Minecraft - "There was a problem loading this world."

Discus and support Minecraft - "There was a problem loading this world." in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I spent a lot of time in a Minecraft world and I think my mom turned off my xbox while the world was running and I guess something happened because now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaulConklin1, Apr 1, 2020.

1. PaulConklin1
    PaulConklin1 Guest

I spent a lot of time in a Minecraft world and I think my mom turned off my xbox while the world was running and I guess something happened because now I can not load into the world. After about 3 seconds of loading, the message "There was a problem loading
    this world." appears. How do I fix this?

:)

PaulConklin1, Apr 1, 2020
  2. ERMELINDOCERNA Win User

Minecraft world saying “There was a problem loading this world.”

So as I was playing on my minecraft world my game froze. I decided to shut down my xbox and then unplug it. When I loaded back into my Minecraft world, it said: “There was a problem loading this world.” How can i fix this so i can get back on my
    world? Thanks.
    My world says the same thing please fix this bug!
  3. PuggleCuddle Win User

Minecraft-There was a problem loading this world

you might need to uninstall and reinstall it or try making a new world and having the same issue before you uninstall it
  4. Luentrix Win User

Minecraft-There was a problem loading this world

The server for that world might be down. It happened to a friend of mine before. Make sure you restart your console and see if it refreshes the server connection and then maybe it will appear again
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

Minecraft, "there was a problem loading this world"

Hello there @Nikowas, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know about the game situation, but I want you not to worry about it because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I
    would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500
    (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you
    to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!

Feel free to give us your feedback by voting below if the reply was helpful!
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Owen,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This thread is a bit old, so it will be locked due to its age. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing this issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve
    tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you. We will be happy to help you there!

Thanks again
Thema:

1. Minecraft - "There was a problem loading this world." - Similar Threads - Minecraft was problem

2. Minecraft Mouse Problems in alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Mouse Problems in alpha skip ahead: Has anyone else been getting a problem in Minecraft with mice not working? I tried with other games it works fine, and as far as I know it’s only happening in alpha skip ahead because when I...
  3. minecraft dungeons problems

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft dungeons problems: okay so a couple months ago i bought minecraft dungeons and i decided to play it again with my freind and both of us cant access minecraft dungeons anymore it says we have to buy it again even tho...
  4. Problem loading Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem loading Minecraft world: My world wont load it just says failed to paunch world and then the world dissapears from my world list until i restart my minecraft it also wont let me go into settings for the world...
  5. Minecraft loading problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft loading problem: After Mojang, the page is red. With music, there is no picture. Just like this. [img] d41312f2-7550-43fb-8df5-624a90c83123
  6. Minecraft- Builder Bundle Pack problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft- Builder Bundle Pack problems: I have an Xbox 360 that i got for my son and he has started playing Minecraft. I have downloaded the builder bundle pack and have already been billed for it. I waited until the download was...
  7. Minecraft PE storage permission problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE storage permission problem: Hello, So this was going on with me for a while and now I decided I'm gonna post on the Microsoft answers thing so on my kindle fire which is what I sometimes play Minecraft on whenever I enable...
  8. Java Edition Minecraft Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Java Edition Minecraft Problems: I have bought Java Edition a few months ago, but now it says I don't have it. How do I fix this? 5915d166-4cc7-4562-9bce-5f4a0cf83a5e
  9. Problems with joining a friend's realm on Minecraft (PS4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with joining a friend's realm on Minecraft (PS4): So, i know it's strange to be asking a question related to PS4 on a Microsoft page, but, i need help. Every time my friend invites me to his realm, i get an error message that tells me my settings...
  10. Nintendo Switch Minecraft problem. Purchases have vanished

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch Minecraft problem. Purchases have vanished: HI there, My son purchased some Minecraft coins a few days ago. He got a new skins pack and it's been working well, until this morning and his coins and skins have disappeared. We were signed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft bedrock Xbox one there was a problem loading this world

2. minecraft xbox there was a problem loading this world

3. minecraft xbox world cant be loaded

4. there was a problem loading this world minecraft xbox one,
  5. minecraft there was a problem loading this world xbox one,
  6. minecraft there was a problem loading this world xbox,
  7. minecraft xbox one there was a problem loading this world