Minecraft Sprint button

Discus and support Minecraft Sprint button in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So for some reason my sprint button on minecraft works but I have to put so much stress for it work. This only happens when I play Minecraft, not any... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by I Im Kindness I, May 16, 2019.

1. Minecraft Sprint button

So for some reason my sprint button on minecraft works but I have to put so much stress for it work. This only happens when I play Minecraft, not any other games. When I try configuring the buttons in -game and change the sprint button, that button has to
    have stress on it too. EXAMPLE(current sprint button is Y but it doesn't work if i dont put stress on it. I change it to LT that button won't work if I put stress on it.) I just bought minecraft on Xbox one and never had this problem on 360. I would happily
    like to know what is going on or a solution. Thank you

:)

I Im Kindness I, May 16, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Sprint button

I do not have this issue while playing minecraft. Yet again i dont really run around. I fly most of the time with the elytra. Been playing for a long time on the one world.
  3. I Im Kindness I Win User

Minecraft Sprint button

So im not the only one with this problem.
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

Minecraft Sprint button

Hello,

try to get the configuration as default.

You may also try to put the Sprint action into a Stick, like pressing the left stick to run. Maybe that may hel you.
  5. Atomic Ari Win User

Minecraft Sprint button

That's just the way the controls are with Minecraft. You have to put double click most times, as when you aren't, you're just walking. Without the "stress", you'd be running all the time, which is a waste of hunger, and some people may not want to run
    all the time.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Minecraft Sprint button

It could either be the controller or the result of updates causing some internal issues with the game itself. I'm going to say the latter, Minecraft has felt kind of buggy lately.

My sprint is toggled to the left thumbstick, I have to put stress on it to sprint by like doing a double up tap to sprint (default controls I think.) Try out the default controls. I've been having a few issues few and there with some of the newer version
    of Minecraft but, I don't believe its anything to sweat. The game gets updated constantly. Try filing out a bug report on Minecraft's website and it could get looked into/get fixed if it is a bug.
Thema:

Minecraft Sprint button

1. Minecraft Sprint button - Similar Threads - Minecraft Sprint button

2. Minecraft not installing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not installing?: So I started playing the newer minecraft, not the xbox one edition, but the new one. The game on and off had problems that would fix themselves but about a week ago I tried to invite some friends...
  3. Sikn in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sikn in Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hello, recently I made new skin, I uploaded it to minecraft on my phone, but when I try to upload it on Windows 10 edition, it crashes (because that skin isn't compatible with Minecraft Windows 10...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Code already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code already redeemed: Hi there, my Minecraft Windows 10 that I got for free from the java edition was already redeemed by the time I tried to redeem it myself. I did not redeem it myself and had found out that my...
  5. 마인크래프트 윈도우 10 스타트 에디션 환불에 대해 [Translation - About MineCraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈도우 10 스타트 에디션 환불에 대해 [Translation - About MineCraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]: 목의 게임을 구매하였으나, 가 생각하던 것과는 달라 환불을 하 했습니다. 하지만 환불버튼이 보이지 않아 질문드립니다. 혹시 환불이 불가능한 상품인가요? ___________________________________________________________ [Translation - I bought a game for the title,...
  6. 마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타트 에디션 환불에 관해 [Translation - About Minecraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타트 에디션 환불에 관해 [Translation - About Minecraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]: 당일 마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타트 에디션을 구입하였는데, 본래 원하던 게임과는 달라 환불을 하 했으나 환불 버튼이 안보입니다. 이 품은 환불이 불가능한 품인가요? ------------ [Mod Translation - I bought the Minecraft Windows 10 Start Edition that day, which is...
  7. minecraft for windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft for windows 10: my computer using mobile network,but the game require to use wifi for playing with friends,can i do anything to play with my friends with mobile network? 64905991-a6d3-4197-947b-fe9b15b2ae66
  8. Minecraft unending signin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft unending signin: Just got Minecraft Standard edition for windows 10. Tried to sign in. The sign in window claiming "Signing in with your Microsoft Account..." Never connects and never gives an error message,...
  9. No puedo desbloqueear Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (I can not unlock Minecraft Windows 10...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo desbloqueear Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (I can not unlock Minecraft Windows 10...: Hola, recientemente canjee mi codigo de Minecraft Windows 10 Edition para mi PC, Al instalarlo y jugar me pide que lo desbloquee a pesar de ser Premium, no me deja hacer nada, ya reinstale el...
  10. Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help: Xbox one will not launch. Minecraft. No error codes worked until last update. 185c76b5-115c-4743-b9f0-9f665bc211ce