Minecraft store and mircosoft store

Discus and support Minecraft store and mircosoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I installed Minecraft again, high hopes to have fun with friends and my brother again. I planned on paying for realms on the windows 10... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dannythederpkid, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Minecraft store and mircosoft store

Recently I installed Minecraft again, high hopes to have fun with friends and my brother again. I planned on paying for realms on the windows 10 version. That way my brothers can play together with me and my friends. Yet I saw that my texture packs are gone,
    skins, and mash packs, I was uh oh I'll just go to mange and install. My stuff wasn't there. I went on the Minecraft store and it was saying I had to re buy the stuff I already bought. Like is that some kind of sick joke, basically you too me it seem like
    I got robbed for item I bought and used many times but the moment Minecraft is played no more and is deleted I lose all my stuff? I am little upset because I like Minecraft and play it with my brothers. It like y'all trying to get an extra buck out of me because
    I took Minecraft off for a month. I want to know if I can get my stuff back like the pureBD texture pack, and my star war skins back in some way, or am I gonna have to purchase tht all again? Those who think I am complaining yeah I am I stopped playin g a
    game I liked for a bit for other games then all of sudden my stuff is gone, that stuff wasn't really cheap it adds up. I just want the my purchase back if anyone can help that would be nice.

:)

dannythederpkid, Aug 22, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there dannythederpkid,

Have you already taken a look at your accounts
    Purchase History
    to confirm that you have purchased the items that are missing. Of course if you have already purchased them you should not have to buy them again, any DLC that you purchase will not just be removed from your account due to inactivity.

Please take a look and let us know if you see the purchases.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey danny

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with recovering content that you own on your account.

In regards to this, as long as you are logged into the Microsoft account that you

purchased all this content on
    , you should be able to use it on a different platform.

As long as you are using this account, your Minecoins and your Marketplace content will be available to you on any supported platform (any version of Minecraft without “Edition”
    in the name).

Can you verify that you are correctly signed into the account that you purchased all this content on?
  4. dannythederpkid Win User

Yes I can verify that it is my account that is being used for the stuff tht purchase, how to prove it to you I do not know how but my I have issue and it might be the problem as to why I can't access my stuff it says I ain't connected to the internet but
    I am I using a wired cable to connected to the internet and it says good connection
  5. braveheatz Win User

gift card code has more than 25 digits

Customer support, did you bought it at a Mircosoft Store or a differnet store? Do you have the copy still?
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Unable to buy anything with my Microsoft account Balance

OK what appears when you try to make a purchase on the mircosoft store?. It should say the reason why a purchased failed.
Thema:

1. Minecraft store and mircosoft store - Similar Threads - Minecraft store mircosoft

2. Minecraft Windows 10 - New Computer, Unable to Download from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 - New Computer, Unable to Download from Microsoft Store: Hi! I switched computers and am trying to find my Minecraft Windows 10 edition. I had it from when I installed Win 10, I had redeemed it on my other computer. I'm still using the same...
  3. trouble installing minecraft for windows 10 on Microsft Store App

in XBoX on Windows
    trouble installing minecraft for windows 10 on Microsft Store App: So last night I downloaded the windows 10 edition for Minecraft off of the Microsoft store because one of my Xbox friends has a realm. When I launched the game, it launched on an old version, I...
  4. Minecraft store purchases missing on Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft store purchases missing on Switch: Hello, Minecraft Marketplace issues redirects me to Xbox support - which doesn't even have a category relating to my problem so contacting support hasn't been possible yet. I recently purchased...
  5. Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing: IAll my games have been saved to the same gamertag. In the past month all my games saved to this gamertag are missing. I'm signed into the same microsoft account and the same gamertag shows up in...
  6. Minecraft - Lost purchases in Minecraft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Lost purchases in Minecraft Store: Have recently updated only to find the vast majority of my purchased content is no longer available in my account (skins, texture packs, mash-ups, etc.). Are other experiencing this? How does this...
  7. Minecraft store issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft store issue: Hi, i just bought Minecraft for xbox one, and i have an issue to connect to the store it shows unable to connect to the store check your internet connection, but my internet connection works fine!...
  8. cannot install newly purchased minecraft for PC on mircrosoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot install newly purchased minecraft for PC on mircrosoft store: I just purchased Minecraft for my PC. The item is in my order history and when I click on the game, it shows that I own this game. However, when I click install on my devices, it only gives me an...
  9. ¿Porqué en la microsoft store no sale Minecraft Windows 10 mobile?[Translation-Why isn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    ¿Porqué en la microsoft store no sale Minecraft Windows 10 mobile?[Translation-Why isn't...: En los requisitos está que lo soporta desde Windows 10 versión 10240.0 o posterior pero aun así no está, ¿porqué? [Translation-In the requirements it is supported from Windows 10 version 10240.0...
  10. 苹果商店显示未购买该软件,Minecraft无法升级以及链接商店 [Edit - Translation] - Apple Store shows that the software...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    苹果商店显示未购买该软件,Minecraft无法升级以及链接商店 [Edit - Translation] - Apple Store shows that the software...: 大概是15、16年购买的Minecraft,最近发现 法登陆Minecraft商店,以为是没更新,但是在苹果商店点击更新却显示下架。想评论显示未购买。如何解决? [Edit - Translation] - It was probably Minecraft purchased in 15 or 16 years. Recently I found that I couldn't log...