Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything)

Discus and support Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Since march 2019 I can not buy anything in the Minecraft Store on the Xbox One. Neither coins or objects etc. I have already made the standard... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StressPustel, Aug 7, 2019.

1. StressPustel
    StressPustel Guest

Hello

Since march 2019 I can not buy anything in the Minecraft Store on the Xbox One.

Neither coins or objects etc.

I have already made the standard things for troubleshooting such as.
    power button hold for 10 seconds and then pulled the cable etc.

On my second console as well as on the console of a friend the same problem, I can not buy coins, again and again it says that I have no Internet and this should check .... and that since March!

What else can I do?

Or you just do not want my money?

:)

StressPustel, Aug 7, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi StressPustel,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. When it comes to the
    Minecraft Marketplace, you may be able to get some help regarding that more directly from Mojang Support as that particular store is not run by Microsoft directly. Additionally,
    you can also check out the Minecraft forums as well since it is likely that others have also experienced this issue to see what they did to resolve it.

Mojang Support - Minecraft Marketplace Issues

https://www.minecraftforum.net/

Minecraft Marketplace FAQ

Give them a try and let us know the results.

I hope this helps you out.
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

Where are the minigames?

Ìˋm sorry... but... there is NO Button „Minigames“ ;o(

There is only:

Spielen

Erfolge

Einstellungen. Store
    Hello

Which Minecraft do you have?

Minecraft: Xboxone Edition

Or just

Minecraft

The Xboxone Edition is the one with the Mini games. Just "Minecraft" Is the one that allows for Crossplay.

Zero
  4. Tom0567uk Win User

Cant Buy anything on the xbox store

Hi all I have just got this working, I hope it works for you guys, I have been online with Xbox Chat and all you need to do is log into your xbox live account and update your billing information, then save it, after that it worked straight away for me
  5. Geth Win User

Cant buy anything into Microsoft Store

The store recently had an update as well.

Go to manage games and apps and see if you have an uninstalled update for the store.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Cant Buy anything on the xbox store

Sorry to hear it. This sounds like a billing issue. You'll need to contact phone support for your region. If you live in North America then dial 1-800-469-9269
Thema:

1. Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Store XboxOne

2. Minecraft Win10app where and how to store and use functions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Win10app where and how to store and use functions?: I'd like to play around with the functions in Minecraft, but there are no Folder within to store datapacks with my own functions. Where should i save the functionname.mcfunction-dataset? And...
  3. Store not opening when buying something on only Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store not opening when buying something on only Minecraft: I've been trying to use my free Realm trail on Minecraft and whenever i go to buy it, the screen goes black and the gray box for the store appears but it remains blank amd never loads, the same...
  4. I have just bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and just learned that I can't get or...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have just bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and just learned that I can't get or...: About an hour ago I bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and I went to go get the Technic launcher only to learn that I need to have bought the Mojang version. I then spent about an hour...
  5. Microsoft Store Not Saying I Can Install Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Not Saying I Can Install Minecraft: A couple years ago, I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 on the Microsoft Store that I got from Mojang for having Minecraft: Java Edition. Now I have signed into my Microsoft account on the...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition not found by store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition not found by store: 2 years ago i bought minecraft windows 10 edition on microsoft store; some days ago, after 4/5 months that i didn't play minecraft, i was inserting my minecraft account on minecraft.net, but it...
  7. My Microsoft Store and Minecraft Won't Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft Store and Minecraft Won't Update: So I've Tried Many Times I even factory reset my xbox one s but it wont allow me to update my Minecraft or Microsoft Store It may be a problem with the newest Xbox One Update because before...
  8. Xbox One S Store and Minecraft Bedrock Edition Wont Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Store and Minecraft Bedrock Edition Wont Update: My Xbox One S's Store and Minecraft Windows 10 I got for xbox wont update and it will only affect those 2 things. Before the Console update I was able to update all my games and apps perfectly...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 sumiu dos meus aplicativos da Microsoft Store (Minecraft Windows 10...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 sumiu dos meus aplicativos da Microsoft Store (Minecraft Windows 10...: Há uns anos atrás ganhei um código de ativação do Minecraft Windows 10 do próprio site da Mojang. Ativei o código, e funcionou normalmente, mas como eu tinha a versão Java nunca mais joguei....
  10. Minecraft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft store: I cant connect to the minecraft store in my xbox one. Everytime i try to purchase coins it just says “unable to comeplete your purchase maybe check your connection?” Please help....