Minecraft transfer.

Discus and support Minecraft transfer. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I did the transfer a few days ago. and now I can't log in at all on Minecraft on my PC. I've tried all my passwords, e-mails, and nothing works.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Terithes, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Terithes
    Terithes Guest

Minecraft transfer.

So I did the transfer a few days ago.
    and now I can't log in at all on Minecraft on my PC.
    I've tried all my passwords, e-mails, and nothing works.
    What am I missing here?

:)

Terithes, Sep 15, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

Are you using Minecraft Xbox One Edition or Minecraft? It is not possible to transfer to the newer version of Minecraft. You would need the older Minecraft Xbox One Edition in order to transfer the worlds.
  3. AllAlexi Win User

Minecraft

Firstly, I can confirm that Minecraft for Xbox One is included in Xbox Game Pass. Minecraft is not yet a part of Game Pass for PC.

Although it is still possible to transfer data from Minecraft on Xbox 360 to Minecraft for Xbox One, it is not straight forward. The process requires you to go via Minecraft Xbox One Edition.

From Minecraft.net:

It’s not possible to transfer a world directly from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to the new version of Minecraft for Xbox One. To do this, you will need to first transfer the world to Xbox One Edition and then to the new version of Minecraft.

Please see more info' here:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360035131751-Transfer-Minecraft-worlds-on-Xbox-consoles-

Hope that helps :)
  4. Arminator Win User

Minecraft

You can't transfer it from the memory stick.

Also, you will need to have the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" game, not the "Minecraft" (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name).

To transfer your world to the Minecraft Xbox One Edition, start your Xbox 360 Minecraft, and make sure you have the latest version of it installed by having the Xbox 360 connected online to Xbox Live.

The latest Xbox 360 version has a feature to transfer one world at a time to a transfer slot. Upload your world to that transfer slot, and then move to the Xbox One.

Start Minecraft Xbox One Edition. There you will have the option to import a transferred Xbox 360 game from the transfer slot.

Once the world is imported, you can repeat these steps for other worlds you have on the Xbox 360.

After you transferred all your worlds to the Xbox One Edition, you can start the "Bedrock Engine" Minecraft on the Xbox One, and again transfer your worlds from the Xbox One Edition.

If you don't have the Xbox One Edition, but only the Minecraft for Xbox One, please
    contact the official support.
  5. vSmokes Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360

You will have to buy the data transfer kit and plug it into your friends Xbox 360 then transfer all of the things you wanted, e.g. Minecraft then insert the data transfer kit into your Xbox 360 then copy Minecraft to your hardrive.

Hope it helped :)

xHaSaN786x
  6. blueamcat Win User

windows 10 minecraft over to xbox.

Thema:

Minecraft transfer.

1. Minecraft transfer. - Similar Threads - Minecraft transfer

2. Minecraft - Worlds transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Worlds transfer: hypothetical situation say my xbox broke and i bought a new xbox, connected the same account and everything if i installed minecraft to that new xbox and used the same account as before, would...
  3. Minecraft XBOX Help transferring/migrating worlds. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft XBOX Help transferring/migrating worlds. Please help: So i have a world I put ALOT of time into on my Xbox ONE S. I now have a XBOX series X, but still have my Xbox ONE S hooked up in the other room. I installed Minecraft on my new Xbox series X...
  4. Minecraft World Transfers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Transfers: I owned minecraft xbox 360 edition and spent many hours playing it and creating new worlds. I have never owned minecraft xbox one edition and as far as I know it has been removed from the xbox...
  5. How to transfer Minecraft Windows 10 to a new device

in XBoX on Windows
    How to transfer Minecraft Windows 10 to a new device: I recently got a new computer and I was working on transferring files and games, and I couldn't transfer Minecraft for Windows 10. I have browsed the Internet for a solution for this problem but...
  6. transfer worlds on minecraft from switch to xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer worlds on minecraft from switch to xbox: Can you transfer a world from your switch to your Xbox One without using realms? Is there a way to upload it to your Microsoft account instead? I've looked all over the internet and everything...
  7. Transferring worlds minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring worlds minecraft: Hi, I am trying to transfer a world from my mobile (Iphone) over to my xbox one. I am logged into my account on both devices, and both versions are the same (1.16.201). When I sync old worlds it...
  8. Transferring Minecraft worlds from an Xbox 360 to an Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Minecraft worlds from an Xbox 360 to an Xbox One: I have old Xbox 360 worlds saved on a usb drive. Any way I can recover these worlds? When I click on the sync my old worlds it doesn't do anything. 3b811a35-c958-444c-8b4f-35bafdb5421f
  9. Minecraft not transferring from xbox one to series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not transferring from xbox one to series X: I have had mincraft on xbox one for years, when i got my new Xbox series X this past Christmas. I transferred all of my games from the old Xbox to the new Xbox. But when I tried to transfer...
  10. Minecraft bedrock realm world transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft bedrock realm world transfer: Hi is there a way to transfer minecraft worlds on xbox one threw realms without using windows 10 minecraft. I need help really quick i need to send it to my friend before it ends so he can have a...