Minecraft Starter Win10 - Cannot create new Realm

Discus and support Minecraft Starter Win10 - Cannot create new Realm in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, I have recently purchased Minecraft Starter for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store so that i can play with my N Switch friend in a Realm.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by l3g0las82111576, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Minecraft Starter Win10 - Cannot create new Realm

Hi there,

I have recently purchased Minecraft Starter for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store so that i can play with my N Switch friend in a Realm.

Im all set up and logged in with my existing XBox account. However when I click on 'Create New Realm' I get "We're unable to connect to Marketplace...."

All other network apps are working. I've tried disabling the firewall. Same error.

I see that Mojang has reently tweeted about Realm access issues. Not sure if those are the same Realms that I would be accessing via my Micosoft purchased Minecraft (Bedrock)

I am grateful for any help you can offer.

:)

l3g0las82111576, Sep 20, 2019
  2. l3g0las82111576 Win User

All - Thanks for help and support

Dear Microsoft. I would like the software that I purchased from you to work properly. How can I return the software, which unless this issue is fixed, I regard as defective?

Thank you
  3. Kai_G92 Win User

I still have this issue too.
  4. l3g0las82111576 Win User

Im trying it regularly. No change
  5. l3g0las82111576 Win User

6. MatsEigel Win User

I have the same problem. Do you have any news?
Thema:

1. Minecraft Starter Win10 - Cannot create new Realm - Similar Threads - Minecraft Starter Win10

2. Minecraft for PC Windows 10 starter pack showing as PE edition. What's Up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for PC Windows 10 starter pack showing as PE edition. What's Up?: Previously played PE on an iPad. Bought a new Windows PC with Windows 10. Bought the $30 Java starter pack, but when it opens it only gives me access to PE features, and nothing Java. I have a...
  3. minecraft starter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft starter: I purchased minecraft starter but I can’t install it.I have already linked my device. Do you have chatroom or anything to support your customer quickly? 22a7151e-63a2-43b5-b9fa-b1ca61e96dcd
  4. Cannot open Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot open Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection: Hi Everyone, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection yesterday, I downloaded it via Microsoft Store, and I can see it created an icon on my windows 10 laptop. However, when I...
  5. Minecraft Starter Collection on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Starter Collection on Xbox One: Hello, I just purchased the Minecraft Starter Collection from the Xbox One Market and I am unsure of what went wrong. The main gameplay for Minecraft seems to be working correctly but the rest of...
  6. Can't open Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter collection after installing it from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter collection after installing it from the...: I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection and I have installed it through the Microsoft store. The issue is, I can not find any way to open it after I installed it. The Minecraft...
  7. Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 missing coins, etc

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 missing coins, etc: I purchased the Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 but I didn't receive the 700 minecoins, skin packs etc, that the description said it is included. I tried all the solutions I found online,...
  8. Minecraft Starter Collection EU XBOX Live PC version not installable but showing as owned.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Starter Collection EU XBOX Live PC version not installable but showing as owned.: Hello, I just redeemed a purchased Minecraft Starter Collection EU for XBOX Live PC version and it is showing as purchased but I cannot install it on any of my devices in France. I use to live in...
  9. Minecraft Starter pack - transfer minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Starter pack - transfer minecoins: I bought the Minecraft stater pack from the Windows store on my email account. It was for my son, who at the time did not have an email account, or an xbox account (he does now). He can see the...
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection request refund not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection request refund not working: Hello, I brought recently the Minecraft Starter Edition and I noticed that I didn't receive the 700 coins. After trying several methods, reading the forums, and contacting Mojang, the issue was...