Minecraft stuck on Switch

Discus and support Minecraft stuck on Switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just bought my son a Switch Lite and he has been begging for Minecraft. I ordered it and downloaded it from the estore and when opening it the first... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FoggyThrower385, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Minecraft stuck on Switch

Just bought my son a Switch Lite and he has been begging for Minecraft. I ordered it and downloaded it from the estore and when opening it the first time it is stuck on the "autosave" box and will not do anything else. There is no way of logging in, or
    getting past that screen and box whatsoever. I restarted the unit, unistalled the game and reinstalled and still does the same. I'm super frustrated that i spent $30 to never be able to play. Any ideas?

Thanks!

:)

FoggyThrower385, Jan 16, 2020
  2. DomW9595 Win User

3. kouba943 Win User

Connexion aux serveurs impossible ! [Mod Translation - Cannot connect to servers!]

Et c'est sur minecraft switch !

[Mod Translation - And it's on minecraft switch!]
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Minecraft para switch -[Minecraft for switch]

Hello Xertrec,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you purchased Minecraft for the Nintendo Switch, and you are interested in knowing if you can use the same version to play on Windows 10. The version of Minecraft that is available on the
    Nintendo Store is not the same version that is sold on the Microsoft Store. The game uses a Microsoft account to link to the game, but the Nintendo Store uses a Nintendo account to complete purchases. The game does support cross-platform play. You would need
    to purchase the
    Windows 10 version of Minecraft
    in order to play on a Windows 10 computer. We hope this helps!
  5. Xertrec Win User

You can use the same account to crossplay with other editions yet you don't own the Windows version of the game
    Pero es la versión de Microsoft, eso tendría que valer, no??

-[Translation - But it's the Microsoft version, that should be worth it, right?]
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You can use the same account to crossplay with other editions yet you don't own the Windows version of the game
Thema:

1. Minecraft stuck on Switch - Similar Threads - Minecraft stuck Switch

2. Live chat bloccata su minecraft [Mod translation-Live chat stuck on minecraft]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live chat bloccata su minecraft [Mod translation-Live chat stuck on minecraft]: Nei server minecraft non riesco a visualizzare nessun messaggio a meno che non sia da parte di amici. Ho cercato ovunque nel sito ma non riesco a trovare l'impostazione del blocco messaggi da...
  3. Minecraft Getting Stuck On White Screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Getting Stuck On White Screen: Hello There! Im Having A Problem With Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Where When I Open It It Says Mojang Like Usual Then Goes To White Screen, Like Usual, But Then It Just Stays On White Screen...
  4. Microsoft account stuck linked with PS4 account in Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account stuck linked with PS4 account in Minecraft: I have the new Minecraft version on my PS4, and I logged into my main email account, it wasn't letting me play because of how my account is set up. So, I logged into my secondary email and I got a...
  5. Minecraft bedrock wont install. Stuck at 0 of 0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock wont install. Stuck at 0 of 0: I've had minecraft bedrock on xbox one since it released as I upgraded then. Recently an update for it wouldn't install. It sat at 0 of 0. One solution I was told to try was to uninstall and...
  6. minecraft stuck in beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft stuck in beta: I have Minecraft for windows 10 on my windows 10 pc. I installed Minecraft by a code from a website around three months ago and put it into the Microsoft store. However, when I launched it...
  7. Ik zit vast in de bèta van de nieuwe minecraft update [Translation - I'm stuck in the beta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ik zit vast in de bèta van de nieuwe minecraft update [Translation - I'm stuck in the beta...: Ik wou de nieuwe update van minecraft windows 10 proberen via de xbox insider hub maar toen ik eenmaal de bèta gespeeld had en de bèta wou verlaten lukte het niet. in de xbox insider hub staat dat...
  8. Minecraft Stuck after Sync user data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Stuck after Sync user data.: Hi, After launching minecraft the sync user data screen goes away then the screen just pivots around the town in the background. I have preformed a hard reset and even uninstalled and reinstalled...
  9. Minecraft windows 10: Starter Edition, STUCK IN TRIAL PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10: Starter Edition, STUCK IN TRIAL PLEASE HELP: I have tried all I can think to fix this issue. It is not very uncommon from browsing online that many MANY people are having this same issue! I purchased the pack from windows store tonight,...
  10. I'm trying to install Minecraft and it's stuck to pending.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install Minecraft and it's stuck to pending.: Hello. So, I recently format my pc and I install Minecraft. After the installation, the game was running normally. After a couple of days playing, I opened Minecraft and It stuck to a white screen...