Minecraft tela divida[Minecraft screenshot]

Discus and support Minecraft tela divida[Minecraft screenshot] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pergunta simples e rápida, como fazer para jogar minecraft em tela dívida sendo um estando no controle e um no teclado e mouse??? [Translation -... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KindaHurdle, Apr 16, 2019.

1. KindaHurdle
    KindaHurdle Guest

Pergunta simples e rápida, como fazer para jogar minecraft em tela dívida sendo um estando no controle e um no teclado e mouse???

[Translation - Question simple and quick, how to play minecraft on screen debt being a being in control and one on keyboard and mouse ???]

:)

KindaHurdle, Apr 16, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I don't think that is possible for the moment yet you can post this at the Mojang support forums to ask if they will allow both control users in the future (ie console controller + mouse and keyboard)
  3. AdamKronus Win User

I believe that until the moment it is not possible yet
  4. Playerseekingbugs Win User

No upload screenshot option? Here is your fix!

Wait, is the screenshot feature you're talking about only in Minecraft?
  5. Maelstorm1226 Win User

Minecraft Update?

6. DatAznkilledme Win User

Minecraft ScreenShot

Nvm I figured it out. I'm stupid -_- Now how do I delete this post...
Thema:

1. Minecraft tela divida[Minecraft screenshot] - Similar Threads - Minecraft tela divida

2. 마인크래프트 윈10버전 로그인이 안되요.[Translation-I can't login to Minecraft win 10 version.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈10버전 로그인이 안되요.[Translation-I can't login to Minecraft win 10 version.]: 자 목이 곧 내용입니다. 도와주세요. 이미 엑박에 성인인증은 했 아이핀도 했어요. 그리 새로 깔아보기도 했 요 윈도우 업데이트까지 했습니다. 그런데도 마인크래프트 창에서 로그인버튼을 누르면 아무 로그인창이 뜨지 않 xbox live에 로그인을 시도하는 중에 문 가 발생했습니다. 라는 창이 뜹니다. 하지만 밑에 오류라거나 그런것은 안 요. 어떻게...
  3. Servers on Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Servers on Minecraft Windows 10: Hi there, When i try to play servers on Minecraft windows 10, it says you cannot play online multiplayer through xbox live because of how your account is set up. This can be changed in your...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Minecraft Realms don't work. Invite links open Minecraft, and that's it. There is no option to join a realm or to create one. Official tutorials on how to join one are direct to stuff that DON'T...
  5. Minecraft World Deleted Randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Deleted Randomly: During one of my playthroughs in minecraft on my current main world, my game suddenly crashed and to my suprise when i got back on, the world was completely deleted off my world list. I had copies...
  6. so is it minecraft that just has major issues when you try to use the guide, or try to...

in XboX Insiders
    so is it minecraft that just has major issues when you try to use the guide, or try to...: or is it my xbox itself? submitted by /u/retartarder [link] [comments]
  7. Help with Minecraft for Windows 10 Disappearance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Minecraft for Windows 10 Disappearance: Hi, I apparently have used my code for my free Minecraft Windows 10 version after downloading the Java version. Because of this, I have checked my account to re-download this app, as I cannot find...
  8. Problème concernant Minecraft Xbox one Edition. (Problem with Minecraft Xbox one Edition.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème concernant Minecraft Xbox one Edition. (Problem with Minecraft Xbox one Edition.): Bonjour. J'ai récemment rejoué sur ma Xbox Minecraft Xbox one Edition que je n'avais pas touché depuis quelques années déj . Ce jeu me propose son démarrage de "téléchargez la dernière version...
  9. Minecraft Realms Nintendo Switch

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realms Nintendo Switch: Ok, so I was trying to join one of my friend's realms for the first time on Nintendo Switch. I received an invite from him, so I went to accept it, but a message popped up saying that I couldn't...
  10. No one on Minecraft can see my messages. Shadow muted?

in XBoX on Windows
    No one on Minecraft can see my messages. Shadow muted?: This is highly annoying. For a long time now absolutely no one, at least on Minecraft has been able to see my messages I put into chat. At first it seemed to have been only in the featured servers...