Minecraft Store Mode Season two (for PC) Get Log on error due to missing profile information

Discus and support Minecraft Store Mode Season two (for PC) Get Log on error due to missing profile information in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello dear Support, I purchased today Minecraft Story Mode Season two für PC. When starting it from my XBOX app I get the warning to connect to a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZimmerElch53768, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Minecraft Store Mode Season two (for PC) Get Log on error due to missing profile information

Hello dear Support,

I purchased today Minecraft Story Mode Season two für PC. When starting it from my XBOX app I get the warning to connect to a Profile. Directly afterwards a Pop up appears but I cannot enter anything because just afterwards again the warning message apperas:
    Please connect to a Profile. At the bootom of the Screen I see the message : checking for DLC...What can I do...I am connected in my XBOX app of the PC to my account...What is the Problem?

Thanx in advance

:)

ZimmerElch53768, Jul 16, 2017
  2. Homoto8
    Homoto8 Guest
    Minecraft Story Mode Season Pass Deluxe

I have bought Minecraft Story Mode Season Pass Deluxe on Google Play Store (with Google account :
    [Moderator Removed - Personal Information]). And I play with Telltale account : [Moderator Removed - Personal Information] (I use this account to XBOX Live too).

The problem is, i can’t play Minecraft Story Mode Season Pass Deluxe on my PC through XBOX Live.

Please helped resolve my problem.

Homoto8, Jul 16, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Not receiving points in Mymissions

The Explorers pack is not eligible for that offer.

Which content is eligible for this offer?

Level 1: Hit the Trail You must spend at least $30 before tax on eligible games for Xbox One and Xbox 360. This offer does not apply to purchases made in the retail Microsoft Store. Digital Games must be purchased in the Microsoft Store on your Xbox or
    on Windows and be from this list of approved titles: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, Assassin's Creed Triple Pack: Black Flag, Unity, Syndicate, Assassin's Creed IV, BioShock Infinite, Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, Borderlands:
    The Pre-Sequel, Call of Juarez: The Cartel, Call of Juarez Gunslinger, Civilization Revolution, Fe, Firewatch, Mad Max, Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Minecraft, Minecraft: Story Mode - Adventure Pass (Additional
    Episodes 6-8), Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 1: The Order of the Stone, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 2: Assembly Required, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 3: The Last Place You Look, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 4: A Block and a Hard Place, Minecraft:
    Story Mode - Episode 5: Order Up!, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 6: A Portal To Mystery, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 7: Access Denied, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 8: A Journey's End?, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Pass, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season
    Pass (Episodes 2-5), Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Pass Deluxe (Episodes 2-8), Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Episode 1, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Episode 2, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Episode
    3, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Episode 4, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Episode 5, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Season Pass, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Season Pass (Episodes 2-5), Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - The Complete
    Season (Episodes 1-5), Minecraft: Story Mode - The Complete Adventure (Episodes 1-8), Minecraft: Story Mode - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5), Minecraft: Story Mode Season Two - Episode 2, Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, Rebel
    Galaxy, ReCore, Red Dead Redemption, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration, Tales from the Borderlands - Episode 2: Atlas Mugged, Tales from the Borderlands - Episode 3: Catch a Ride, Tales from the Borderlands - Episode 4:
    Escape Plan Bravo, Tales from the Borderlands - Episode 5: The Vault of the Traveler, Tales from the Borderlands - Season Pass, Tales from the Borderlands - Season Pass (Episodes 2-5), Tales from the Borderlands Complete Season (Episodes 1-5), The Gunstringer,
    The Long Dark, The Minecraft: Story Mode Bundle, The Technomancer, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition, The Witness, Tropico 3, Tropico 4, Tropico 5, Tropico 5 - Complete Collection, Tropico
    5 - Penultimate Edition, Wasteland 2: Director's Cut, Westerado: Double Barreled

Smwutches, Jul 16, 2017
  4. Smwutches Win User

Not receiving points in Mymissions

The Explorers pack is not eligible for that offer.

Which content is eligible for this offer?

Level 1: Hit the Trail You must spend at least $30 before tax on eligible games for Xbox One and Xbox 360. This offer does not apply to purchases made in the retail Microsoft Store. Digital Games must be purchased in the Microsoft Store on your Xbox or
    on Windows and be from this list of approved titles: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, Assassin's Creed Triple Pack: Black Flag, Unity, Syndicate, Assassin's Creed IV, BioShock Infinite, Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, Borderlands:
    The Pre-Sequel, Call of Juarez: The Cartel, Call of Juarez Gunslinger, Civilization Revolution, Fe, Firewatch, Mad Max, Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Minecraft, Minecraft: Story Mode - Adventure Pass (Additional
    Episodes 6-8), Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 1: The Order of the Stone, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 2: Assembly Required, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 3: The Last Place You Look, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 4: A Block and a Hard Place, Minecraft:
    Story Mode - Episode 5: Order Up!, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 6: A Portal To Mystery, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 7: Access Denied, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 8: A Journey's End?, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Pass, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season
    Pass (Episodes 2-5), Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Pass Deluxe (Episodes 2-8), Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Episode 1, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Episode 2, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Episode
    3, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Episode 4, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Episode 5, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Season Pass, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Season Pass (Episodes 2-5), Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - The Complete
    Season (Episodes 1-5), Minecraft: Story Mode - The Complete Adventure (Episodes 1-8), Minecraft: Story Mode - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5), Minecraft: Story Mode Season Two - Episode 2, Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, Rebel
    Galaxy, ReCore, Red Dead Redemption, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration, Tales from the Borderlands - Episode 2: Atlas Mugged, Tales from the Borderlands - Episode 3: Catch a Ride, Tales from the Borderlands - Episode 4:
    Escape Plan Bravo, Tales from the Borderlands - Episode 5: The Vault of the Traveler, Tales from the Borderlands - Season Pass, Tales from the Borderlands - Season Pass (Episodes 2-5), Tales from the Borderlands Complete Season (Episodes 1-5), The Gunstringer,
    The Long Dark, The Minecraft: Story Mode Bundle, The Technomancer, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition, The Witness, Tropico 3, Tropico 4, Tropico 5, Tropico 5 - Complete Collection, Tropico
    5 - Penultimate Edition, Wasteland 2: Director's Cut, Westerado: Double Barreled
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft story mode

