Minecraft store purchases missing on Switch

Discus and support Minecraft store purchases missing on Switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Minecraft Marketplace issues redirects me to Xbox support - which doesn't even have a category relating to my problem so contacting support... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Riverstar907, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Riverstar907
    Riverstar907 Guest

Hello,

Minecraft Marketplace issues redirects me to Xbox support - which doesn't even have a category relating to my problem so contacting support hasn't been possible yet.

I recently purchased Minecraft for Switch and when signing in with my Microsoft account most of my previous Marketplace purchases aren't visible.

When I try to open the game, it makes me sign into my account again instead of remembering the info. I have to visit the remote connect page and enter the code each time. Then the in-game marketplace only shows 4 purchases (3 skin packs and 1 texture pack,
    none of which were purchased on the Switch) whereas my Android and Windows 10 versions of Minecraft both show 33 packs under my purchased packs tab.

I've had a similar problem a couple of years back with my Android version and had to contact support then but I don't recall what finally got it working. Please help.

Thank you

:)

Riverstar907, Jan 15, 2020
  2. o ZomBee o Win User

Hello Riverstar907,

I am sorry you are having frustrations with your purchases. To try and troubleshoot this issue thru Nintendo you can try the support page at https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/
    you could also try Microsoft support at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

If those are a no go you can try and uninstall the game and then reinstall it onto your switch and hope it pulls your information from the cloud. Good Luck.
  3. WaunaKeegan11 Win User

I would check this page to see if the problem can be fixed from here. You might want to check Nintendo support as well as the problem is specific to the Switch. https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-titles/minecraft-info
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Store Purchases disappeared...

Hi Ross,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have issue with purchases. We recommend reaching out to
    Mojang support or Nintendo support. As the items are associated with an account other than Microsoft.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Minecraft para switch -[Minecraft for switch]

Hello Xertrec,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you purchased Minecraft for the Nintendo Switch, and you are interested in knowing if you can use the same version to play on Windows 10. The version of Minecraft that is available on the
    Nintendo Store is not the same version that is sold on the Microsoft Store. The game uses a Microsoft account to link to the game, but the Nintendo Store uses a Nintendo account to complete purchases. The game does support cross-platform play. You would need
    to purchase the
    Windows 10 version of Minecraft
    in order to play on a Windows 10 computer. We hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Minecraft store purchases missing on Switch - Similar Threads - Minecraft store purchases

2. Minecraft purchased for pc from Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft purchased for pc from Microsoft store: Hi, i purchased the minecraft game and have my order number. I had to replace my hard drive on my pc and cannot get Minecraft the full version back. I only have the demo now. Can someone please...
  3. Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Store Purchases disappeared...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Store Purchases disappeared...: EDIT: I realised after posting that I was logged into my Microsoft account that isn't related/linked to my switch account. I would happily provide the correct account info during follow-up on the...
  4. Purchased Minecraft on Xbox One X, trying to download to Windows 10 laptop via Windows Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Minecraft on Xbox One X, trying to download to Windows 10 laptop via Windows Store: I purchased the full version of Minecraft on Xbox One X about 2 months ago. My daughter would like to play it on the laptop as well. The game shows as "owned" in the Windows Marketplace and I have...
  5. Minecraft store purchases gone after wrong Microsoft Account login and saved to MS from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft store purchases gone after wrong Microsoft Account login and saved to MS from...: Hello, I installed Minecraft on a Nintendo switch lite and my son played for 6 months. During that time I gave him minecoins and so on. He had loads of saved content. He got logged out of his...
  6. Unable to connect purchased Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store to Minecraft Dungeons...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect purchased Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store to Minecraft Dungeons...: Was wondering if anyone else had this problem. I bought Minecraft dungeons by going through the minecraft launcher, which gave me a huge run around to 3 different places to purchase/play it: Xbox,...
  7. Minecraft - Lost purchases in Minecraft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Lost purchases in Minecraft Store: Have recently updated only to find the vast majority of my purchased content is no longer available in my account (skins, texture packs, mash-ups, etc.). Are other experiencing this? How does this...
  8. cannot install newly purchased minecraft for PC on mircrosoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot install newly purchased minecraft for PC on mircrosoft store: I just purchased Minecraft for my PC. The item is in my order history and when I click on the game, it shows that I own this game. However, when I click install on my devices, it only gives me an...
  9. Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch: Hello, I have a problem I can't seem to get fixed. I got Minecraft on Nintendo Switch and bought some Minecraft Coins to get a Texture Pack in the ingame store. Because I wanted to try online...
  10. How do I get the old Minecraft back if I purchased the new one from stores?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the old Minecraft back if I purchased the new one from stores?: Recently have bought the new Minecraft from the store but I dislike a lot of the features and would like to go back to the old one on the xbox. But it won't let me. I liked to old one due to how...