Minecraft storage issues

Discus and support Minecraft storage issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just got my son a brand new xbox one s with 1tb drive and downloaded the Minecraft game that came with it. No issues there. This bundle also came with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by davidhaney1, Dec 27, 2018.

1. davidhaney1
    davidhaney1 Guest

Minecraft storage issues

Just got my son a brand new xbox one s with 1tb drive and downloaded the Minecraft game that came with it. No issues there. This bundle also came with creators pack and starter pack. Downloaded them but when he tries to play them it says

“Not enough storage - 47 MB

You do not have enough space available on your device to download the Greek Mythology Mash-up”

In this day and age this should be painless but I’m ready to return this thing and just have him play it on the old iPhone which never had any problems. What should I do. We’ve never owned an xbox so hopefully I’ll understand the answers. Thanks guys

:)

davidhaney1, Dec 27, 2018
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Minecraft storage issues

Hey David,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Nothing to worry about here, I'm going to try my best to help you resolve this issue as quickly and easily as possible.

First I would like to verify your storage space available. From the home screen, Go to
    "My games and apps". Once on this page, you should see your total storage space, along with your space remaining on the bottom left.

After verifying you have enough space available, please perform a power cycle on your Xbox one. The power cycle, when done using these steps, will clear the cache and refresh the Xbox.

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console
    for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.
    Wait 30 seconds
    . Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the
    Xbox button on your controller. Let us know the results! I'm thinking your console may have needed a refresh after downloading for extended periods of time.
  3. BlackShadow7616 Win User

Minecraft storage issues

Same thing is happening to me, I’ve followed the steps and it’s still saying the same thing. I have 1.2tb space remaining
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Minecraft storage issues

Hello BlackShadow,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. I assure you we are here to help. Please take the time to create a brand new thread, detailing this issue if you haven't already. Let us know all troubleshooting steps you have tried out as well.

Thanks again!
  5. TMX boxburn Win User

Game couldn't start mine craft try downloading game again!

Check in your storage device and see if the Minecraft download is there or if it is a corrupted file. Also, what storage device are you using to store Minecraft on?
  6. Elshiznitski001 Win User

Minecraft storage

I have heard of a lot of people having this same issue lately. It might be on the minecraft server side this weekend.
Thema:

Minecraft storage issues

1. Minecraft storage issues - Similar Threads - Minecraft storage issues

2. Minecraft servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft servers: I cant find where the thing for servers are i want servers i cant use them tho 1ef8f4f2-a346-4b1d-8cea-62c05c55ebb9
  3. Minecraft Outdated client xbox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Outdated client xbox1: Me and my friend both installed minecraft today on the xbox 1. He made a world but when i try to join it says "Could not connect: Outdated client!" so i made a world and when he trys to join it...
  4. Minecraft storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft storage: I have had a issue where I cannot use, create or join minecraft servers becuase of a error where I haven't got enough storage ( I have 150gb of storage) f0bb4ece-fe60-420d-a2a3-36fd650dca72
  5. Out of data Storage Space on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Out of data Storage Space on Minecraft: When loading into one of my worlds, i can play for about 10 seconds and then I am kicked out and a screen appears, saying "you are out of data storage space and mine craft is unable to save your...
  6. You are almost out of data storage space in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You are almost out of data storage space in Minecraft: "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to this feature until you clear up additional storage space" is a message given to me after trying to enter my world,...
  7. Minecraft "You are almost out of storage space! Minecraft has restricted..." error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft "You are almost out of storage space! Minecraft has restricted..." error: When trying to start Minecraft I receive "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted ask access to this feature until you clear up additional storage space." I'm only using...
  8. Minecraft Saves and Cloud Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Saves and Cloud Storage: I moved a few days ago and took my Xbone with me. I didn't have internet for a few days so I got by with playing Minecraft offline. I played a particular save two different times, then came back...
  9. HELP!! I can't get minecraft Xbox one edition to change storage device. :-(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP!! I can't get minecraft Xbox one edition to change storage device. :-(: The option does not come up to change storage device anymore. My external drive is connected and it reads fine in the dashboard but in the Minecraft Xbox One Edition there is no option anymore. I...
  10. Downloaded Minecraft , Uninstalled for storage reasons , now cannot install . It says I have ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloaded Minecraft , Uninstalled for storage reasons , now cannot install . It says I have ...: So last year I downloaded Minecraft , After a while I ran out of storage , So I uninstalled it. Now I would like to install it but I cannot as it says '' Buy'' instead of ''download''. Please...