Minecraft: Unable to connect to world

Discus and support Minecraft: Unable to connect to world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Using Windows 10 version of Minecraft and for the past month or so I'm unable to join my friends' games and they cannot join mine. I've tried removing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RussianDoge, Nov 26, 2020.

1. RussianDoge
    RussianDoge Guest

Using Windows 10 version of Minecraft and for the past month or so I'm unable to join my friends' games and they cannot join mine. I've tried removing them as friend, re-adding them, restarting PC/minecraft, turning off Windows firewall, updating permission
    on Xbox to allow multiplayer and join clubs, nothing works. Seems to have happened when friends updated their devices to v1.16.101 (my version is v1.16.100). I can join public servers, just not friends games.

:)

RussianDoge, Nov 26, 2020
  2. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
  3. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
    M
  4. VictoriaAlice Win User

Minecraft multiplayer

Only message is on the game, “unable to connect to world”. Also, no, we do not have childs accounts. I am grown and still playing minecraft with my sister lol
  5. KeeZaa Win User

Minecraft unable to connect to world

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
    Tried this and we're still having the same problem unfortunately.
  6. B8TA USER Win User

Minecraft unable to connect to world

If you're in the Xbox insiders for mincraft the unenroll from it then reinstall
Thema:

1. Minecraft: Unable to connect to world - Similar Threads - Minecraft Unable connect

2. "Unable to connect to world" in Minecraft PE v1.16.201 on Ipad using Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world" in Minecraft PE v1.16.201 on Ipad using Microsoft Account: Just got my 2 kids microsoft xbox accounts and activated family controls for 8 and 13 year old. Immediately, encountered error "unable to connect to world" when either of my kids try to connect to...
  3. Unable to connect microsoft account on PC with PS4 Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to connect microsoft account on PC with PS4 Minecraft: Either there is an existing microsoft account, but minecraft message is: this account is already linked on an account on the PS4, or after creating a new microsoft account: the microsoft account...
  4. Unable to connect to Minecraft realms on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to Minecraft realms on xbox: Hi, so for some reason I have not been able to join any of my realms whatsoever as it comes up with the same message every time 'unable to connect to the world. Please check your connection to the...
  5. Unable to Connect to Multiplayer Minecraft Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Connect to Multiplayer Minecraft Games: My son has a child's account and is trying to play Minecraft with a friend who has Realms. Yesterday he was able to play without any problem. Today he is getting the error message that his account...
  6. Minecraft PE - "Unable to connect to world"

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE - "Unable to connect to world": I have: Two IPads Running IPadOS 14.3 Minecraft Version v1.16.201 These two Ipads on the same Wifi Network cannot connect to each others world. Everything is up to date as far as I can tell,...
  7. Minecraft iOS unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft iOS unable to connect to world: I have two children, and it’s driving us crazy that we can’t get either of them able to join the world owned by the other. Each have added the other as a friend, and can see the world the other is...
  8. Unable to Connect to World - Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect to World - Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10: I am recently unable to connect to any of my friends' worlds in Minecraft. I am getting the following message. "Unable to Connect to World" I have verified the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety...
  9. "Unable to Connect" On Minecraft PE IOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to Connect" On Minecraft PE IOS: My friend recently purchased Minecraft PE on her iPhone and when she tries to join us or we try to join her it says Unable to Connect, she already went to her xbox settings and made sure all of...
  10. Minecraft PE "Unable to connect to world"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE "Unable to connect to world": Hello, community! My friend is new to this game and I created a new world yesterday. She was able to connect to the world in the first few times in the morning, but for some reason she was facing...