Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series

Discus and support Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Whydo ihave to pay €22.50 This game is cheaper in dollars!!! ($18.75), u guys DO know euros have a better value, right??... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Faalbaard, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Faalbaard
    Faalbaard Guest

Whydo ihave to pay €22.50

This game is cheaper in dollars!!! ($18.75), u guys DO know euros have a better value, right??

:)

Faalbaard, Dec 27, 2015
  2. Minecraft: Story Mode on sale question

"Full Game - Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series" £3.47
    why is episode 1 labeled this way do you actually get every episode for that price or just episode 1 ?

XxKaitoLinkxX, Dec 27, 2015
  3. STANNY08
    STANNY08 Guest
    Minecraft

I'm pretty sure Minecraft is just Minecraft. One game, Minecraft. There is also Minecraft story mode, that is a very different game, a telltale series.

STANNY08, Dec 27, 2015
  4. Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series

Hey there Faalbaard!

I went ahead and replied to your other thread
    here. When you get a chance, check out my post. Thanks!

Mister Quimby, Dec 28, 2015
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Minecon 2015 Happening Right Now

Well, right now they're having a Telltale's Minecraft Story Mode panel. ;)
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there Faalbaard!

I went ahead and replied to your other thread
    here. When you get a chance, check out my post. Thanks!
  7. kerllon Andrade Win User

DirectX

yes I played the walking dead 1 and minecraft story mode 1 both of telltale games the 2 ran perfectly now when I went to open minecraft story mode 2 that gave this error please help me I am desperate
  8. NeoDan123 Win User

Texture Pack on Minecraft Xbox one

The only minecraft i know of that is free is the story mode from telltale games. Which is a different style of game that wont be able to be used with texture packs etc.
  9. pawncrackers Win User

Batman: The Telltale Series - Season Pass Disc Not Working [Xbox One]

Hi there,

This might be related to the all the Telltale Games DLC content being removed from the marketplace on June 25th, 2019, but I have noticed that this was published by Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment.

If you have any free trial versions of Batman: The Telltale Series installed, try uninstalling them and then starting the entire installation from the disc. I had the same issue when downloading Minecraft Story Mode Episode 2 content. All of it downloaded
    flawlessly, along with a game update, using this method.

Hope this helps,

L
Thema:

1. Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series - Similar Threads - Minecraft Story Mode

2. DOWNLOADING CHAPTER 2 ON MINECRAFT STORY MODE. ERROR MESSAGE 80070057

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOWNLOADING CHAPTER 2 ON MINECRAFT STORY MODE. ERROR MESSAGE 80070057: There is enough space but it will not download . I have not idea what to do so any help would be welcomed 37b5d052-0146-4a74-8333-a3813c5fb12c
  3. Minecraft story mode 2 dlc error code 80153003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft story mode 2 dlc error code 80153003: Hello, I bought the disc on Amazon (new one) and when trying to download the episode 2 I keep getting error code 80153003. I've tried the steps to clear the cache, but nothing helps. Does any one...
  4. Minecraft story mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft story mode: I have cd version of minecraft story mode for the xbox 360. My 8 year old son has played it as far as episode 5. I cannot get the remaining episodes 6,7,8 unless i am prepared to pay to download...
  5. Minecraft Story Mode Season Two (360) Episode 3 not showing as Free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Story Mode Season Two (360) Episode 3 not showing as Free: Edit: Issue solved. Feel free to lock. Happily, the Minecraft Story Mode 360 episodes were just relisted so that season pass / disc owners can download them. Specifically, Season One, Episodes...
  6. Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two (Xbox 360) Season Pass Disc Download Issue - XBL support...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two (Xbox 360) Season Pass Disc Download Issue - XBL support...: Hello again Last month I already created a topic on this issue here:...
  7. Why is my Minecraft Story Mode (360) Season Pass not downloading the episodes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Minecraft Story Mode (360) Season Pass not downloading the episodes?: First, I am aware that this (and other Telltale Games) have been delisted. I have, however, owned the Season Pass for some time. I paid for this content, so I should be able to download it....
  8. Minecraft Story Mode will not download on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Story Mode will not download on 360: I purchased the season pass for all the episodes quite some time ago but never played the game. It has been said to download the episodes before the end of June. I keep getting an error message...
  9. Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two (Xbox 360) Season Pass Disc Issue - XBL staff please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two (Xbox 360) Season Pass Disc Issue - XBL staff please...: As most of you have all been aware that more of Telltale games have been delisted without any notice, including all versions of Minecraft Story mode. I never got to purchase Minecraft Story Mode...
  10. Minecraft: Story Mode - Adventure Pass (Additional Episodes 6-8) not avalaible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Story Mode - Adventure Pass (Additional Episodes 6-8) not avalaible?: I bought this game. but I cannot play? I bought already Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 1: The Order of the Stone 850bfe42-9a09-40f1-bf47-e7e9052960bd