Minecraft starter pack hasn't fully redeemed

Discus and support Minecraft starter pack hasn't fully redeemed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Minecraft disc, with the starter pack and just redeemed it this morning. Then I went to play Minecraft on my phone and checked if my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lilia Lang, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Lilia Lang
    Lilia Lang Guest

I bought the Minecraft disc, with the starter pack and just redeemed it this morning. Then I went to play Minecraft on my phone and checked if my Minecoins and starter pack redeemed. It did, but it only has Skin Pack 1 and the 700 Minecoins. I checked
    Payment & Billing and it says that it is redeemed, all of it. What is happening and what can I do?

:)

Lilia Lang, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there, Lilia Lang

I think it may be better to reach out to Microsoft support via https://support.xbox.com/contactus

They will be able to look into this further. You may need to ask to speak to an Xbox Agent as this is billing and subscription issue and will need someone to look into your account.

Hope this helps,

Regards,
  3. Lilia Lang Win User

That brings me to Minecraft, not what I redeemed. It came with a Minecraft disc, I did not buy it. It was the Starter Pack, which I can't find on the Microsoft Store (not to be confused with the Starter Collection)
  4. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

5. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there, Lilia Lang

Was this a DLC add in for Minecraft?

You could try uninstalling and re installing Minecraft on your phone. This may get all the content that is on your account for you on your device.

Please can you pass a link to the content you purchased, so I can look through the product. But please do not include any personal identifiable information (PII).

Regards,
  6. PatriotSH529 Win User

You should definitely try to re-install the game, but if not contact Microsoft support and they can help you in more detail. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/
Thema:

1. Minecraft starter pack hasn't fully redeemed - Similar Threads - Minecraft starter pack

2. 700 minecoins from the starter pack of Minecraft is the only add-ons that i did not received

in XBoX on Windows
    700 minecoins from the starter pack of Minecraft is the only add-ons that i did not received: Bought starter pack Minecraft 10 for my son using my Microsoft account and my laptop. Once purchased, i can already saw all the promised add-ons including the packs and coins. Once downloaded, and...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Starter Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Starter Collection: I bought the Starter pack obviously to play the game and get the extras. After about 4 - 5 days, I still haven't received the 700 mine coins it included. I'm wondering how long it takes to show...
  4. [2020] Minecraft Starter Collection ***STILL*** not fulfilling coins

in XBoX on Windows
    [2020] Minecraft Starter Collection ***STILL*** not fulfilling coins: Same topic as last year. Microsoft Store purchase - for my son - missing coins and some other components of the Starter Collection. Four cases - Microsoft, XBOX, Mojang (corporate) and Minecraft...
  5. Didn’t receive 700 minecoins from the starter collection in Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn’t receive 700 minecoins from the starter collection in Minecraft.: I recently bought The Minecraft Starter Collection on Windows 10 (from the microsoft store) on PC. I received all that was entailed in the description, except for the 700 minecoins. I tried lots...
  6. How to update Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to update Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Collection?: I am unable to update Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Collection. Even though I uninstalled and then reinstalled it. It still had the same problem that is it was still in version 1.14 though it...
  7. I couldn't get the 700 minecoins from getting the minecraft starter pack.

in XBoX on Windows
    I couldn't get the 700 minecoins from getting the minecraft starter pack.: I bought the minecraft starter pack, went to the marketplace but still no minecoins! I saw everything else like plastic texture and etc. But no minecoins. I went to an old tread that said confirm...
  8. minecraft windows 10 starter minecoins missing

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 starter minecoins missing: i did not receive the minecoins 122577bd-96ea-4ca9-b235-e9da13c4dc0e
  9. Minecraft starter pack won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft starter pack won’t load: Hello ive just tried installing Minecraft starter pack on my xbox one. It installed in rapid time and then needed to update, which it did fine. But when I try to load the game irs stuck on a...
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack vs Master Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack vs Master Collection: Hi, I have Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection and Story Mode Season 2. So, what more will I get that I don't already have? I have to pay full price for the Master Collection which comes...