace it it says...
  10. Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!: So i have an Xbox One with the newest version of minecraft when i first bought it u was able to go to the friends window and click my friends hosted game. Now it says the is someone online but...