Minecraft storage issues

Discus and support Minecraft storage issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just got my son a brand new xbox one s with 1tb drive and downloaded the Minecraft game that came with it. No issues there. This bundle also came with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by davidhaney1, Dec 27, 2018.

1. davidhaney1
    davidhaney1 Guest

Minecraft storage issues

Just got my son a brand new xbox one s with 1tb drive and downloaded the Minecraft game that came with it. No issues there. This bundle also came with creators pack and starter pack. Downloaded them but when he tries to play them it says

“Not enough storage - 47 MB

You do not have enough space available on your device to download the Greek Mythology Mash-up”

In this day and age this should be painless but I’m ready to return this thing and just have him play it on the old iPhone which never had any problems. What should I do. We’ve never owned an xbox so hopefully I’ll understand the answers. Thanks guys

:)

davidhaney1, Dec 27, 2018
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Minecraft storage issues

Hey David,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Nothing to worry about here, I'm going to try my best to help you resolve this issue as quickly and easily as possible.

First I would like to verify your storage space available. From the home screen, Go to
    "My games and apps". Once on this page, you should see your total storage space, along with your space remaining on the bottom left.

After verifying you have enough space available, please perform a power cycle on your Xbox one. The power cycle, when done using these steps, will clear the cache and refresh the Xbox.

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console
    for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.
    Wait 30 seconds
    . Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the
    Xbox button on your controller. Let us know the results! I'm thinking your console may have needed a refresh after downloading for extended periods of time.
  3. TMX boxburn Win User

Game couldn't start mine craft try downloading game again!

Check in your storage device and see if the Minecraft download is there or if it is a corrupted file. Also, what storage device are you using to store Minecraft on?
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox LIVE 360 Still Down?

Apart from a cloud storage issue with Minecraft saves xbox live is up and running.

100% backwards compatibility was never promised on the 360 so not sure where you got that from.
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

not loading minecraft

Hey there Gladiator58! Apologies to hear about your world not loading in Minecraft. Have you tried to Clear your Systems Cache? If so, try to delete, then re-download Minecraft to see if that helps resolve your issue. You might also want to go to your
    storage device and make sure you don't see any Minecraft content with an exclamation point (!) in it.
  6. Arminator Win User

Transferring Minecraft worlds

Unfortunately, since Minecraft is not a Play Anywhere title, you can't migrate your Xbox Minecraft worlds to Windows 10 Minecraft.

There is no way to access saved data on your Xbox console or the cloud storage.
Thema:

Minecraft storage issues

1. Minecraft storage issues - Similar Threads - Minecraft storage issues

2. Forcing a version of Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forcing a version of Minecraft?: I am trying to get Minecraft to play between the Switch and a PC. The Switch is version 1.10.0. And the PC was version 1.9.0, so I added the option for beta to updated through the Insider...
  3. Minecraft Realm texture pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm texture pack: Somehow, the "updated" texture pack got put on my realm and I can't manage to put the normal one back. I hate the updated one, and want the old one back. What can I do? I've tried everything I...
  4. Problème de connexion sur Xbox live sur Minecraft P.E. [Xbox live connection issue on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de connexion sur Xbox live sur Minecraft P.E. [Xbox live connection issue on...: depuis plusieurs jours je n’arrive pas me connecter Xbox live, il me mettent «veuillé réssayer ou sur Xbox.com. Aidez-moi remediez sur ce problème au plus vite. Cordialement Translation: [for...
  5. Minecraft for Xbox is inoperable!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Xbox is inoperable!: Hello, Is Minecraft for Xbox One totally broken for everyone else? I cant access my packs, some worlds, realms, I cant even get signed in! I have already tried the normal Xbox troubleshooting...
  6. How do I change my minecraft version on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change my minecraft version on Xbox one: I was wondering how i could change the minecraft version i am using for xbox one. I cant find the answer anywhere. Please help!! 92daee41-d8a2-41d6-9333-ef43bce73078
  7. !BUILDERS WANTED! - Minecraft Build Team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    !BUILDERS WANTED! - Minecraft Build Team: I'm looking to create a Minecraft build team for a world which I have begun. If you are above the age of 12, then you can join! Also, you must be a fairly decent builder so I will soon create a...
  8. Minecraft Saves and Cloud Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Saves and Cloud Storage: I moved a few days ago and took my Xbone with me. I didn't have internet for a few days so I got by with playing Minecraft offline. I played a particular save two different times, then came back...
  9. HELP!! I can't get minecraft Xbox one edition to change storage device. :-(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP!! I can't get minecraft Xbox one edition to change storage device. :-(: The option does not come up to change storage device anymore. My external drive is connected and it reads fine in the dashboard but in the Minecraft Xbox One Edition there is no option anymore. I...
  10. Downloaded Minecraft , Uninstalled for storage reasons , now cannot install . It says I have ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloaded Minecraft , Uninstalled for storage reasons , now cannot install . It says I have ...: So last year I downloaded Minecraft , After a while I ran out of storage , So I uninstalled it. Now I would like to install it but I cannot as it says '' Buy'' instead of ''download''. Please...