Minecraft stuck on generating world after logging out in end city.

Discus and support Minecraft stuck on generating world after logging out in end city. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just logged out the other day in an end city, I needed to do some things and tried to log back in and it's stuck on generating world for 20 minutes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TankedPort, Aug 23, 2019.

1. TankedPort
    TankedPort Guest

I just logged out the other day in an end city, I needed to do some things and tried to log back in and it's stuck on generating world for 20 minutes plus and I tried hard rebooting and deleting files and re syncing but to avail. Please help and I have
    been reading that this has a high change to be a glitch with Minecraft. If this is true this game has been out for over 10 years and NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP. Thank you for any help regarding this problem.

:)

TankedPort, Aug 23, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi TankedPort,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing issues with Minecraft and it being stuck on generating the world. Have you attempted to

reinstall
    Minecraft?

Please keep us updated.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Minecraft xbox one world stuck on generating

Hello there HOT SHOT 546,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with in-game loading for a Minecraft World. I recommend reaching out the
    Minecraft support and Minecraft
    Forum Support
    for further in-game assistance.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  4. oRainbow Crasho Win User

After Updates, Will I Have To Start From Scratch?

[quote user="Evil Jeremy87"]

An idea I have could be they could link your old world with a newly created world.

-

When you get to the edge of your world and take a step off of your boundarys. It would ask if you would like to load and enter a new world/ or 2nd area after creation. This world would be independant and your old world wouldn't be loaded/used at the time
    when you enter this new world. But you would have the option to carry anything you find there over to your old world. It will act as a completely new world with it's own nether and map. But the boundary would be one more block outward that would act as a border
    between worlds.

-

If you have friends in your game they would be instantly transported to your location in the new world.

It will also force an autosave when you enter the world.

[/quote]

That is an awesome idea, and have a new"world" for each of the 4 sides of the map......andjust have the new "worlds" generate as you reach the end of that world....and so on nad so on..

Also, Skyrim and Minecraft are in no way comparable......for one Minecraft RANDOMLY generates the world....where as in Skyrim...it's pre-determined....and therefore Minecraft takes up more resources...hence the low bit/res graphics...but that's also what
    makes Minecraft...Minecraft....
  5. Splasho mk X Win User

MINECRAFT CITY WORLD

ok. is it a good city-a complete one?
  6. DAVIDLANDER Win User

Minecraft world not generating

Also i think it may have been infulenced by the update that came out yesterday. It was installed at 9:45 which is about the time the world stoped generating.
Thema:

1. Minecraft stuck on generating world after logging out in end city. - Similar Threads - Minecraft stuck generating

2. Minecraft xbox one world stuck on generating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox one world stuck on generating: I have a minecraft world on xbox, it was made on survival and I've put alot of work into it. About a week ago I was in the neather and I logged off when I came back the world generating bar would...
  3. Minecraft Won't Update Its Stuck On 0% Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won't Update Its Stuck On 0% Xbox One: Whenever I Try To Update Minecraft On Xbox One It's Stuck At 0% I've Tried Everything Whenever I Try And Download Another Game Or Update One It Downloads But For Minecraft It Doesn't...
  4. Attempting to install minecraft, stuck saying "installing"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to install minecraft, stuck saying "installing": Does anyone have a proper fix for this, it's always at 0% and I've done everything from restarting to reinstalling the game, but the installation bar won't budge....
  5. Cousin stuck in Minecraft update 1.12 it is the update before aquatic I think.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cousin stuck in Minecraft update 1.12 it is the update before aquatic I think.: so my cousin had minecraft on his xbox and he had the update aquatic he unistalled minecraft and installed it again (idk why). So when it was done installing his minecraft went down to 1.12 and it...
  6. Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update: Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update I am on xbox one console playing Minecraft, NOT the old xbox one version. I am stuck on Minecraft 1.12 because it shows no available update. It...
  7. My minecraft is stuck in beta

in XboX Insiders
    My minecraft is stuck in beta: So my minecraft keeps switching between beta and recently normal then beta again- i searched how to fix this but all the internet says is to unenroll from the insider program but the problem is, i...
  8. Minecraft stuck on locating server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft stuck on locating server: Hello, My girlfriend and I made a minecraft world on a PC on the windows 10 edition and have been playing on it for a while. Yesterday however, she(the host) could join the world, but mine just...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in trial mode after redeeming code from Mojang

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in trial mode after redeeming code from Mojang: I recently just remembered Mojang issued codes to people who had Minecraft before Java Edition came out and I redeemed mine. I am trying to save a world from Xbox One (not xbox one edition, it...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Realms - Illager RAID stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Realms - Illager RAID stuck: During initial launch of 1.14, I accidentally killed the last illager in a RAID in the nether. Now, the raid is stuck and I cant summon another. How do I get support in fixing this? How do I fix...