Minecraft transfers from 360 to One S

Discus and support Minecraft transfers from 360 to One S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought a few packs in the xbox 360. I just bought the mincraft game hoping to be able to play one of them. I have to rebut them? I've seen many... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EclipsedMoons, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Minecraft transfers from 360 to One S

So I bought a few packs in the xbox 360. I just bought the mincraft game hoping to be able to play one of them. I have to rebut them? I've seen many others state that thieyes were promused that the old purchased content would be transfers and I even seen
    some of thethe staff remembers promise that we will be able to transfer them over as long as we the account we purchased them one.

So what the heck? Is it a big or y'all just stealing more from us?

:)

EclipsedMoons, Jul 8, 2019
  2. midnytefairy Win User

How do I transfer my Minecraft worlds?

I'm having the same problem. Got an Xbox One S for Christmas, bought Minecraft for the Xbox One and now can't transfer my world from 360 to One.
  3. N7 Gh0stz Win User
  4. Arminator Win User

Minecraft

You can't transfer it from the memory stick.

Also, you will need to have the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" game, not the "Minecraft" (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name).

To transfer your world to the Minecraft Xbox One Edition, start your Xbox 360 Minecraft, and make sure you have the latest version of it installed by having the Xbox 360 connected online to Xbox Live.

The latest Xbox 360 version has a feature to transfer one world at a time to a transfer slot. Upload your world to that transfer slot, and then move to the Xbox One.

Start Minecraft Xbox One Edition. There you will have the option to import a transferred Xbox 360 game from the transfer slot.

Once the world is imported, you can repeat these steps for other worlds you have on the Xbox 360.

After you transferred all your worlds to the Xbox One Edition, you can start the "Bedrock Engine" Minecraft on the Xbox One, and again transfer your worlds from the Xbox One Edition.

If you don't have the Xbox One Edition, but only the Minecraft for Xbox One, please
    contact the official support.
  5. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Cloud Saved Games not working on xBox One

So I think this page lays out what you need.

The problem is that you can't transfer a world directly from Xbox 360 Minecraft to the latest Bedrock edition of Minecraft. You need to transfer it through the Minecraft: Xbox One edition first.

The
    details are laid out here

Basically you'll go from Minecraft: 360 Edition > Minecraft: Xbox One Edition > Minecraft (bedrock)

Let us know if you have problems or questions.
Thema:

Minecraft transfers from 360 to One S

1. Minecraft transfers from 360 to One S - Similar Threads - Minecraft transfers 360

2. Minecraft 360 world transfers to xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 360 world transfers to xbox one: Hi. I recently transferred one of my 360 minecraft saves to my xbox one. Although it didn't transfer in its entirety I could work with it. Sometime later I tried to transfer another save and it...
  3. Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...: I bought a ton of skin packs, texture packs, and mash-up packs on the Xbox 360 edition of the game. Is there any way I can transfer the DLC to the Switch version of the game?...
  4. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?: Not sure where to ask this but I recently purchased Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and quickly realized that all of my previous DLC that I had purchased on the Xbox 360 version was not showing...
  5. Minecraft World transfer from one to 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World transfer from one to 360: So my family has both an xbox one and a xbox 360. The xbox one is in the family room, and the 360 is in my bedroom for just me to play. I made a world on the xbox one, and would like to be able to...
  6. Transferring Minecraft Xbox 360 Worlds to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Minecraft Xbox 360 Worlds to Xbox One: I want to transfer my old Xbox 360 Minecraft world to the newest edition of Minecraft on my Xbox One. This "world" is on my Dad's Xbox 360 account (The account was never connected to Xbox Live),...
  7. Minecraft Texture and Mash-Up Packs Aren't Transferring to Xbox One From 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Texture and Mash-Up Packs Aren't Transferring to Xbox One From 360?: Hi there... I recently finally bought the new updated version of Minecraft on the Xbox One and had had the 360 edition for a long time. I'd bought numerous Texture Packs and Mash-up Packs during...
  8. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC transfer to newer version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC transfer to newer version: I am aware that you can't transfer Minecraft Xbox 360 Content to the minecraft for Xbox one. But can someone give me a link to where I can ask them to request it or/give any other solutions? I...
  9. Minecraft xbox 360 edition save transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox 360 edition save transfer: Hi! I need help tranferring minecraft xbox 360 edition save to xbox one minecraft. I went to xbox 360 version of minecraft and pressed " upload to xbox one" and I uploaded it into cloud storage...
  10. Transfering Minecraft save worlds from Xbox 360 to Xbox One Legacy

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfering Minecraft save worlds from Xbox 360 to Xbox One Legacy: So since the last update for Minecraft on Xbox 360 I can no longer upload saved worlds to my Xbox One and enjoy them there. It says... "Newer Save Version This save is only compatible with...