Minecraft - Unable to connect to world on my iPhone (LAN game to Win10 PC Minecraft/Bedrock)

Discus and support Minecraft - Unable to connect to world on my iPhone (LAN game to Win10 PC Minecraft/Bedrock) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can no longer connect to a LAN game (minecraft) on a PC on the same wireless network from my iPhone 8. I got it to work ONE time the other day after... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lincolnation, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Lincolnation
    Lincolnation Guest

Minecraft - Unable to connect to world on my iPhone (LAN game to Win10 PC Minecraft/Bedrock)

I can no longer connect to a LAN game (minecraft) on a PC on the same wireless network from my iPhone 8. I got it to work ONE time the other day after fixing the NAT settings on the PC - we played for an hour or two, tried again the next day and no luck.
    I've tried multiple things found on the internet (reinstalling the app on the iPhone, messing with Network Settings on the PC, double checking the NAT config) but I cannot get the iPhone version of MInecraft to connect to the PC running Windows 10 version
    of Minecraft. Both are the latest versions of the game/app as well - like I said, it worked once! Please help!!

:)

Lincolnation, Oct 29, 2020
  2. Garrison Hansen Win User

Your friends are not playing Minecraft right now

This is for normal worlds hosted on other devices on my local area network. I've tested hosting worlds on android tablets, android phones, ipads, and a dedicated bedrock server running on my PC. In all cases, the mobile devices are able to connect to other
    multiplayer worlds on my LAN, but the XBox shows the "Your friends are not playing Minecraft right now" message despite being able to see the other worlds (as indicated by the count under the friends tab).
  3. Dgamer1515 Win User

"Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One [Translation - "Could not connect to world " Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One]

4. Chrisychurch Win User

Trouble connecting to friends

I seem to be having the same issue. I'm running Minecraft Win10 edition on one laptop and trying to connect to anothers lan game. They can connect to mine, but i can't connect to theirs. Anyone else had this issue?
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

My Xbox friend can't join my Minecraft PE world.

Hello again,

It is recommended that if there have not been changes made to the game, both may want to uninstall Minecraft PE and then install the title once again.

Remember that there is also a Minecraft Forum available for the Minecraft community
    filled with quite a bit of information regarding such situations like this.

Try this and as always, feel free to reply.

Best wishes!
  6. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

My friend is unable to connect to my minecraft worlds

Hello xbox support,

My friend and i have had this ongoing problem where he is unable to connect to my worlds but i can connect to his (connecting to my worlds works just fine for others) and we have no idea why. and advise or support will be helpful. Thanks.
    Hi there.

Just to make sure is this the Xbox one edition or is it the bedrock edition of Minecraft?
Thema:

1. Minecraft - Unable to connect to world on my iPhone (LAN game to Win10 PC Minecraft/Bedrock) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Unable connect

2. Minecraft's Unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft's Unable to connect to world: Anytime i try and join a realm someone elses game or server i get this sceen that tells me that i am unable to connect to the sever or world i have restarted my xbox messed with my internet i even...
  3. Minecraft: Unable to connect to world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Unable to connect to world.: Hello, Whenever I try to join My Friends Worlds it says Can't Connect to the world. I've tried to restart my xbox reinstall minecraft "Connection timed out. " "Unable to connect to world. "...
  4. minecraft pocket edition: unable to connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft pocket edition: unable to connect: hello there! lately me and my friend have been trying to play on our multiplayer world but whenever i host one, he is unable to connect. and the same happens when he hosts one. note: we live...
  5. Unable to connect to world on Minecraft PE v.1.16.200.53

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to world on Minecraft PE v.1.16.200.53: My cousin and I have set up our Microsoft Xbox accounts and have been trying to connect to each other's Minecraft world for days now. We are not connected to the same local network, and we are not...
  6. Minecraft PE unable to connect to world problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE unable to connect to world problem: I am playing minecraft pe (v1.16.50) on both iphone and ipad. I’ve created Live accounts for both my daughter and I and added each other as friends. I’ve checked all the privacy/secuirty settings...
  7. Minecraft unable to connect to a friends world

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft unable to connect to a friends world: Im on Minecraft PE and my friend is on Minecraft PE and i cant join his world 90b635f4-2d94-4951-ab48-699064f3385d
  8. unable to connect to friend's world on iPad Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to connect to friend's world on iPad Minecraft: Microsoft privacy settings are set to allow to connect to friends worlds. . .but when it tries to connect, we get "Unable to connect" messages. Doesn't seem to matter whether one user sends...
  9. Unable to connect to Minecraft world

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Minecraft world: So i used to be able to play minecraft and what not but just recently it hasnt let me connect to my friends world it keeps saying unable to connect to world. My nat type is open and so are my...
  10. Windows 10 Minecraft and Xbox one "Unable to Connect to world" multiplayer error

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft and Xbox one "Unable to Connect to world" multiplayer error: Me and my friend have been trying to make a world together for a couple days now and neither of us can join the other, I'm on the Windows 10 Edition and he's on the Xbox one edition. I've had no...