minecraft unable to connect to world

Discus and support minecraft unable to connect to world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I and a couple of friends wanted to play together so I was using my pc as a server (no it's not realms) and my friends used to join in, but randomly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by onepunchass, Jul 30, 2020.

1. onepunchass
    onepunchass Guest

So I and a couple of friends wanted to play together so I was using my pc as a server (no it's not realms) and my friends used to join in, but randomly one of my friends couldn't join anymore. it just says "unable to connect to world" all of us are on the
    same version v.1.16.10. weirdly he connected for a while and when he disconnected he can't join in anymore. yes he tried reinstalling, clearing cache, restarting phone nothing helped and honestly the forums were quite useless even though this is a prevailing
    problem :/ hope to find some answers here

Thanks in advance

:)

onepunchass, Jul 30, 2020
  2. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
  3. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
    M
  4. VictoriaAlice Win User

Minecraft multiplayer

Only message is on the game, “unable to connect to world”. Also, no, we do not have childs accounts. I am grown and still playing minecraft with my sister lol
  5. KeeZaa Win User

Minecraft unable to connect to world

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
    Tried this and we're still having the same problem unfortunately.
  6. B8TA USER Win User

Minecraft unable to connect to world

If you're in the Xbox insiders for mincraft the unenroll from it then reinstall
Thema:

1. minecraft unable to connect to world - Similar Threads - minecraft unable connect

2. when ever someone trys to join my minecraft world it says unable to connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when ever someone trys to join my minecraft world it says unable to connect: i have tried everything no one can connect to my world i can only join how come i cant host this is so annoying unable to connect to world for 20 people 3d63e3e7-1f9a-41ca-8013-36ba634d339a
  3. Unable to connect to world minecraft xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to world minecraft xbox one: So to start things off I have read multiple forums and googled extensively. Up until roughly a week ago I was able to play minecraft with multiple friends simultaneously with no issues except the...
  4. Unable to connect to world: Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to world: Minecraft: Im gonna say it right away, Im pretty pissed. Since bedrock 1.14 came out there has been a glitch that does not let you connect to other player's worlds with the error message being: Unable to...
  5. Minecraft "Unable to connect to world" (Nintendo Switch/Windows 10/Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft "Unable to connect to world" (Nintendo Switch/Windows 10/Xbox): Hi everyone, This is less of a question and more of a guide. For anybody having the "Unable to connect to world" on the Nintendo Switch or the Windows 10 version, there is one thing that you can...
  6. Minecraft PE "Unable to connect to world"

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE "Unable to connect to world": Me and a friend bought minecraft PE to play online together but when we try to join the world it says "unable to connect to world". Both of us have this problem and I searched for a solution and...
  7. Minecraft Crossplay Unable to connect Xbox and PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Crossplay Unable to connect Xbox and PS4: Hello! I have been having some serious issues with Minecraft Crossplay. I play on Playstation, and have been inviting my friend, who plays on Xbox, to join my survival world. Whenever they try to...
  8. Minecraft "Unable to connect to world" + other realm issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft "Unable to connect to world" + other realm issues: Please help me deal with this issue from here because Mojang make reporting bugs really hard. Platform: I'm on MC Windows 10 edition, my friend is on Xbox Issues: After a recent update niether...
  9. Unable to connect to world-Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to world-Minecraft: Why cant i join my friends on minecraft it always says unable to connect to world.This barely started happening to me and is kind of annoying can someone help fix this issue?...
  10. Unable to connect purchased Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store to Minecraft Dungeons...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect purchased Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store to Minecraft Dungeons...: Was wondering if anyone else had this problem. I bought Minecraft dungeons by going through the minecraft launcher, which gave me a huge run around to 3 different places to purchase/play it: Xbox,...