Minecraft syncing, not starting

Discus and support Minecraft syncing, not starting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft not starting - 'Syncing user data, Failed to sync user data' message appears and does not go. Live Gold was renewed recently after a period... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oskarsh, Sep 2, 2019.

1. oskarsh
    oskarsh Guest

Minecraft not starting - 'Syncing user data, Failed to sync user data' message appears and does not go. Live Gold was renewed recently after a period of not having a subscription. Tried to do a restart of Xbox. It did not work.

:)

oskarsh, Sep 2, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi oskarsh

I've just checked and all Xbox and Mojang services are operating normally.

Please try power cycling your console (guide below). If that does not work, try removing your profile from the console, restart and then add your profile again.

Physically power cycle the console

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

[table][tr][td][​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

1. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Note If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.
    Important If your console is in Instant-On power mode, the above steps will shut the console completely off. Instant-On mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.

Disconnect and reconnect your console's power cable

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.
  3. oskarsh Win User

Thank You very much, problem solved.

Power cycling did not work but removing profile and adding helped.

Looks like it is working now, however kids have to confirm later. I managed to get to selection of play mode etc.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Syncing worlds Xbox one

Hey there maxiecast.

Sorry to hear about the world syncing trouble. To start out, what steps have you already tested? If you haven't already, try syncing your world from your Xbox 360 again, then remove Minecraft content from your Xbox One, reinstall, and attempt another sync.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Minecraft game saves.

Yes, all of the game saves should be saved to the Cloud so when you boot it up on another console, it should sync. When you start Minecraft, do you see it say "Syncing....." for a few seconds right when you boot it up?
  6. MR NightMare56 Win User

My minecraft world isn't syncing

My minecraft world wont sync
Thema:

1. Minecraft syncing, not starting - Similar Threads - Minecraft syncing starting

2. Minecraft world syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world syncing: I went to play Minecraft one day and it was syncing my world and then for some odd reason it said “failed to sync world data” i don’t know what i did wrong but i have invested so much time and...
  3. Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...

in XboX Insiders
    Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...: My my Minecraft save got replaced by an older version when I booted it up on a different console. No worries I just quit the game. I come home to own my console knowing what I had done and wasn’t...
  4. Minecraft Sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Sync: So pretty much i have two xbox Ones inside my home. Often a friend will come over and we will play. Today i went to hop on my minecraft world that i put a lot of time and effort into on my second...
  5. Problema con la sincronizacion en minecraft [Translation - Problem with syncing in minecraft]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con la sincronizacion en minecraft [Translation - Problem with syncing in minecraft]: Una pregunta sobre el juego minecraft cuando entro al juego todo va bien pero cuando dice "sicronizando datos del usuario" me dice que a avido un error no se que pueda ser me podrian ayudar?...
  6. Minecraft world failed to sync data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world failed to sync data: So recently Xbox was experiencing an issue of not being able to play downloaded games. I, along with many others, experienced this issue. An error code written “0x97e107ef” and/or sometimes “df”...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Syncing Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Syncing Error: Everytime i try to enter any of my minecraft worlds, an error message pops up saying that the world can’t sync properly or is corrupted. I’ve tried every single possible fix that I can do like...
  8. Minecraft world sync fails

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world sync fails: So I am having a problem with the bedrock edition of Minecraft on xbox, it appears my xbox live data had a bad sync and whenever I open two worlds i get an error for failed to sync world data. It...
  9. Minecraft Xbox one edition world isn’t appearing in the “sync old world” tab on the newer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox one edition world isn’t appearing in the “sync old world” tab on the newer...: Hi everyone, I’m trying to transfer an old world of mine to the newer version of minecraft but in the “sync old world” tab, it doesn’t appear. The latest known save for the world in question is...
  10. Minecraft data syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft data syncing: So, I've been trying to sync my data after reinstalling Minecraft. Every time I try to play the game it tries to sync it will say 0% for about 1 second then fails and says try again. The only...