Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account

Discus and support Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought minecraft for two separate Nintendo switch devices so that my daughter and i could play together. Much to our disappointment, the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mega Chazbo, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Mega Chazbo
    Mega Chazbo Guest

I just bought minecraft for two separate Nintendo switch devices so that my daughter and i could play together. Much to our disappointment, the game will not keep our Microsoft Xbox accounts logged in, so none of our marketplace purchases will sync and we
    cannot find each other to play a game.

anybody else figured out how to solve this?

:)

Mega Chazbo, Dec 30, 2019
  2. stk3 Win User

same problem.

switch can't keep me logged in to microsoft account.
  3. goldant1 Win User

I have this same problem too. What a garbage platform, come on Microsoft. Love that everytime my kids open the game I have to sign them in with a laptop. FML.
  4. Pirate JAKI Win User

I just bought minecraft for two separate Nintendo switch devices so that my daughter and i could play together. Much to our disappointment, the game will not keep our Microsoft Xbox accounts logged in, so none of our marketplace purchases will sync and we
    cannot find each other to play a game.

anybody else figured out how to solve this?
    Let me know if you find a solution. I too am have the same issue. Every time I close the App I have to go through the authentication process of accessing the web, entering a code, and logging into the Microsoft account.
  5. KnightJimmy7846 Win User

I have this same problem too. What a garbage platform, come on Microsoft. Love that everytime my kids open the game I have to sign them in with a laptop. FML.
    Same here. If I close the game, I have to relog into my account everytime with a code. Not to mention it says something about using a temporary microsoft account to use your purchases...
  6. Grif1980 Win User

Any luck with this? Logging in to Minecraft on Switch is completely broken. We cannot access or realm and the login process is not smooth at all.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Minecraft Switch won’t

2. Minecraft on Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo switch: Hi, i cannot log into my microsoft account on the switch. We cannot access the worlds my son has already made on his ipad version. After trying several times we now cannot get minecraft to even...
  3. Purchase vanished Minecraft switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase vanished Minecraft switch: I had two purchased packs on my switch and ever since the release of the newest update they’re both gone I can even still view my worlds made with the texture packs. It also took me an hour to be...
  4. Problem with Nintendo switch Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Nintendo switch Minecraft: Have been trying to play online on Minecraft on my Nintendo switch but it says i can't because it needs to be signed into a Microsoft account and a Nintendo switch account but i am signed into...
  5. Minecraft Marketplace Purchases are gone (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Marketplace Purchases are gone (Nintendo Switch): Hello there, my last try here. I play Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. I bought the ZigZag Texture Pack and a Skinpack several months ago. Now for longer than a month, my purchases are gone....
  6. Minecraft stuck on Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft stuck on Switch: Just bought my son a Switch Lite and he has been begging for Minecraft. I ordered it and downloaded it from the estore and when opening it the first time it is stuck on the "autosave" box and will...
  7. Minecraft on Nintendo Switch to ios

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo Switch to ios: Hey! I have Minecraft on my Switch, and just recently got it on my phone. My worlds and purchase on the market place aren’t showing up. Any way to fix or transfer them? Thanks....
  8. Minecraft store purchases missing on Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft store purchases missing on Switch: Hello, Minecraft Marketplace issues redirects me to Xbox support - which doesn't even have a category relating to my problem so contacting support hasn't been possible yet. I recently purchased...
  9. Have to login to Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo switch every time I open the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have to login to Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo switch every time I open the game: When i want to play online or use my saved skins i have to login to my microsoft account, and have to use the special code and open a webpage, every time i open the game. I have gotten the message...
  10. Minecraft (New version) on switch won’t let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (New version) on switch won’t let me play: THIS IS FOR THE SWITCH BEDROCK EDITION. Ok so ever since i got the adventure time mashup pack, not just the worlds with that texture or world active, but ALL worlds have started saying “an error...