Hi Louise,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this specific question concerning Minecraft: Story Mode episodes. As the Ambassadors have already mentioned, your best bet in getting Season 2 episodes is to purchase it via disc and then download the episodes
    prior to June 25th, 2019. This is sadly due to the discontinuation of titles by the now defunct Tell Tale games.

We do not recommend purchasing the digital versions as the episodes were placed back onto our Marketplace so that those individuals who already owned the entitlement, via disc or previous digital purchase,
    would be able to take advantage of downloading them in these final days. For a bit more information on what has happened, I recommend this other community thread for context:

Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two (Xbox 360) Season Pass Disc Download Issue - XBL support please look
    into this - Still Unresolved

I hope that this information helps you out and will be locking this thread at this time as it has been answered. I would also like to recommend that if your child has a love of Minecraft and Terraria, you may wish to look into LEGO games as well as they're
    rated E (Everyone) and may also offer him hours of fun with the bricks and such.

Happy gaming and please feel free to come to the forums in future if you have any further questions or concerns!
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Minecraft purchase transfer Google > Xbox live.

Hello Andrew,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to content that was purchased within the Google Play store for the game Minecraft on your Android device.

Unfortunately, the content purchased on the Pocket Edition of Minecraft does not correlate with the Xbox Live account due to the content being from a different store. You can, however, choose to ensure that the account signed into the Pocket Edition is a
    linked Mojang and Microsoft account.

As long as you do not experience problems when logging into Xbox Live when prompted on the Pocket Edition of Minecraft, all content should already be available for
    Minecraft on your PC.

We hope that this information helps, and we wish you the best.
  7. Saeleth Win User

Not earning achievements on my PC.

When you log onto your Xbox Console, look at your profile, they may have registered and you just aren't getting notification on the PC. Happened to me with Minecraft.
  8. GOLD TITAN 2012 Win User

Xbox live connection/membership/Account

It states my party type is wrong on gears of war 3 and when i click the other options it states my profile is incapable of those choices. . Also, I cant download my new profile due to the error "Information invalid" when logging in.
Thema:

Minecraft Store Mode Season two (for PC) Get Log on error due to missing profile information

1. Minecraft Store Mode Season two (for PC) Get Log on error due to missing profile information - Similar Threads - Minecraft Store Mode

2. Minecraft Win10app where and how to store and use functions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Win10app where and how to store and use functions?: I'd like to play around with the functions in Minecraft, but there are no Folder within to store datapacks with my own functions. Where should i save the functionname.mcfunction-dataset? And...
  3. Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything): Hello Since march 2019 I can not buy anything in the Minecraft Store on the Xbox One. Neither coins or objects etc. I have already made the standard things for troubleshooting such as. power...
  4. Store not opening when buying something on only Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store not opening when buying something on only Minecraft: I've been trying to use my free Realm trail on Minecraft and whenever i go to buy it, the screen goes black and the gray box for the store appears but it remains blank amd never loads, the same...
  5. I have just bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and just learned that I can't get or...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have just bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and just learned that I can't get or...: About an hour ago I bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and I went to go get the Technic launcher only to learn that I need to have bought the Mojang version. I then spent about an hour...
  6. Microsoft Store Not Saying I Can Install Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Not Saying I Can Install Minecraft: A couple years ago, I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 on the Microsoft Store that I got from Mojang for having Minecraft: Java Edition. Now I have signed into my Microsoft account on the...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 edition not found by store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition not found by store: 2 years ago i bought minecraft windows 10 edition on microsoft store; some days ago, after 4/5 months that i didn't play minecraft, i was inserting my minecraft account on minecraft.net, but it...
  8. My Microsoft Store and Minecraft Won't Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft Store and Minecraft Won't Update: So I've Tried Many Times I even factory reset my xbox one s but it wont allow me to update my Minecraft or Microsoft Store It may be a problem with the newest Xbox One Update because before...
  9. Xbox One S Store and Minecraft Bedrock Edition Wont Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Store and Minecraft Bedrock Edition Wont Update: My Xbox One S's Store and Minecraft Windows 10 I got for xbox wont update and it will only affect those 2 things. Before the Console update I was able to update all my games and apps perfectly...
  10. i buy the "minecraft story mode" from the store, and it's dosn't work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i buy the "minecraft story mode" from the store, and it's dosn't work?: i buy the "minecraft story mode" from the store, and it's dosn't work? 5df57da7-7e91-40f4-8d9d-4af852852ab0