Minecraft texture pack help

Discus and support Minecraft texture pack help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought the lucky block sky block texture pack last night and it will not let me play on netendo switch it keeps saying something about an new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kelleyOrr, Sep 1, 2019.

1. kelleyOrr
    kelleyOrr Guest

I just bought the lucky block sky block texture pack last night and it will not let me play on netendo switch it keeps saying something about an new update and cant load world please help

:)

kelleyOrr, Sep 1, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Comment je peux avoir accés au defaultaccount / how can i have acces at defaultaccount

Hi Vz CluTh,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing issues with Minecraft texture packs. For information on in-game settings and using texture packs, please visit
    Mojang for support.

I hope this helps.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Texture pack

If Minecraft is working fine without the texture pack, and only the textures are the issue, then MirrormasterOO7 needs to contact BDCraft first.

If MirrormasterOO7 is using Minecraft on the Xbox One, or the Windows 10 version, then Microsoft took the support for the "Bedrock" version of Minecraft.

Java Minecraft is Mojang's responsibility.

But since this problem is about a texture pack not working correctly, BDCraft has to provide support, and if there is a new incompatibility in a Minecraft version with their texture pack, BDCraft has to figure that out.

So MirrormasterOO7 has to contact BDCraft first, not Mojoang. And since Microsoft has bought Mojang, they are also providing the support.
  4. TeddyGoddess Win User

No longer receiving Xbox One Minecraft Discount

I checked through my purchase history and it does not show the Minecraft game for some reason, i assume it may be because i add Microsoft credit to my account and use that to purchase items.

However in my purchase history there is several Minecraft texture packages, so these should prove i have once owned the game, only a fool would buy texture packages for a game they did not own.

I also have 40% of Achievements for the game so i obviously played for a period of time.

I know i played the game online because when i was not connected to the internet my worlds did not appear.

Texture packs and skin packs i have brought (According to my purchase history)

MINECRAFT FANTASY TEXTURE PACK

MINECRAFT FESTIVE SKIN PACK

MINECRAFT CITY TEXTURE PACK
  5. Sikone88 Win User

Unable to Enter World / Deleted World: Recovery in XBOXONE Console?

Hey Guys,

I had the same problem with my savegames. I found a workaround that helped me to solve it:

1. delete the local savegames from your HDD

2. uninstall Minecraft and all texture packs

3. clean the xbox cache (hardreset)

4. install minecraft and all texture packs

Now you should be able to load your savegames.

6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Qual o caminho do executável do Minecraft windows 10 edition?[What is the path of the Windows 10 edition Minecraft executable? ]

Hi Rodrigo,

We understand it can be frustrating when trying to find the path of the Windows 10 edition Minecraft executable.

I recommend bringing up the start menu then doing a search for Run. Afterwards, type
    %appdata% and it should show .Minecraft in a
    roaming folder.

There is also the option of starting up Minecraft, on the main menu, go to mods and texture packs then open 'open texture pack'. That will open the file browser to the texture pack directory, which is a sub-directory of the .minecraft
    directory.

Please check out the following link:
    Windows 10 help

I hope this helps :)
Thema:

1. Minecraft texture pack help - Similar Threads - Minecraft texture pack

2. Minecraft texture packs not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft texture packs not showing up: Just bought the sphax pack for Minecraft on the Xbox one. Seeing the purchase in purchase history as “Minecraft Item 4” but not showing up in ready to install and shows as not purchased in the...
  3. Xbox One Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Texture Pack Locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Texture Pack Locked: A while ago I bought the Pure BDCraft Texture Pack, and earlier today it was working fine, but now it, along with the Halfling's Burrow Template, are locked. So, why are two things that I BOUGHT...
  4. If you buy a texture pack for minecraft Xbox one edition, will it transfer to the new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you buy a texture pack for minecraft Xbox one edition, will it transfer to the new...: I've been thinking about buying a texture pack to use when I play minecraft but don't know if you can use a texture pack on both minecraft Xbox one edition and on the new minecraft....
  5. i dont have my premuin cache and i want go in for minecraft texture packs

in XBoX Accessibility
    i dont have my premuin cache and i want go in for minecraft texture packs: i want play with pvp texture pack but i cant i have dl texture pack but i can use they just in my map but i want use all time e65dc57e-2164-4d54-8f34-be6591746d94
  6. Texture packs for Minecraft bedrock xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Texture packs for Minecraft bedrock xbox: Is it possible to make a custom texture pack for Minecraft bedrock on the Xbox? c91c50eb-2b84-4efc-8d13-6180a2d6ac75
  7. Minecraft Texture and Mash-Up Packs Aren't Transferring to Xbox One From 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Texture and Mash-Up Packs Aren't Transferring to Xbox One From 360?: Hi there... I recently finally bought the new updated version of Minecraft on the Xbox One and had had the 360 edition for a long time. I'd bought numerous Texture Packs and Mash-up Packs during...
  8. Minecraft texture packs not downloading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft texture packs not downloading.: I tried to download a pack because I'm not a huge fan of the new textures. This happens almost immediately after I click download. [img] 942b3bb8-d57a-4ece-a8f8-af04248d55d6
  9. Minecraft Realm texture pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm texture pack: Somehow, the "updated" texture pack got put on my realm and I can't manage to put the normal one back. I hate the updated one, and want the old one back. What can I do? I've tried everything I...
  10. Minecraft texture packs didnt transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft texture packs didnt transfer: So on my android version of minecraft I had bought two texture packs, the city and plastic pack (all before the better together update) I had recently bought the switch version of the game and I...