Minecraft sync issues

Discus and support Minecraft sync issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft has known about these issues for years and has done nothing to fix or even slightly make gamers aware of the problem. I played minecraft on a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CryonicFall, Jun 11, 2019.

1. CryonicFall
    CryonicFall Guest

Minecraft sync issues

Microsoft has known about these issues for years and has done nothing to fix or even slightly make gamers aware of the problem. I played minecraft on a survival world for an entire day and it wouldnt sync to the my xbox. Because you are forced to save
    and quit, when I tried to reload the world on the other xbox we played on, it ironically synced the save from the first time I tried to load it. It erased an entire days worth of what is work at this point. These issues existed before there was even an xbox
    one version of minecraft. They dont warn players of the dangers of using their promoted services. You can lose so much time and effort for using the xbox cloud method. This wouldnt even happen during the days of using memory cards. I have tried the hard reboot,
    uninstalling the game and reinstalling, clearing the local save drive, its all gone. This type of false promotion should be illegal. I was excited to play minecraft after the new update release but all my excitement has been replaced with frustration. This
    will be my last Microsoft console. Im done with this cheap mediocre brand.

:)

CryonicFall, Jun 11, 2019
  2. CryonicFall Win User

Minecraft sync issues

Did not help, Ive seen that link hundreds of times at this point. I doubt an "ambassador" has the ability to make this right.
  3. pawncrackers Win User

Minecraft sync issues

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about your poor experience. It is your choice where you play, but *always* taking small steps to make sure things are right, before moving to another console (if it's important), would be the best advice I can give, moving forward.

I managed to find a support article on cloud saves, that will hopefully ensure that this will not happen again.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/troubleshooting/cloud-storage-sync-error-messages

Hope this helps,

L
  4. JDGAMING Win User

For those having issues Updating, logging into Xbox or playing games

Well somewhat....with some issues....such as loading a saved game from server. Minecraft world will not sync.
  5. tangosmaster Win User

Minecraft syncing

Cant sync data for minecraft gets 99 percentage and a slow pace and then says cannot sync are there any ways 5o resolve the issue without deleting my worlds
  6. KiNGG STiCkY Win User

Minecraft syncing worlds between Xbox's.

Not sure why youre having that sync problem maybe go to minecrafts website and email them your issue
Thema:

Minecraft sync issues

1. Minecraft sync issues - Similar Threads - Minecraft sync issues

2. Failed to Sync World Data in Minecraft Xbox One 1.14

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to Sync World Data in Minecraft Xbox One 1.14: Recently. I decided that I should factory reset my Xbox One S due to performance issues. This caused a problem, while solving the original one. I lost access to my 70MB world on Minecraft! All of...
  3. Minecraft World, Failed to Sync fully or is Corrupted. 7year World lost.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft World, Failed to Sync fully or is Corrupted. 7year World lost.: Hello and thank you if you dare read my awful writing. Is there any possible way to revert back to a previous save within the cloud, for example, can it be made so that my data that's saved in...
  4. Minecraft failed to sync world data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft failed to sync world data: Everytime I try to go on this world to says “failed to sync world data” and it says that the world could be corrupted and this happened out of no where and all of my other worlds are completely...
  5. Minecraft world synced old version of world please help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world synced old version of world please help!!: Minecraft world syncd an old version of my world. I was logging into the world as I normally would and all of a sudden I was playing an old version of my world... half the stuff that I had was...
  6. Minecraft world syncing issues (cloud & local)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world syncing issues (cloud & local): Hi, I am currently having major issued with my minecraft world that ive been working on for days. I started the world about a week ago on my console, then signed into my account on my friends and...
  7. Minecraft sync data not loading. Corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft sync data not loading. Corrupted: I was trying to get on my Minecraft bedrock world, but then it gave me a message saying that files were corrupted. I spent hours on this world and I need to somehow to get it back...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition skin pack sync issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition skin pack sync issue: I asked for help on the Minecraft forum, but someone said to ask my question on here. Here is my question. In 2016, I unlocked the Minecon 2016 skin pack on an iPhone. When I got windows 10...
  9. Syncing Issues with Minecraft (Only) Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syncing Issues with Minecraft (Only) Xbox One: Hello, I have had connection issues over the last couple of days for my Xbox and these were resolved when I contacted Xbox support, however one of the steps that had to be taken is to remove my...
  10. minecraft syncing issues : cant load world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft syncing issues : cant load world: my mine craft wont work, today its been moved a lot. and when I loaded it up it dident let my access my worlds so through trouble shooting I almost fixed my problem, so what I did was deleted my...