Minecraft tela divida[Minecraft screenshot]

Discus and support Minecraft tela divida[Minecraft screenshot] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pergunta simples e rápida, como fazer para jogar minecraft em tela dívida sendo um estando no controle e um no teclado e mouse??? [Translation -... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KindaHurdle, Apr 16, 2019 at 8:24 AM.

1. KindaHurdle
    KindaHurdle Guest

Pergunta simples e rápida, como fazer para jogar minecraft em tela dívida sendo um estando no controle e um no teclado e mouse???

[Translation - Question simple and quick, how to play minecraft on screen debt being a being in control and one on keyboard and mouse ???]

:)

2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I don't think that is possible for the moment yet you can post this at the Mojang support forums to ask if they will allow both control users in the future (ie console controller + mouse and keyboard)
  3. AdamKronus Win User

I believe that until the moment it is not possible yet
  4. Playerseekingbugs Win User

No upload screenshot option? Here is your fix!

Wait, is the screenshot feature you're talking about only in Minecraft?
  5. Maelstorm1226 Win User

Minecraft Update?

6. DatAznkilledme Win User

Minecraft ScreenShot

Nvm I figured it out. I'm stupid -_- Now how do I delete this post...
Thema:

1. Minecraft tela divida[Minecraft screenshot] - Similar Threads - Minecraft tela divida

2. Why everybody can't see my minecraft chat messages.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why everybody can't see my minecraft chat messages.: I've been recently playing minecraft for a while until for some unknown reason. During the time me and my friend met up on mineplex ago. He just said hello to me. I replied back hello as well. I...
  3. Minecraft crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crossplay: I dont have Minecraft at this point. I have friends that have java edition. If I buy one of the Minecraft's in the Microsoft store can I play with my friends on the java edition? Or will I have to...
  4. I try to play Minecraft xbox360 edition but as it starts up it says the game could not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to play Minecraft xbox360 edition but as it starts up it says the game could not...: [Mod Removed - Profanity] b3ef144e-f076-4a0f-b5b3-a461e5e0acec
  5. Minecraft: Xbox One Edition is Gone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition is Gone.: As many people on xbox, I had the xbox one edition of minecraft. When the game was taken off of the store for the new one, I still had it downloaded. About a month ago, my power went out and my...
  6. No puedo instalar minecraft en el ordenador (I can't install Minecraft on the computer)

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo instalar minecraft en el ordenador (I can't install Minecraft on the computer): yo tengo una cuenta de xbox con minecraft y no se si se podia iniciar sesion en el ordenador y descargar el minecraft en el ordenador (era version ventanas...nonnoNO digo... windows...jo***...
  7. Pocket Edition and Xbox 1 for Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Pocket Edition and Xbox 1 for Minecraft: Are they comparable for realms, Minecraft says that I need to change privacy and online safety settings on Xbox.com to do so, but I dumb and cat figure it out. 96a2d5a2-4a6d-46e1-89a6-ed442f543264
  8. Minecraft Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Error: How do you get past “syncing user data” “failed to sync user data” 98394379-0fed-4a84-a09f-dee93e5233dd
  9. "Cannot connect to world" Minecraft v.1.10.0 April 15th 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Cannot connect to world" Minecraft v.1.10.0 April 15th 2019: Hey there, in dire need of assistance. I made this world approximately a week ago, and have done so much in it with a couple of my friends. They have joined on multiple occasions prior to these...
  10. Minecraft: Impossivel ser o Host/Unable to Host

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Impossivel ser o Host/Unable to Host: Olá pessoal e microsoft,gostaria de saber como faço pra resolver o problema em hostear uma partida no minecraft,pois consigo entrar em mundos de alguns amigos,mas eles nunca conseguem no meu,ja...