Minecraft Switch Edition

Discus and support Minecraft Switch Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought Minecraft for my Switch today and logged into my Microsoft account in the console and got an auto-generated gamertag. I troubleshooted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CheshireCatnip, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Minecraft Switch Edition

I just bought Minecraft for my Switch today and logged into my Microsoft account in the console and got an auto-generated gamertag. I troubleshooted and found how to change my username on my Microsoft account and it changed on the website but on my Switch,
    it’s still the old auto-generated name. I have closed the game app completely on the Switch and even deleted the software and reinstalled it but it still hasn’t updated the name. Minecraft Switch Edition :(

:)

CheshireCatnip, Sep 6, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch

Hello JuleN95 sorry the content is unable to be found at this time you can try this to see if it all show up.

I own Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition and I’ve bought previous DLC. How do I get it to sync to Minecraft?

1. Log into Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition on your Switch account. This will sync the latest purchases.
    2. Log into the Minecraft on your Switch and you’ll be automatically granted the entitlements for that DLC.
    Note For every purchase you make on the previous version, you must first log into
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition, exit, and then launch the new Bedrock version for purchases to sync. DLC purchased within
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition will only remain on your Nintendo Switch device and will not carried over into other devices.

If still need further help you can visit this Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ to get further information.

Thanks
  3. Prad83 Win User

Minecraft full edition on Xbox one S (Minecraft special edition) -

it says Minecraft.. now when I try the Minecraft xbox one edition it says the code is already redeemed.. how do I switch to Minecraft xbox one edition?
  4. Magistrar Win User

Syncing worlds on minecraft works one way but not the other with 2 xboxes

Minecraft.

My son occasionally uses the Minecraft Xbox One Edition to play with a friend who never switched for some reason. Everything I have discussed is about Minecraft, and not Minecraft Xbox One Edition.
  5. DankMemeRino Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

We are both using Nintendo switch but we are playing Minecraft. Not console edition. Bedrock edition if you will.
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User
Thema:

Minecraft Switch Edition

1. Minecraft Switch Edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft Switch Edition

2. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?: Not sure where to ask this but I recently purchased Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and quickly realized that all of my previous DLC that I had purchased on the Xbox 360 version was not showing...
  3. I can't play Multiplayer on Minecraft Switch Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Multiplayer on Minecraft Switch Edition: So, as I am playing Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch, there was one thing I wanted to try and that was multiplayer, but as most people, it said "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how my...
  4. Minecraft Nintendo Switch Edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch Edition: I recently got Switch edition and pressed sign in to Microsoft account but I accidentally signed in to the wrong one how do I change it. 2e8e488f-03a6-42a3-b990-5dc03ca5c14c
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Nintendo Switch - MC Realms Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Nintendo Switch - MC Realms Help: My friend is trying to join our minecraft realm on the nintendo switch. The microsoft account is required and he has one (the one made when buying the game for him). He for some reason has no...
  6. "Unable to connect to world Minecraft" Windows 10/Nintendo Switch Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world Minecraft" Windows 10/Nintendo Switch Edition: So, My friend and I can't play on my world on Minecraft (he's on Switch and I'm on Windows 10) I'm hosting the game and there's a 3rd guy that is on Nintendo Switch and he can play with me on my...
  7. Minecraft: Nintendo switch edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Nintendo switch edition: So, I need help with my switch edition of minecraft. I bought the plastic texture pack on the Eshop not knowing it was for the 2017 version, which i do not own. I have the 2018 version. Now, I...
  8. Minecraft switch version(Bedrock edition) can't Login microsoft account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft switch version(Bedrock edition) can't Login microsoft account: I'm korean. I can't use English very well.Please read all text. I buy Nintendo switch. And I buy Minecraft switch version(Bedrock edition). I play minecraft.It's very good.But,I want to...
  9. J'arrive pas à me connecter sur Minecraft Nintendo Switch Edition -[Translation - I can't ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    J'arrive pas à me connecter sur Minecraft Nintendo Switch Edition -[Translation - I can't ...: Bonjour je ne sais pas comment faire pour me connecter a mon compte sur Minecraft Nintendo Switch Edition. Je ne sais pas où mettre le code pour me connecter ? -[Translation - Hello I do not know...
  10. Minecraft Nintendo Switch edition - possible to change languages?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch edition - possible to change languages?: We are thinking about buying the new Minecraft for Nintendo Switch that is supposed to come out in June 21. We plan to buy it in the US where we now live, however we want to be sure we can change...