Minecraft stopped working after changing email

Discus and support Minecraft stopped working after changing email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, i changed email adress some time ago, after that minecraft stopped working, i got this error. I think it's because i have Windows 10 Enterprise... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Steffy_15, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Steffy_15
    Steffy_15 Guest

Hello, i changed email adress some time ago, after that minecraft stopped working, i got this error.
    I think it's because i have Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC, and Microsoft Store is installed from github
    Minecraft stopped working after changing email [​IMG]

Minecraft worked perfectly before changing my email adress, even with this copy of Microsoft Store, on other pc's it works, thanks.

:)

Steffy_15, Apr 28, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Steffy_15! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Currently on Minecraft java you need to use the Microsoft store with the account that owns the game, must be the official Microsoft store, you could try changing the Windows edition to have the official Microsoft store available

Before doing this try installing the Xbox app and logging in there with the same email
  3. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Xbox Live Unknown Status Problem

Hey DS,

So resetting the devices fixed it, and then it stopped working after awhile? Did anything change between when you reset and when it stopped working?
  4. TheRealFuzzyBunny Win User

Minecraft->Microsoft account migration woes

Original username for the Minecraft account: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Unchanged.

Migration was successful. Tried to log in to Minecraft, got message: "Invalid email or password"

Hm. Changed the hotmail password & used it to log in to hotmail again. Worked.

Used same new password to log in to Minecraft, failed again same message: "Invalid email or password".

I'm stumped.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Digital Games - no more access

It should be notrd an expired email account doesnt stop you from recovering an ms account

You have to goto answers.microsoft.com and work with them to change the associated email you just need the details of the account
  6. NWTG Coyote Win User

my account is being hacked

hello to stop being hack change you email password and then if that doesn't work contact Microsoft and tell them your issue about being hack and then the will sought it out.
Thema:

1. Minecraft stopped working after changing email - Similar Threads - Minecraft stopped working

2. Does gamepass minecraft stop working on Macos?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does gamepass minecraft stop working on Macos?: I have a gamepass Subscription which includes Minecraft. I played it on the PC and decided to continue playing on my MacBook. Installed the launcher, logged in with MS account. I've been playing...
  3. Audio stops working when I open Minecraft Bedrock, Windows 10.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio stops working when I open Minecraft Bedrock, Windows 10.: When I open it, my audio goes corrupt and I can't hear anything except for this weird faint static sound. I couldn't hear my friends when we were in a call. When I close the app, the sound goes...
  4. Left trigger on one controller stopped working in Minecraft only.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left trigger on one controller stopped working in Minecraft only.: Hive mind help required...The left trigger on one controller stopped working in Minecraft for the Xbox One. It works perfectly everywhere else and on every game except Minecraft. I can't find any...
  5. Minecraft PE Multiplayer stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE Multiplayer stopped working: On 20 December I and my daughter both connected to my son’s multiplayer world on LAN without problem. None of these logged in to Microsoft Accounts. All on v1.16.201, on iPad, Kindle Fire and...
  6. Minecraft stops working when I try to login - Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft stops working when I try to login - Android: When I click to login on xbox account the minecraft simply stops working. 8ead1b01-678f-4b0e-8415-2705e6a982a6
  7. Minecraft stop working I uninstall and reinstall but still don’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft stop working I uninstall and reinstall but still don’t work: Trying to play minecraft it stop so i uninstall it and reinstall but ireach 99% then just stop and state unsallation stopped and want work 5e4971f5-093d-426c-bf34-52b8fa664468
  8. Minecraft has stopped working...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft has stopped working...: Hello Minecraft has stopped working...we can get as far as the Mojang page then it crashes and returns to the home page. I have tried various resets and deleting then re-loading my account...
  9. Minecraft Pocket Edition has stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition has stopped working: I have sent out a bug report at mojang.com yesterday. https://bugs.mojang.com/projects/MCPE/issues/MCPE-61661?filter=allopenissues However, today I told some of my friends my issues. And one of...
  10. Minecraft Xbox One Edition - MC Live "better together" update stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition - MC Live "better together" update stopped working: I have owned my Minecraft special edition xbox one for over a year (which came with Minecraft game for Xbox One and Windows 10). I installed the Minecraft "Better Together" updated when it came...