Minecraft: Unable to Connect to World Message

Discus and support Minecraft: Unable to Connect to World Message in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I've been making several friends on the Minecraft forum because I wanted to play with them, but several play on the PE version of Minecraft. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IsaDrottningu, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Minecraft: Unable to Connect to World Message

Hello!

I've been making several friends on the Minecraft forum because I wanted to play with them, but several play on the PE version of Minecraft. I have tried joining them but I'm always greeted with the "Unable to connect to world" message and then sent back
    to the main menu. I've tried it several times, but it doesnt seem to work.

Ive checked my NAT and it's set to Open. I've installed the Beta version because of an online thread stating it helped, but then uninstalled it after it didnt work. I have to reinstall minecraft to revert it back to v1.11.4. I've tried restarting my console
    and doing a hard reset but to no avail. I'd really like some help figuring out how to play with my friends:c

:)

IsaDrottningu, Jul 10, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi IsaDrottningu,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to try and help.

Are you trying to join a world in Realms or just the server of one of their personal worlds? Have you tried inviting them or asking them to join your world?

Try loading into one of your own worlds and once it's generated, open your friends menu and try joining a friends world again.

How long have you not been able to join other servers on the PE?

Let us know that information and try what I suggested to see if that helps.
  3. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
  4. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
    M
  5. KeeZaa Win User

Minecraft unable to connect to world

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
    Tried this and we're still having the same problem unfortunately.
  6. B8TA USER Win User

Minecraft unable to connect to world

If you're in the Xbox insiders for mincraft the unenroll from it then reinstall
Thema:

1. Minecraft: Unable to Connect to World Message - Similar Threads - Minecraft Unable Connect

2. Unable to connect to world - connection timed out (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to world - connection timed out (Minecraft): I am playing minecraft windows 10 edition on my xbox one, and when I try to join my friends world it says connecting to multiplayer game for about 2 minutes, and then says unable to join world. It...
  3. Minecraft "unable to connect"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft "unable to connect": My friends have been playing on my world for a couple weeks and out of no where the they can no longer join and it says unable to connect for them and it says this for all my worlds they try to...
  4. Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world: When I go into Minecraft bedrock, and select my friend's world to join, I always receive a screen that display 'Unable to connect to world" after the game spends about 20-30 seconds displaying...
  5. Minecraft PE "Unable to connect to world"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE "Unable to connect to world": Hello. When I tried to connect to any server or to my friend's worlds I can't. It displays a message "Unable to connect to world" this also happens to my friends...
  6. unable to connect to the world minecraft windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to connect to the world minecraft windows 10: hi today i buyed the game and im trying to play with my friend on xbox one but if i try to join his world the game shows "unable to connect to the world and the same happens if he tries to join me...
  7. "Unable to connect" to specific person in Minecraft on my Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect" to specific person in Minecraft on my Xbox.: I've had the problem for a while. I cannot connect to my friend and he cannot connect to me. We can play fine if someone else is hosting the world, and can connect fine in literally every other...
  8. Unable to connect (minecraft xbox live)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect (minecraft xbox live): I am currently unable to connect to my friends world but they can join me and another friend can't join me but I can him and vice versa between the 6 of us friends. Is this a server issue...
  9. Minecraft - XBOX ONE - "Unable to connect to world"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - XBOX ONE - "Unable to connect to world": Howdy all, I have been trying to play Minecraft Windows 10 edition on xbox one with my friend. Earlier in the year I could join them no trouble. Now, when I try to join their world, i'm met with...
  10. My friend is unable to connect to my minecraft worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend is unable to connect to my minecraft worlds: Hello xbox support, My friend and i have had this ongoing problem where he is unable to connect to my worlds but i can connect to his (connecting to my worlds works just fine for others) and we...