Minecraft stops working when I try to login - Android

Discus and support Minecraft stops working when I try to login - Android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When I click to login on xbox account the minecraft simply stops working. 8ead1b01-678f-4b0e-8415-2705e6a982a6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Fernando Augustosilva, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Minecraft stops working when I try to login - Android

When I click to login on xbox account the minecraft simply stops working.

:)

Fernando Augustosilva, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Cursebreaker131 Win User

account not letting me log in on my xbox

For me I play Minecraft on my android phone (MCPE) My acc used to work but now when I try to sign in it says that it can't login to my account. Plz help!!!!!!
  3. BaronTheGreat1 Win User

Is the Xbox iOS Application down for anyone else?

I just experience the same issue, it's been 6hrs now. I have tried different option but fail. I confirm that I can login on www.xbox.com but no luck with minecraft app on android. Have tried rebooting my note8, uninstall and reinstall. Still not working.
    I need HELP! I cant play this game anymore as I couldnt login through the app.

It says "Sorry something went wrong. Give it another try. Or try on Xbox.com.

I hope someone can help. Thanks
  4. HowardZheng Win User

Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page

I don't think this is the game's fault. Minecraft runs very well on my device, it can launch and play smoothly expect for Xbox account login. I downloaded Xbox app to see if I can have a good luck to login on that app. However the same infinity
    loading page turned up.

When I tried logging in Xbox on Minecraft on another Android device, it pops a window to let me choose a Microsoft account, however on this post's device, it didn't give me a popup whether it is Minecraft or Xbox app.
  5. SueTaitQO Win User

OneDrive music won't sync to Windows phone

Thanks

Still not working I have checked that all accounts line up. When I first did my upload to OneDrive couple of months ago - all music wad visible straight away on Android -but when you okay songs on Android they skip after about 10 seconds and Groove frequently
    stops working. Thought I would try the windows phone route. But even less joy!
  6. IgorBelém Win User

"Você precisa fazer autenticação nos serviços da Microsoft"[Translation-"You need to authenticate to Microsoft services"]

Hello Vespine,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When are you getting this message to verify or authenticate? There is one verification I know of when

creating a child account
    . This usually is a $1.00 charge that is returned to the card.

Thanks,

Brad
    While trying to login into a server in minecraft for android
Thema:

Minecraft stops working when I try to login - Android

1. Minecraft stops working when I try to login - Android - Similar Threads - Minecraft stops working

2. "Installation Stopped" followed by error code 0x803fb005 when trying to install Minecraft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Installation Stopped" followed by error code 0x803fb005 when trying to install Minecraft...: I uninstalled Minecraft as it stopped tracking statistics like Time Played and tried to reinstall it only to get multiple Installation Stopped notifications followed by error code 0x803fb005. I've...
  3. My Xbox console companion stopped tracking my played time in minecraft for windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox console companion stopped tracking my played time in minecraft for windows 10: So, it freezed at 67 hours few mounths ago, what i gonna do? how to fix it? 45685272-85b3-49c1-b35f-d6fd2cfeba6a
  4. Minecraft stop working I uninstall and reinstall but still don’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft stop working I uninstall and reinstall but still don’t work: Trying to play minecraft it stop so i uninstall it and reinstall but ireach 99% then just stop and state unsallation stopped and want work 5e4971f5-093d-426c-bf34-52b8fa664468
  5. Xbox installation stopped minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox installation stopped minecraft: Hello all, i have beenhow to fix my beloved game minecraft, it keeps saying installation stopped and no matter what I do IT KEEPS SAYING IT plz help me have my fun back, thanks byeee...
  6. Minecraft has stopped working...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft has stopped working...: Hello Minecraft has stopped working...we can get as far as the Mojang page then it crashes and returns to the home page. I have tried various resets and deleting then re-loading my account...
  7. Minecraft Pocket Edition has stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition has stopped working: I have sent out a bug report at mojang.com yesterday. https://bugs.mojang.com/projects/MCPE/issues/MCPE-61661?filter=allopenissues However, today I told some of my friends my issues. And one of...
  8. Minecraft Xbox One Edition - MC Live "better together" update stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition - MC Live "better together" update stopped working: I have owned my Minecraft special edition xbox one for over a year (which came with Minecraft game for Xbox One and Windows 10). I installed the Minecraft "Better Together" updated when it came...
  9. XBOX LIVE GOLD ended and minecraft stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD ended and minecraft stopped working: November 20, 2016 ended XBOX live Gold . After it my disks (minercraft and others, bought by me in shop) stopped working. For the minercraft do not need Xbox live Gold why games do not work and...
  10. minecraft offline multi-player stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft offline multi-player stopped working: I can't find anything new on this topic. Anyway, I'm looking for some help to find out why the offline multi-player option stopped working on my xbox 360 version of minecraft. I bought the game...