Minecraft sync issues

Discus and support Minecraft sync issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft has known about these issues for years and has done nothing to fix or even slightly make gamers aware of the problem. I played minecraft on a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CryonicFall, Jun 11, 2019.

1. CryonicFall
    CryonicFall Guest

Minecraft sync issues

Microsoft has known about these issues for years and has done nothing to fix or even slightly make gamers aware of the problem. I played minecraft on a survival world for an entire day and it wouldnt sync to the my xbox. Because you are forced to save
    and quit, when I tried to reload the world on the other xbox we played on, it ironically synced the save from the first time I tried to load it. It erased an entire days worth of what is work at this point. These issues existed before there was even an xbox
    one version of minecraft. They dont warn players of the dangers of using their promoted services. You can lose so much time and effort for using the xbox cloud method. This wouldnt even happen during the days of using memory cards. I have tried the hard reboot,
    uninstalling the game and reinstalling, clearing the local save drive, its all gone. This type of false promotion should be illegal. I was excited to play minecraft after the new update release but all my excitement has been replaced with frustration. This
    will be my last Microsoft console. Im done with this cheap mediocre brand.

:)

CryonicFall, Jun 11, 2019
  2. CryonicFall Win User

Minecraft sync issues

Did not help, Ive seen that link hundreds of times at this point. I doubt an "ambassador" has the ability to make this right.
  3. pawncrackers Win User

Minecraft sync issues

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about your poor experience. It is your choice where you play, but *always* taking small steps to make sure things are right, before moving to another console (if it's important), would be the best advice I can give, moving forward.

I managed to find a support article on cloud saves, that will hopefully ensure that this will not happen again.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/troubleshooting/cloud-storage-sync-error-messages

Hope this helps,

L
  4. tangosmaster Win User

Minecraft syncing

Cant sync data for minecraft gets 99 percentage and a slow pace and then says cannot sync are there any ways 5o resolve the issue without deleting my worlds
  5. KiNGG STiCkY Win User

Minecraft syncing worlds between Xbox's.

Not sure why youre having that sync problem maybe go to minecrafts website and email them your issue
  6. Hordie Win User

Other console taking to long to sync

Hi Bombarder777,

Sorry you're having issues getting your game data to sync. I would suggest you go to the last console you played Minecraft on that's pending a sync. Open the game, and then allow it to sync data. After that exit the game. Then go to your other console
    and see if the data syncs correctly. if it does not then I would suggest trying a hard reset on the console that is having issues syncing your minecraft data. To do this, with the console on, hold the power button down for 5-10 seconds until it quickly shuts
    off. Then turn it back on, and follow the previous steps to open and sync data.

If you still cannot sync after that, you have an option to use the latest save from your console you're trying to open Minecraft on. If you cannot get it to sync at all, then I would suggest using the last save from that console. NOTE: You will lose some
    saved data by doing this.
Thema:

Minecraft sync issues

1. Minecraft sync issues - Similar Threads - Minecraft sync issues

2. Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...

in XboX Insiders
    Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...: My my Minecraft save got replaced by an older version when I booted it up on a different console. No worries I just quit the game. I come home to own my console knowing what I had done and wasn’t...
  3. Minecraft Sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Sync: So pretty much i have two xbox Ones inside my home. Often a friend will come over and we will play. Today i went to hop on my minecraft world that i put a lot of time and effort into on my second...
  4. Problema con la sincronizacion en minecraft [Translation - Problem with syncing in minecraft]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con la sincronizacion en minecraft [Translation - Problem with syncing in minecraft]: Una pregunta sobre el juego minecraft cuando entro al juego todo va bien pero cuando dice "sicronizando datos del usuario" me dice que a avido un error no se que pueda ser me podrian ayudar?...
  5. Minecraft world failed to sync data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world failed to sync data: So recently Xbox was experiencing an issue of not being able to play downloaded games. I, along with many others, experienced this issue. An error code written “0x97e107ef” and/or sometimes “df”...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Syncing Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Syncing Error: Everytime i try to enter any of my minecraft worlds, an error message pops up saying that the world can’t sync properly or is corrupted. I’ve tried every single possible fix that I can do like...
  7. Minecraft world sync fails

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world sync fails: So I am having a problem with the bedrock edition of Minecraft on xbox, it appears my xbox live data had a bad sync and whenever I open two worlds i get an error for failed to sync world data. It...
  8. Minecraft Xbox one edition world isn’t appearing in the “sync old world” tab on the newer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox one edition world isn’t appearing in the “sync old world” tab on the newer...: Hi everyone, I’m trying to transfer an old world of mine to the newer version of minecraft but in the “sync old world” tab, it doesn’t appear. The latest known save for the world in question is...
  9. Syncing Issues with Minecraft (Only) Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syncing Issues with Minecraft (Only) Xbox One: Hello, I have had connection issues over the last couple of days for my Xbox and these were resolved when I contacted Xbox support, however one of the steps that had to be taken is to remove my...
  10. minecraft syncing issues : cant load world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft syncing issues : cant load world: my mine craft wont work, today its been moved a lot. and when I loaded it up it dident let my access my worlds so through trouble shooting I almost fixed my problem, so what I did was deleted my...