Minecraft Tokens

Discus and support Minecraft Tokens in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought minecraft tokens on ps4 bedrock edition yesterday and i don't have them even tho it took my money. b798d495-fb64-4d20-9d00-b40235ba4de4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vbeex, Sep 15, 2020.

1. vbeex
    vbeex Guest

Minecraft Tokens

I bought minecraft tokens on ps4 bedrock edition yesterday and i don't have them even tho it took my money.

:)

vbeex, Sep 15, 2020
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

I didn’t receive tokens in-game when I bought them

Hi,

it can take 24 hours before the tokens are deposited on your account if the tokens arent deposited by then i recommend talking to the minecraft support team
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft Tokens

Hi Vbeex,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have an issue with in game purchase. Unfortunately, you will need to reach out to
    Playstation support or
    Mojang support. As we do not support the purchases on Playstation.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working

Hi Fraying,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help you figure this out.

This is quoted directly from Mojang's "Minecraft for Windows 10" support article about the process to redeem this code, "Players
    who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Log into
    account.mojang.com, and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition after October
    19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page."

So it's not generating a token but still opening a Microsoft redemption page? Is that correct?

Have you migrated your Minecraft account to a Mojang account? And are you logged into the right Microsoft Account when the redemption page opens? Also quoted from the same article, "If you have an older Minecraft account (you still log
    in with your username), visit this article to find out about account migration. Once you’ve
    migrated your account, you will be able to claim a code for Minecraft for Windows 10.

You must be signed into a Microsoft/Xbox Live account in order to redeem the code. Please note that you cannot move the license once the code has been redeemed. Your code is saved on your Mojang account page for future reference."

Let us know the process you are going through to claim a token and if you meet all of these requirements to obtain a token for Minecraft Windows 10 edition from Mojang.
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

minecraft windows 10 code

Hi yeet man,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help you figure this out.

This is quoted directly from Mojang's "Minecraft for Windows 10" support article about the process to
    redeem this code, "Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Log into
    account.mojang.com, and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition after October
    19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page."

So it's not generating a token but still opening a Microsoft redemption page? Is that correct?

Have you migrated your Minecraft account to a Mojang account? And are you logged into the right Microsoft Account when the redemption page opens? Also quoted from the same article, "If you have an older Minecraft account
    (you still log in with your username), visit this article to find out about account migration.
    Once you’ve migrated your account, you will be able to claim a code for Minecraft for Windows 10.

You must be signed into a Microsoft/Xbox Live account in order to redeem the code. Please note that you cannot move the license once the code has been redeemed. Your code is saved on your Mojang account page for future
    reference."

Let us know the process you are going through to claim a token and if you meet all of these requirements to obtain a token for Minecraft Windows 10 edition from Mojang.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Hi PataScotty,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with a token given to you for Minecraft for Windows 10. If you are unable to redeem the code because it has been redeemed, you may want to use the
    Contact Us portal to speak to support. There, an agent will contact you via phone or online chat to assist you with this token.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Minecraft Tokens

1. Minecraft Tokens - Similar Threads - Minecraft Tokens

2. Minecraft keeps going to a black screen and completely shutting down my Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft keeps going to a black screen and completely shutting down my Xbox One X: It only does this on Minecraft, I've tested it on numerous games. I've tried hard resetting my Xbox, reinstalling the game, etc It's also nothing to do with how it's plugged in and my Xbox is a...
  3. Redownloaded "MInecraft for Windows 10" but I need to buy "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redownloaded "MInecraft for Windows 10" but I need to buy "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter...: I recently got a new laptop and redownloaded "Minecraft for Windows 10". Upon launching, it had a page like the demo version. I clicked on the "sign in" button, but it redirected me to the starter...
  4. Problemi accesso minecraft su account microsoft[Translation-Minecraft login problems on...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Problemi accesso minecraft su account microsoft[Translation-Minecraft login problems on...: Buonasera Sono il possessore di un tablet Huawei e ho scaricato il gioco Minecraft. Ho un account Microsoft con il quale mi loggo normalmente. Il problema sorge quando lancio la app Minecraft e...
  5. Minecraft RTX Beta STILL! does not work

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta STILL! does not work: I have been trying to get the Beta to work on multiple PCs, all ont he latest drivers, correct hardware blablablablabla. My PCs are fine. The thing is: I can sign into the insider programn,...
  6. Can't use Beta Minecraft RTX Xbox Insider

in XboX Insiders
    Can't use Beta Minecraft RTX Xbox Insider: A month ago ~or so, my Minecraft Version changed from RTX beta to normal bedrock so now I cant use the RTX beta maps anymore. Windows 10 shop keep saying it is still the RTX beta but It's just the...
  7. People can’t see my chats on servers in Minecraft??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    People can’t see my chats on servers in Minecraft??: I mainly play on the hive, because it is both PC and PE supportive, and since I am on PE I cannot restart a router or such. When I chat or try to make friends no one can see my chats. Usually in...
  8. Minecraft keeps crashing when I sign in to xbox live on my phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps crashing when I sign in to xbox live on my phone: Evrytime I try to sign in to xbox live on minecraft on my phone it crashes and boots me to my home screen. I have restarted my phone and uninstalled multiple times, uninstalled it on flight mode...
  9. Minecraft Playstation 4 Tokens Not Recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Playstation 4 Tokens Not Recieved: I recently bought 1720 Minecraft Tokens from the PSN store, and I had never gotten them, and I had also bought a few more tokens after this and I didn’t receive those either, it’s been a few weeks...
  10. Purchase wnt wrong and i lost all of my tokens (minecraft ps4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase wnt wrong and i lost all of my tokens (minecraft ps4): (Yes its in the xbox categroy because there isnt one for minecraft or anything similar to ps4 which I used for this) I had attempted to buy a world from the minecraft marketplace for 160 tokens...