Minecraft: Unable to connect to world.

Discus and support Minecraft: Unable to connect to world. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; About 3-4 days ago me and my friend had made a Minecraft world. I am playing on the windows 10 edition, and he is playing from his Xbox one. The first... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JeremiahMattie, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Minecraft: Unable to connect to world.

About 3-4 days ago me and my friend had made a Minecraft world. I am playing on the windows 10 edition, and he is playing from his Xbox one. The first day when we made the world, it was going fine with no issues. Two days later we tried to play again and
    he wasn't able to connect to my world. I tried connecting to his world and I couldn't connect. I restarted my router, and THEN I could connect to his world, but he still couldn't connect to mine. I've tried updating drivers, restarting my router, I even ended
    up having to hard-restart my computer at some point. Everything was wiped, and when I redownloaded it, I still cannot connect. My girlfriend has had the same issue for months now (but she cant connect to anyones worlds, and we cant connect to hers) and I
    dont know how to fix it. I've looked at websites and found many people have had the same issue with no fix. If anyone could please give me a fix it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

JeremiahMattie, Oct 6, 2019
  2. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
  3. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
    M
  4. VictoriaAlice Win User

Minecraft multiplayer

Only message is on the game, “unable to connect to world”. Also, no, we do not have childs accounts. I am grown and still playing minecraft with my sister lol
  5. KeeZaa Win User

Minecraft unable to connect to world

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
    Tried this and we're still having the same problem unfortunately.
  6. B8TA USER Win User

Minecraft unable to connect to world

If you're in the Xbox insiders for mincraft the unenroll from it then reinstall
Thema:

Minecraft: Unable to connect to world.

1. Minecraft: Unable to connect to world. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Unable connect

2. "Unable to connect to world" Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world" Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One: Pretty much all my friends and I are unable to connect to each other in Minecraft windows 10 for Xbox. We've played for YEARS with no issue until a couple of weeks ago. We've tried everything:...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Lan: Unable to Connect to World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Lan: Unable to Connect to World: This has been an issue for quite some time now. My brother plays minecraft frequently, and for a long time we could play together via xbox live on our PCs. Ad of the last 1-3 months or so, I'm...
  4. Unable to Connect in Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect in Minecraft: My friend and I have a world that he created in Windows 10 Minecraft in which we have been working on for almost 6 months. I had been playing on Xbox before I moved into my college dorm. Shortly...
  5. Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC: I Been trying to join my friends minecraft game (not a realm) and it keeps saying unable to connect to world and we dont know how to fix it help please [img] ***Moved from Gaming on Windows...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Unable to Connect to World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Unable to Connect to World: when I try to connect to a friends world the first time it connects, but after a couple seconds kicks me out with a message saying "Unable to connect to world." Every single time I try again it is...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition "Unable to connect to world" Problem on version 1.12.0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition "Unable to connect to world" Problem on version 1.12.0: So I've been having Issues joining my friend's in Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Window's 10. My problem is that it say's "Unable to connect to world". I've been trying to do the things it says in...
  8. Unable to Connect to Friend's Minecraft World and He Can't Join Mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Connect to Friend's Minecraft World and He Can't Join Mine: Ok so i play Minecraft on a Kindle Fire 7 which is compatible with Xbox Minecraft players. Ive been able to join my friend's world and he was able to join mine (he uses the Xbox). One day for some...
  9. Unable to connect to friends Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to friends Minecraft world: I have joined the world countless times before but now when it says “connecting to world” it doesnt tell me it is locating server or any other screen tips and then says it is unable to connect to...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...: When i try to join someone's world through xbox live it says "unable to connect to world" everytime, and i've tried restarting my phone, reinstalling minecraft, unfriending and refriending...