Minecraft stuck on Switch

Discus and support Minecraft stuck on Switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just bought my son a Switch Lite and he has been begging for Minecraft. I ordered it and downloaded it from the estore and when opening it the first... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FoggyThrower385, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Minecraft stuck on Switch

Just bought my son a Switch Lite and he has been begging for Minecraft. I ordered it and downloaded it from the estore and when opening it the first time it is stuck on the "autosave" box and will not do anything else. There is no way of logging in, or
    getting past that screen and box whatsoever. I restarted the unit, unistalled the game and reinstalled and still does the same. I'm super frustrated that i spent $30 to never be able to play. Any ideas?

Thanks!

:)

FoggyThrower385, Jan 16, 2020
  2. DomW9595 Win User

3. kouba943 Win User

Connexion aux serveurs impossible ! [Mod Translation - Cannot connect to servers!]

Et c'est sur minecraft switch !

[Mod Translation - And it's on minecraft switch!]
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Minecraft para switch -[Minecraft for switch]

Hello Xertrec,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you purchased Minecraft for the Nintendo Switch, and you are interested in knowing if you can use the same version to play on Windows 10. The version of Minecraft that is available on the
    Nintendo Store is not the same version that is sold on the Microsoft Store. The game uses a Microsoft account to link to the game, but the Nintendo Store uses a Nintendo account to complete purchases. The game does support cross-platform play. You would need
    to purchase the
    Windows 10 version of Minecraft
    in order to play on a Windows 10 computer. We hope this helps!
  5. Xertrec Win User

You can use the same account to crossplay with other editions yet you don't own the Windows version of the game
    Pero es la versión de Microsoft, eso tendría que valer, no??

-[Translation - But it's the Microsoft version, that should be worth it, right?]
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You can use the same account to crossplay with other editions yet you don't own the Windows version of the game
Thema:

1. Minecraft stuck on Switch - Similar Threads - Minecraft stuck Switch

2. Minecraft is stuck on "Locating server" screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft is stuck on "Locating server" screen.: So my Minecraft Windows 10 edition is stuck on the "Locating server" screen, my friends can join the world I am trying to join, but I can't. I already uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft, I also...
  3. Minecraft stuck in beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft stuck in beta: I bought minecraft windows 10 starters edition a few days ago and it is stuck in beta. I'd never enrolled in the insider program for the beta, and after trying to google a solution to my problem i...
  4. Xbox Minecraft (Bedrock) stuck loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Minecraft (Bedrock) stuck loading: I just purchased Minecraft for Xbox for my daughter and she was loading her profile from her minecraft from her phone and now its stuck on loading resources packs?...
  5. Minecraft stuck on “Locating Server”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft stuck on “Locating Server”: I have seen other people have the same issue, but for me it just wont go away. When I accept an invite from my friends or try to join them, I am stuck with Locating Server. I have Uninstalled and...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 stuck in Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Windows 10 stuck in Beta: Hi, yes this is another stuck in beta post, I've tried everything in the Xbox Insider blog post in the xbox insider tool. I've even deleted my xbox insider account! I've tried joining, unjoining,...
  7. is the minecraft bedrock permanently stuck on beta issue ever gonna be patched?

in XboX Insiders
    is the minecraft bedrock permanently stuck on beta issue ever gonna be patched?: its been weeks ive tried everything i just want normal minecraft back so i can use online again and play my old worlds again submitted by /u/ChumBucketMan_69 [link] [comments]
  8. how to fix minecraft stuck in beta?

in XboX Insiders
    how to fix minecraft stuck in beta?: im not expecting much help cuz microsoft is a pos company who forces you to constantly update windows and add more bugs, but if anyone has any advice itd be greatly appreciated. i just wanna be...
  9. Minecraft is stuck in beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft is stuck in beta: I've left the beta, and removed my xbox insider account, yet my Minecraft Windows 10 version is stuck in Beta. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling as per the xbox insider app. I think...
  10. Minecraft Dungeons Nintendo Switch stuck at loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Nintendo Switch stuck at loading screen: I am not sure if this is the right place to ask a question, but the Nintendo switch led me to come here to do so. Minecraft dungeons Nintendo version stuck at the loading screen. Started app -...