Minecraft syncing, not starting

Discus and support Minecraft syncing, not starting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft not starting - 'Syncing user data, Failed to sync user data' message appears and does not go. Live Gold was renewed recently after a period... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oskarsh, Sep 2, 2019.

1. oskarsh
    oskarsh Guest

Minecraft not starting - 'Syncing user data, Failed to sync user data' message appears and does not go. Live Gold was renewed recently after a period of not having a subscription. Tried to do a restart of Xbox. It did not work.

:)

oskarsh, Sep 2, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi oskarsh

I've just checked and all Xbox and Mojang services are operating normally.

Please try power cycling your console (guide below). If that does not work, try removing your profile from the console, restart and then add your profile again.

Physically power cycle the console

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

[table][tr][td][​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

1. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Note If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.
    Important If your console is in Instant-On power mode, the above steps will shut the console completely off. Instant-On mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.

Disconnect and reconnect your console's power cable

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.
  3. oskarsh Win User

Thank You very much, problem solved.

Power cycling did not work but removing profile and adding helped.

Looks like it is working now, however kids have to confirm later. I managed to get to selection of play mode etc.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Syncing worlds Xbox one

Hey there maxiecast.

Sorry to hear about the world syncing trouble. To start out, what steps have you already tested? If you haven't already, try syncing your world from your Xbox 360 again, then remove Minecraft content from your Xbox One, reinstall, and attempt another sync.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Minecraft game saves.

Yes, all of the game saves should be saved to the Cloud so when you boot it up on another console, it should sync. When you start Minecraft, do you see it say "Syncing....." for a few seconds right when you boot it up?
  6. x EeMBe x Win User

I accidentally deleted my minecraft world

You may be able to recover it if you haven't played the game yet since it happened. Go to my games & apps and delete your minecraft save file, BUT ONLY ON THIS CONSOLE, NOT from everywhere. Then start Minecraft and sync your save file from the Cloud.
Thema:

1. Minecraft syncing, not starting - Similar Threads - Minecraft syncing starting

2. Failed to Sync World Data in Minecraft Xbox One 1.14

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to Sync World Data in Minecraft Xbox One 1.14: Recently. I decided that I should factory reset my Xbox One S due to performance issues. This caused a problem, while solving the original one. I lost access to my 70MB world on Minecraft! All of...
  3. Minecraft World, Failed to Sync fully or is Corrupted. 7year World lost.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft World, Failed to Sync fully or is Corrupted. 7year World lost.: Hello and thank you if you dare read my awful writing. Is there any possible way to revert back to a previous save within the cloud, for example, can it be made so that my data that's saved in...
  4. Minecraft failed to sync world data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft failed to sync world data: Everytime I try to go on this world to says “failed to sync world data” and it says that the world could be corrupted and this happened out of no where and all of my other worlds are completely...
  5. Minecraft world synced old version of world please help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world synced old version of world please help!!: Minecraft world syncd an old version of my world. I was logging into the world as I normally would and all of a sudden I was playing an old version of my world... half the stuff that I had was...
  6. Minecraft world syncing issues (cloud & local)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world syncing issues (cloud & local): Hi, I am currently having major issued with my minecraft world that ive been working on for days. I started the world about a week ago on my console, then signed into my account on my friends and...
  7. Minecraft sync data not loading. Corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft sync data not loading. Corrupted: I was trying to get on my Minecraft bedrock world, but then it gave me a message saying that files were corrupted. I spent hours on this world and I need to somehow to get it back...
  8. Failed to sync user data - Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Failed to sync user data - Minecraft: Hey... uhh so every time i try to log in to minecraft it just says failed to sync user data I have tried to power reset but it did not work any help? 7e62c3ea-a92b-49ab-83c2-dbbe2954d71b
  9. How long does it usually take to sync Marketplace content to Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does it usually take to sync Marketplace content to Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo...: How long does it usually take to sync Marketplace content to Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch? ee38fd38-133d-4f0d-b492-c20dbe02195a
  10. Nintendo switch Minecraft Bedrock Not Syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo switch Minecraft Bedrock Not Syncing: Ive bought many thing from the market place such as skins and maps on both my iPad iPhone and Xbox and the purchases synced between them so when I got Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch and logged...