Minecraft store and mircosoft store

Discus and support Minecraft store and mircosoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I installed Minecraft again, high hopes to have fun with friends and my brother again. I planned on paying for realms on the windows 10... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dannythederpkid, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Minecraft store and mircosoft store

Recently I installed Minecraft again, high hopes to have fun with friends and my brother again. I planned on paying for realms on the windows 10 version. That way my brothers can play together with me and my friends. Yet I saw that my texture packs are gone,
    skins, and mash packs, I was uh oh I'll just go to mange and install. My stuff wasn't there. I went on the Minecraft store and it was saying I had to re buy the stuff I already bought. Like is that some kind of sick joke, basically you too me it seem like
    I got robbed for item I bought and used many times but the moment Minecraft is played no more and is deleted I lose all my stuff? I am little upset because I like Minecraft and play it with my brothers. It like y'all trying to get an extra buck out of me because
    I took Minecraft off for a month. I want to know if I can get my stuff back like the pureBD texture pack, and my star war skins back in some way, or am I gonna have to purchase tht all again? Those who think I am complaining yeah I am I stopped playin g a
    game I liked for a bit for other games then all of sudden my stuff is gone, that stuff wasn't really cheap it adds up. I just want the my purchase back if anyone can help that would be nice.

:)

dannythederpkid, Aug 22, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there dannythederpkid,

Have you already taken a look at your accounts
    Purchase History
    to confirm that you have purchased the items that are missing. Of course if you have already purchased them you should not have to buy them again, any DLC that you purchase will not just be removed from your account due to inactivity.

Please take a look and let us know if you see the purchases.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey danny

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with recovering content that you own on your account.

In regards to this, as long as you are logged into the Microsoft account that you

purchased all this content on
    , you should be able to use it on a different platform.

As long as you are using this account, your Minecoins and your Marketplace content will be available to you on any supported platform (any version of Minecraft without “Edition”
    in the name).

Can you verify that you are correctly signed into the account that you purchased all this content on?
  4. dannythederpkid Win User

Yes I can verify that it is my account that is being used for the stuff tht purchase, how to prove it to you I do not know how but my I have issue and it might be the problem as to why I can't access my stuff it says I ain't connected to the internet but
    I am I using a wired cable to connected to the internet and it says good connection
  5. braveheatz Win User

gift card code has more than 25 digits

Customer support, did you bought it at a Mircosoft Store or a differnet store? Do you have the copy still?
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Adaptive controller for Xbox

Hi there BernardMAguilar

Depends on location but here is A USA link https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/xbox-adaptive-controller Please
    remember to check on the Mircosoft store page in Brazil, I hope this helps your sister, I will try and look up one for Brazil but I suggest trying to look up on the mircosoft store on the Brazilian web page, It might not be accessible to all regions as of
    yet.
Thema:

1. Minecraft store and mircosoft store - Similar Threads - Minecraft store mircosoft

2. I own minecraft for windows 10 but it has been removed from store

in XBoX on Windows
    I own minecraft for windows 10 but it has been removed from store: Earlier today I redeemed a code for minecraft windows 10 edition but it has been removed from the store and I can't install it. Anyone have any ideas? 82b5b592-eb31-44e4-819a-8d8d9f17c002
  3. Minecraft Win10app where and how to store and use functions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Win10app where and how to store and use functions?: I'd like to play around with the functions in Minecraft, but there are no Folder within to store datapacks with my own functions. Where should i save the functionname.mcfunction-dataset? And...
  4. Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything): Hello Since march 2019 I can not buy anything in the Minecraft Store on the Xbox One. Neither coins or objects etc. I have already made the standard things for troubleshooting such as. power...
  5. Store not opening when buying something on only Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store not opening when buying something on only Minecraft: I've been trying to use my free Realm trail on Minecraft and whenever i go to buy it, the screen goes black and the gray box for the store appears but it remains blank amd never loads, the same...
  6. I have just bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and just learned that I can't get or...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have just bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and just learned that I can't get or...: About an hour ago I bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and I went to go get the Technic launcher only to learn that I need to have bought the Mojang version. I then spent about an hour...
  7. Microsoft Store Not Saying I Can Install Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Not Saying I Can Install Minecraft: A couple years ago, I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 on the Microsoft Store that I got from Mojang for having Minecraft: Java Edition. Now I have signed into my Microsoft account on the...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 edition not found by store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition not found by store: 2 years ago i bought minecraft windows 10 edition on microsoft store; some days ago, after 4/5 months that i didn't play minecraft, i was inserting my minecraft account on minecraft.net, but it...
  9. My Microsoft Store and Minecraft Won't Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft Store and Minecraft Won't Update: So I've Tried Many Times I even factory reset my xbox one s but it wont allow me to update my Minecraft or Microsoft Store It may be a problem with the newest Xbox One Update because before...
  10. Xbox One S Store and Minecraft Bedrock Edition Wont Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Store and Minecraft Bedrock Edition Wont Update: My Xbox One S's Store and Minecraft Windows 10 I got for xbox wont update and it will only affect those 2 things. Before the Console update I was able to update all my games and apps perfectly...