Minecraft unable to sign in

Discus and support Minecraft unable to sign in in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am trying to sign into minecraft on my IOS phone and when I type in my email and password it just says there was a problem and to try again or go to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Austesus, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Austesus
    Austesus Guest

I am trying to sign into minecraft on my IOS phone and when I type in my email and password it just says there was a problem and to try again or go to the xbox.com website so i went there and i could sign in so to try and add my phone as a device to try
    and solve the problem i went to the edge app and tried to login but it just took me back the start log in page and when i tried to log in on my ipad it logged in right away. But i really need it logged in on my phone and also every time i have tried to use
    my microsoft account for anything i always have trouble like this it just is very frustrating

:)

Austesus, Jan 19, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Austesus,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend trying to sign in on the website from a PC.

We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the
    Xbox websiteand
    Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? If you are able to sign in to the websites
    without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to Mojang Supportfor more assistance. We hope this information
    helps!

Thanks,

Brad
  3. ZackMiller4 Win User

Minecraft cross platform syncing issues.

Everything is set to allow. My worlds are still unable to sync. I signed into my Microsoft profile on minecraft and there is no option on the ps4 to sync my old worlds.
  4. Geth Win User

Unable to sign in on Minecraft for iPad

Make sure the app is fully updated.

If it is, uninstall the app and reinstall it.

If that doesn't work its most likely that the app need a patch.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Can't play multiplayer Minecraft through XBOX live and can't sign into the marketplace

Hello Negativize,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the connection to the multiplayer portion on Minecraft.

You mentioned that you're unable to sign into the marketplace as well, and we would like to dig further into this.

What errors if any are appearing when you're attempting to sign in?

What device or platform are you currently accessing Minecraft from?

Clarify these items for us and we'll await your response.

Best wishes!
  6. SirGenocidal Win User

why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

Hello meghanalv,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the
    Xbox website and
    Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? After you sign in to your Microsoft account through the Xbox website; we suggest trying
    to sign in on Minecraft again. If you are able to sign in to the websites without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to

Mojang Support
    and PlayStation Support for more assistance. We hope this information helps!
    I can't sign into Microsoft with PS4 on Minecraft. I can on everything else.
Thema:

1. Minecraft unable to sign in - Similar Threads - Minecraft unable sign

2. Unable to play on multiplayer servers on minecraft pe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play on multiplayer servers on minecraft pe: [img] I am currently playing in the 1.16 beta version on my android tablet. Whenever i try to play on multiplayer servers, it says - cannot connect, outdated version. I tried searching servers...
  3. Unable to Join Friends Minecraft world Xbox One 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Join Friends Minecraft world Xbox One 2020: This has only happened over the last few days. We’ve been playing this one world just the two of us for the last week or so, now I cant connect to it. Its not a realm just regular world. They are...
  4. ‘Unable to connect to world’ message when trying to play with friends on minecraft on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    ‘Unable to connect to world’ message when trying to play with friends on minecraft on Xbox one: Whenever I try to connect to my friends world on minecraft or when they try to connect to mine I or they always get a message saying unable to connect to world. My NAT is open and so is my friend...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unable to join friend's world, but can join servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unable to join friend's world, but can join servers: Hey y'all, Kind of in a dire need right now for some assistance on this one. I'm unable to join a friend's world, however I am able to join servers. I've gone through all 6 troubleshooting...
  6. Unable to Connect to Multiplayer Game on Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect to Multiplayer Game on Minecraft for Windows 10: My friend is on her PS4 on a regular world. All of our other friends can connect from playstations, xboxes, and computers except for me. I can only connect through pocket edition, but I would like...
  7. Android Phone Minecraft XBOX Edition Unable to Friend's World

in XBoX on Mobile
    Android Phone Minecraft XBOX Edition Unable to Friend's World: Minecraft XBOX with Android phones on both sides, logged in to the XBOX account, can see the other party's room, but enter the other party's room but can not be connected to the world....
  8. I am Unable to Sign into my Minecraft Xbox Live Account in Minecraft PE on IOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    I am Unable to Sign into my Minecraft Xbox Live Account in Minecraft PE on IOS: I am having a similar problem where when I log into Minecraft on my I-pad mini, I am signed out of my Xbox live account automatically, and when I try to log in, it just says, signing into your...
  9. LG V30 and Samsung S10 unable to comnect to xbox app and minecraft sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    LG V30 and Samsung S10 unable to comnect to xbox app and minecraft sign in: I have two phones that are unable to sign in to the xbox android app itself, and unable to sign into xbox through minecraft on android. Both spitting same error : Something went wrong, please try...
  10. Unable to sign in on Minecraft for iPad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign in on Minecraft for iPad: I was trying to login to my Xbox account on my iPad in Minecraft but everytime the green part of signing in after I have entered the correct credentials (Xbox-like UI), it instantly says that...