Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account

Discus and support Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought minecraft for two separate Nintendo switch devices so that my daughter and i could play together. Much to our disappointment, the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mega Chazbo, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Mega Chazbo
    Mega Chazbo Guest

I just bought minecraft for two separate Nintendo switch devices so that my daughter and i could play together. Much to our disappointment, the game will not keep our Microsoft Xbox accounts logged in, so none of our marketplace purchases will sync and we
    cannot find each other to play a game.

anybody else figured out how to solve this?

:)

Mega Chazbo, Dec 30, 2019
  2. RidgeSoutherland Win User

Nintendo switch Microsoft login

every time I go onto Minecraft for the switch I have to relog into my Microsoft account is there any way that I can keep my info so I dont have to keep on deleting my data and logging into my account?
  3. stk3 Win User

same problem.

switch can't keep me logged in to microsoft account.
  4. goldant1 Win User

I have this same problem too. What a garbage platform, come on Microsoft. Love that everytime my kids open the game I have to sign them in with a laptop. FML.
  5. Pirate JAKI Win User

I just bought minecraft for two separate Nintendo switch devices so that my daughter and i could play together. Much to our disappointment, the game will not keep our Microsoft Xbox accounts logged in, so none of our marketplace purchases will sync and we
    cannot find each other to play a game.

anybody else figured out how to solve this?
    Let me know if you find a solution. I too am have the same issue. Every time I close the App I have to go through the authentication process of accessing the web, entering a code, and logging into the Microsoft account.
  6. KnightJimmy7846 Win User

I have this same problem too. What a garbage platform, come on Microsoft. Love that everytime my kids open the game I have to sign them in with a laptop. FML.
    Same here. If I close the game, I have to relog into my account everytime with a code. Not to mention it says something about using a temporary microsoft account to use your purchases...
Thema:

1. Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Minecraft Switch won’t

2. Microsoft account on nintendo switch minecraft not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account on nintendo switch minecraft not working: My partner was playing minecraft on my switch on their account, they signed out and cleared sign in data and then switched to xbox. I signed in to my account on switch and opened a world, invited...
  3. Error Connecting to Account Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Connecting to Account Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Switch: When I open onto minecraft I get an error occurred connecting to my account not allowing me access to the market place. This error does not allow play on multiplayer either. I have tried...
  4. Online Nintendo switch Minecraft severs

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online Nintendo switch Minecraft severs: Whenever i try and play on servers it says i cannot join cross-platform games without both a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account. However i am already signed into both accounts. How do i fix...
  5. Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Bedrock: Hai, I have just bought Nintendo Switch Minecraft from the eshop and I logged in with my Microsoft account, so my account is used on Nintendo Minecraft, but I try to play servers and it says "You...
  6. Signing into Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch using a Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Signing into Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch using a Microsoft account: I want to play crossplay multiplayer in Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch. I created an account and entered my code. I went on to Minecraft and signed in, it says Signing Into Minecraft, but for...
  7. Same Minecraft account on Nintendo Switch to Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Same Minecraft account on Nintendo Switch to Windows 10: I want to download the Windows 10 edition to my PC, which uses the same login that I use on my Nintendo Switch Minecraft. Do I have to pay for the entire game all over again to be able to play on...
  8. Minecraft on Switch keeps asking for remote sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Switch keeps asking for remote sign in: My son keeps trying to log into his Microsoft account in Minecraft for his Switch. It just keeps asking for him to log into the account on another device. This works on the other device, but the...
  9. Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account: I came on here to post about having to log into my microsoft account every time I play Minecraft on Switch only to find hundreds of people with the same issue and Microsoft consistently shutting...
  10. Minecraft (New version) on switch won’t let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (New version) on switch won’t let me play: THIS IS FOR THE SWITCH BEDROCK EDITION. Ok so ever since i got the adventure time mashup pack, not just the worlds with that texture or world active, but ALL worlds have started saying “an error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Minecraft Nintendo switch wont stay logged in

2. Minecraft switch stay logged in

3. minecraft temporary account switch