Minecraft storage issues

Discus and support Minecraft storage issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just got my son a brand new xbox one s with 1tb drive and downloaded the Minecraft game that came with it. No issues there. This bundle also came with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by davidhaney1, Dec 27, 2018.

1. davidhaney1
    davidhaney1 Guest

Minecraft storage issues

Just got my son a brand new xbox one s with 1tb drive and downloaded the Minecraft game that came with it. No issues there. This bundle also came with creators pack and starter pack. Downloaded them but when he tries to play them it says

“Not enough storage - 47 MB

You do not have enough space available on your device to download the Greek Mythology Mash-up”

In this day and age this should be painless but I’m ready to return this thing and just have him play it on the old iPhone which never had any problems. What should I do. We’ve never owned an xbox so hopefully I’ll understand the answers. Thanks guys

:)

davidhaney1, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Minecraft storage issues

1. Minecraft storage issues - Similar Threads - Minecraft storage issues

2. Minecraft version's broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft version's broken: My minecraft version is different then all the people i know Mines is 1.9.0.5 while others are 1.8.1.0 so is there a way to change versions? a150fac4-6d79-40a2-8eeb-7aca5f833173
  3. Minecraft - transferring progress and coins - kindle to ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - transferring progress and coins - kindle to ipad: Hi, My son has Minecraft on his kindle fire but is getting an iPad for his birthday. If we buy Minecraft for his iPad can he then transfer his progress and coins to the iPad? If so how do we do...
  4. How do I get texture packs back after reinstalling Minecraft on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get texture packs back after reinstalling Minecraft on xbox one?: My son uninstalled his Minecraft game on xbox one and reinstalled it. He seems to have lost his texture packs that he had purchased. Is there a way to get them back?...
  5. Minecraft Launch Crush

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launch Crush: I have a problem, that my Minecraft Windows 10 version dont works. I launch game - Logo Mojang appears and game closed. I think problem with my videocard, because if i disable my videocard - game...
  6. Problema de atualizaçao do Minecraft Xbox One[Problems of atualizaçao do Minecraft Xbox One]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema de atualizaçao do Minecraft Xbox One[Problems of atualizaçao do Minecraft Xbox One]: Bom dia a todos. Estou com um problema. Comprei ontem de uma pessoa o jogo Minecraft para meu Xbox One em mídia fisica (usado), chegando em casa instalei normalmente em meu xbox e ele pediu uma...
  7. i've buyed minecraft xbox one edition disc but i can't download the latest version of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i've buyed minecraft xbox one edition disc but i can't download the latest version of...: how i said on title, on the title screen has a button saying "download the latest version for free" but i still have to pay for the latest minecraft on store , someone can teach to me how to...
  8. Minecraft Saves and Cloud Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Saves and Cloud Storage: I moved a few days ago and took my Xbone with me. I didn't have internet for a few days so I got by with playing Minecraft offline. I played a particular save two different times, then came back...
  9. HELP!! I can't get minecraft Xbox one edition to change storage device. :-(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP!! I can't get minecraft Xbox one edition to change storage device. :-(: The option does not come up to change storage device anymore. My external drive is connected and it reads fine in the dashboard but in the Minecraft Xbox One Edition there is no option anymore. I...
  10. Downloaded Minecraft , Uninstalled for storage reasons , now cannot install . It says I have ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloaded Minecraft , Uninstalled for storage reasons , now cannot install . It says I have ...: So last year I downloaded Minecraft , After a while I ran out of storage , So I uninstalled it. Now I would like to install it but I cannot as it says '' Buy'' instead of ''download''. Please...