Minecraft "There was a problem loading this world."

Discus and support Minecraft "There was a problem loading this world." in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last Night, I was playing on my brother's minecraft world without his permission, and when I was done I copied it to make sure it wouldn't corrupt.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MinecraftIsMean, Oct 17, 2020 at 8:22 PM.

1. Minecraft "There was a problem loading this world."

Last Night, I was playing on my brother's minecraft world without his permission, and when I was done I copied it to make sure it wouldn't corrupt. When I woke up this morning I went to the Xbox, booted up minecraft, and the copy just had the same name
    instead of "copy of" in the front, and when I tried loading either of them it says "There was a problem loading this world."

:)

MinecraftIsMean, Oct 17, 2020 at 8:22 PM
  2. ERMELINDOCERNA Win User

Minecraft world saying “There was a problem loading this world.”

So as I was playing on my minecraft world my game froze. I decided to shut down my xbox and then unplug it. When I loaded back into my Minecraft world, it said: “There was a problem loading this world.” How can i fix this so i can get back on my
    world? Thanks.
    My world says the same thing please fix this bug!
  3. PuggleCuddle Win User

Minecraft-There was a problem loading this world

you might need to uninstall and reinstall it or try making a new world and having the same issue before you uninstall it
  4. Luentrix Win User

The server for that world might be down. It happened to a friend of mine before. Make sure you restart your console and see if it refreshes the server connection and then maybe it will appear again
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Minecraft - "There was a problem loading this world."

Hello Owen,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This thread is a bit old, so it will be locked due to its age. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing this issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve
    tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you. We will be happy to help you there!

Thanks again
  6. ferreveres Win User

Forgot to mention, its Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Sorry about that.
Thema:

Minecraft "There was a problem loading this world."

1. Minecraft "There was a problem loading this world." - Similar Threads - Minecraft was problem

2. Minecraft Windows 10 beta problem

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Windows 10 beta problem: I wanted to play normal version of Minecraft, so I wanted to unenroll from the insider preview. I did all the steps with unenrolling, uninstalling, waiting 24h, installing again and here I am...
  3. Minecraft pe sign in problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft pe sign in problem: Hello I need help with Mcpe when I try to sign in with my Microsoft account but it says " failed to sign in we tried to sign in but something went wrong" I tried every video but it does not work....
  4. Minecraft Dungeons Multiplayer ERROR! | Minecraft Dungeons Multiplayer Problem z grą...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons Multiplayer ERROR! | Minecraft Dungeons Multiplayer Problem z grą...: Hi, I have minecraft dungeons windows 10 edition. The issue is that when i go host online game, then: 1) (in camp) i dont have my nickname oposite to "press F" 2) When I press "f", right near my...
  5. A huge problem with Minecraft and leaving Omega Preview!

in XboX Insiders
    A huge problem with Minecraft and leaving Omega Preview!: I was using the Omega Preview for the past few days, but then left. Once I came back I went into Minecraft only to see that all of the data was from at latest, august. Can someone please help? I...
  6. Minecraft PE Server Problems

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE Server Problems: I am having trouble accessing MineCraft PE servers on my iphone. Whenever i click on servers,it only says “featured servers” but nothing pops up to even let me add a server address. Is anyone else...
  7. Minecraft problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft problem.: Everytime I sign into my microsoft account, the selection screen vanishes and now all I see is the background spinning. I've restated the game and it signs me out. So I sign in it does the same...
  8. Problemi accesso minecraft su account microsoft[Translation-Minecraft login problems on...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Problemi accesso minecraft su account microsoft[Translation-Minecraft login problems on...: Buonasera Sono il possessore di un tablet Huawei e ho scaricato il gioco Minecraft. Ho un account Microsoft con il quale mi loggo normalmente. Il problema sorge quando lancio la app Minecraft e...
  9. Minecraft Microsoft Account Logging In Problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Microsoft Account Logging In Problem: I have a problem with signing in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account. Every time I click sign in, it brings me to the "Let's get you signed in with XBOX Live" screen. I click sign in and it...
  10. Minecraft Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Problem: Hallo, ich spiele auf der Xbox Minecraft, also die Windows Edition. Ein Kollege hat vor kurzem ein Realm eröffnet und ich wollte dort mit meinem Laptop spielen, anstatt an der Konsole. Leider kann...