Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything)

Discus and support Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Since march 2019 I can not buy anything in the Minecraft Store on the Xbox One. Neither coins or objects etc. I have already made the standard... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StressPustel, Aug 7, 2019.

1. StressPustel
    StressPustel Guest

Hello

Since march 2019 I can not buy anything in the Minecraft Store on the Xbox One.

Neither coins or objects etc.

I have already made the standard things for troubleshooting such as.
    power button hold for 10 seconds and then pulled the cable etc.

On my second console as well as on the console of a friend the same problem, I can not buy coins, again and again it says that I have no Internet and this should check .... and that since March!

What else can I do?

Or you just do not want my money?

:)

StressPustel, Aug 7, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi StressPustel,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. When it comes to the
    Minecraft Marketplace, you may be able to get some help regarding that more directly from Mojang Support as that particular store is not run by Microsoft directly. Additionally,
    you can also check out the Minecraft forums as well since it is likely that others have also experienced this issue to see what they did to resolve it.

Mojang Support - Minecraft Marketplace Issues

https://www.minecraftforum.net/

Minecraft Marketplace FAQ

Give them a try and let us know the results.

I hope this helps you out.
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

Where are the minigames?

Ìˋm sorry... but... there is NO Button „Minigames“ ;o(

There is only:

Spielen

Erfolge

Einstellungen. Store
    Hello

Which Minecraft do you have?

Minecraft: Xboxone Edition

Or just

Minecraft

The Xboxone Edition is the one with the Mini games. Just "Minecraft" Is the one that allows for Crossplay.

Zero
  4. Tom0567uk Win User

Cant Buy anything on the xbox store

Hi all I have just got this working, I hope it works for you guys, I have been online with Xbox Chat and all you need to do is log into your xbox live account and update your billing information, then save it, after that it worked straight away for me
  5. Geth Win User

Cant buy anything into Microsoft Store

The store recently had an update as well.

Go to manage games and apps and see if you have an uninstalled update for the store.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Cant Buy anything on the xbox store

Sorry to hear it. This sounds like a billing issue. You'll need to contact phone support for your region. If you live in North America then dial 1-800-469-9269
Thema:

1. Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Store XboxOne

2. Minecraft store purchases missing on Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft store purchases missing on Switch: Hello, Minecraft Marketplace issues redirects me to Xbox support - which doesn't even have a category relating to my problem so contacting support hasn't been possible yet. I recently purchased...
  3. Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing: IAll my games have been saved to the same gamertag. In the past month all my games saved to this gamertag are missing. I'm signed into the same microsoft account and the same gamertag shows up in...
  4. Minecraft - Lost purchases in Minecraft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Lost purchases in Minecraft Store: Have recently updated only to find the vast majority of my purchased content is no longer available in my account (skins, texture packs, mash-ups, etc.). Are other experiencing this? How does this...
  5. Minecraft store issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft store issue: Hi, i just bought Minecraft for xbox one, and i have an issue to connect to the store it shows unable to connect to the store check your internet connection, but my internet connection works fine!...
  6. cannot install newly purchased minecraft for PC on mircrosoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot install newly purchased minecraft for PC on mircrosoft store: I just purchased Minecraft for my PC. The item is in my order history and when I click on the game, it shows that I own this game. However, when I click install on my devices, it only gives me an...
  7. ¿Porqué en la microsoft store no sale Minecraft Windows 10 mobile?[Translation-Why isn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    ¿Porqué en la microsoft store no sale Minecraft Windows 10 mobile?[Translation-Why isn't...: En los requisitos está que lo soporta desde Windows 10 versión 10240.0 o posterior pero aun así no está, ¿porqué? [Translation-In the requirements it is supported from Windows 10 version 10240.0...
  8. 苹果商店显示未购买该软件,Minecraft无法升级以及链接商店 [Edit - Translation] - Apple Store shows that the software...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    苹果商店显示未购买该软件,Minecraft无法升级以及链接商店 [Edit - Translation] - Apple Store shows that the software...: 大概是15、16年购买的Minecraft,最近发现 法登陆Minecraft商店,以为是没更新,但是在苹果商店点击更新却显示下架。想评论显示未购买。如何解决? [Edit - Translation] - It was probably Minecraft purchased in 15 or 16 years. Recently I found that I couldn't log...
  9. Я не могу скачать Minecraft! Спасибо Microsoft Store :( [Translate] I can't download...

in XBoX on Windows
    Я не могу скачать Minecraft! Спасибо Microsoft Store :( [Translate] I can't download...: Я использую Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition. Дело в том, что Я не могу скачать полную версию Minecraft! Я вошел в аккаунт Microsoft Store и купил игру! А вот играть в полную версию почему-то не...
  10. I own minecraft for windows 10 but it has been removed from store

in XBoX on Windows
    I own minecraft for windows 10 but it has been removed from store: Earlier today I redeemed a code for minecraft windows 10 edition but it has been removed from the store and I can't install it. Anyone have any ideas? 82b5b592-eb31-44e4-819a-8d8d9f17c002