Minecraft stuck in beta

Discus and support Minecraft stuck in beta in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought minecraft windows 10 starters edition a few days ago and it is stuck in beta. I'd never enrolled in the insider program for the beta, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JanetJks, Jan 14, 2021.

1. JanetJks
    JanetJks Guest

Minecraft stuck in beta

I bought minecraft windows 10 starters edition a few days ago and it is stuck in beta. I'd never enrolled in the insider program for the beta, and after trying to google a solution to my problem i enrolled then unenrolled to see if it would help but it
    didnt do anything. It was in a beta version when i first downloaded it, i didnt even do anything. Im still able to sign in but i cant play realms on beta which is why i bought it in the first place. ive also tried resetting the microsoft store but nothing
    works.

:)

JanetJks, Jan 14, 2021
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

minecraft stuck in beta

Hi samjones_597

Detailed Xbox Opt Out Steps

1. Open the Xbox Insider Hub app and unenroll from the beta.
    2. Uninstall Minecraft.
    3. Hard reset the Xbox console by holding down the power button until the console turns off, wait 10 seconds, then turn the console back on.
    4. Reinstall Minecraft from the Ready to Install section of Games & Apps.

Detailed Windows 10 Opt Out Steps

1. Be sure to backup your worlds first!
    2. Open the Xbox Insider Hub app and unenroll from the beta.
    3. Uninstall Minecraft.
    4. Reinstall Minecraft from Microsoft Store app.

Multiple Users on One Device

Please be aware that if you have multiple users and/or Xbox Live accounts signed in to your Windows 10 device, you will need to make sure that each user has:

• Backed up any world saves
    • Signed in to their respective Windows and Xbox Live accounts
    • Unenrolled from the beta
    • Uninstalled the beta version of the game

After each user has completed those steps, it should be possible to download the non-beta version of the game.

Do you have a Windows 10 PC that is stuck on the beta still and you don't want to be? Try the Windows store troubleshooter, it resolves the issue for most people:

Run this troubleshooter to fix problems with apps from
    Microsoft Store.

If you have problems, please contact Xbox support for further assistance: http://support.xbox.com

You can also bookmark aka.ms/MinecraftXIP or this page for future reference.
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

minecraft stuck in beta

4. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Stuck in minecraft beta

unroll in xbox insider and reinstall the game.
  5. Ackis Win User

Stuck in minecraft beta

The OP's problem sounds a bit different than what was reported from Minecraft.

I know for myself when I've enrolled into programs it takes some time (in fact I did the same thing as you with Minecraft, enrolled, and then left and it took a few days for some reason). What does the status of the program say on the Insider Hub? Are
    you still enrolled there?
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Stuck in minecraft beta

There is currently an issue with the beta downloading for certain gamers while not being enrolled.

Mojang is looking into it and advises that you should NOT open any worlds while they look into this.

Sorry for the inconvience.

Now i have to check if im also having this issue.
Thema:

Minecraft stuck in beta

1. Minecraft stuck in beta - Similar Threads - Minecraft stuck beta

2. Minecraft Windows 10 stuck in Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Windows 10 stuck in Beta: Hi, yes this is another stuck in beta post, I've tried everything in the Xbox Insider blog post in the xbox insider tool. I've even deleted my xbox insider account! I've tried joining, unjoining,...
  3. is the minecraft bedrock permanently stuck on beta issue ever gonna be patched?

in XboX Insiders
    is the minecraft bedrock permanently stuck on beta issue ever gonna be patched?: its been weeks ive tried everything i just want normal minecraft back so i can use online again and play my old worlds again submitted by /u/ChumBucketMan_69 [link] [comments]
  4. how to fix minecraft stuck in beta?

in XboX Insiders
    how to fix minecraft stuck in beta?: im not expecting much help cuz microsoft is a pos company who forces you to constantly update windows and add more bugs, but if anyone has any advice itd be greatly appreciated. i just wanna be...
  5. Minecraft is stuck in beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft is stuck in beta: I've left the beta, and removed my xbox insider account, yet my Minecraft Windows 10 version is stuck in Beta. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling as per the xbox insider app. I think...
  6. I am stuck on the minecraft windows 10 beta and there is no option to unenroll.

in XboX Insiders
    I am stuck on the minecraft windows 10 beta and there is no option to unenroll.: every time I open Minecraft I am stuck on the beta, ive uninstalled and reinstalled a million times. I cant try and re enroll and unenroll because the option to enroll just fucking disappeared....
  7. I can not unenroll Minecraft beta and i am stuck in beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can not unenroll Minecraft beta and i am stuck in beta: I have tried resetting my xbox but the insiders app still does not show the minecraft beta enrollment but when I open minecraft I am still in the beta is there any other way to unenroll from the...
  8. I got Minecraft and it is stuck in beta mode

in XboX Insiders
    I got Minecraft and it is stuck in beta mode: I got Minecraft through the game pass. and when I installed it it was in beta. and I never signed up for it either. I went to the insider hub and it doesn't even say I'm in the beta or shows the...
  9. Stuck in Minecraft Beta that I did not sign up for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck in Minecraft Beta that I did not sign up for.: Short version Sister wanted to play Minecraft so I installed it. The game launches in Beta mode and she is unable to play with a friend. After doing some digging I figured out that there is an...
  10. Stuck in Minecraft Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck in Minecraft Beta: Hello, I'm stuck in the minecraft Beta, i've tried uninstal, join and quit minecraft beta, the command administrator and all i have seen in internet but still don't work, when i launch the...