Minecraft "unable to connect"

Discus and support Minecraft "unable to connect" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friends have been playing on my world for a couple weeks and out of no where the they can no longer join and it says unable to connect for them and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sugar Shane124, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Minecraft "unable to connect"

My friends have been playing on my world for a couple weeks and out of no where the they can no longer join and it says unable to connect for them and it says this for all my worlds they try to join. I can still join their worlds though. If anyone knows
    a answer please let me know thank you.

:)

Sugar Shane124, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Twitch itsDH Win User

Xbox One Fan Issue

On minecraft it said that were unable to connect to the marketplace check your internet connection I tried that but it didnt work
  3. BlocLarose Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops II: connected to Xbox live but can not join games

I've got exactly the same problem

can play minecraft or fifa online, use to codbo online and UNABLE to connect to codbo2 !!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  4. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
  5. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
    M
  6. Sugar Shane124 Win User

I'm playing on my xbox one
Thema:

1. Minecraft "unable to connect" - Similar Threads - Minecraft unable connect

2. Minecraft PE unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE unable to connect to world: Im trying to play with my friend and everytime i try to join it says, “unable to connect to world.” How am i supposed to play with him? 559a2869-86a9-4243-a6b0-0545955504c1
  3. Unable to connect to friends world (minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to friends world (minecraft): I cannot join my friend's world (we are both ps4). We are both NAT type open and i've tried everything to join, it keeps saying unable to connect to world and i desperately need to play. Thanks, I...
  4. Minecraft PE - Unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE - Unable to connect to world: I bought Minecraft Pocket Edition on the IOS app store so I could play with my friend. I have been unable to do that since whenever I try to join their world it states "Unable to connect to world"...
  5. Minecraft 'unable to connect to world'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 'unable to connect to world': Im trying to play with a friend on minecraft and join her world but it just gives us the 'unable to connect' error but very occasionally, were both using the same version of the game and weve both...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to Connect to World Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to Connect to World Error: So whenever I try to join my friend's world on Minecraft Windows 10, it gives me the message "Unable to connect to world." He plays on a mobile device, and he can occasionally join my games. I am...
  7. Unable To Connect To Online World Minecraft PE v1.13.1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable To Connect To Online World Minecraft PE v1.13.1: My friend and I both have Minecraft PE. We both have Microsoft accounts linked to our games. Anytime I send an invite he doesn't see it. Anytime he sends an invite I can see it however when I try...
  8. 'Unable To Connect To World' In Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    'Unable To Connect To World' In Minecraft Windows 10: I have looked online and no matter what I do I cannot join my friends on their world. One of them is on the Xbox 360 and the other is on the Windows 10 Edition like myself. I have tried disabling...
  9. Minecraft: Unable to connect to world.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Unable to connect to world.: About 3-4 days ago me and my friend had made a Minecraft world. I am playing on the windows 10 edition, and he is playing from his Xbox one. The first day when we made the world, it was going fine...
  10. "Unable to connect to world" Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world" Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One: Pretty much all my friends and I are unable to connect to each other in Minecraft windows 10 for Xbox. We've played for YEARS with no issue until a couple of weeks ago. We've tried everything:...