minecraft under 16 !!! ??

Discus and support minecraft under 16 !!! ?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i love to play and am online daily !!! looking to add friends ! survival..creative ...battle....pvp...hunger games! add me or leave GT and ill l ADD U... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SniperWolf 5081, Feb 18, 2014.

1. minecraft under 16 !!! ??

i love to play and am online daily !!! looking to add friends ! survival..creative ...battle....pvp...hunger games! add me or leave GT and ill l ADD U TODAY !!

THANX!

AbuzzMoon516

:)

SniperWolf 5081, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Aznarath
    Aznarath Guest
    Needing Minecraft friends.

Hello. I am looking for Minecraft friends. I have a mic. I am 19, I prefer people to not be so young *Under 16 years old*

Aznarath, Feb 18, 2014
  3. I need brony friends to play with on xbox live.

Hey There Brony Friends!

Xandir123

Younger Brony (Under 16)

Plays Every Game From Call of Duty to Minecraft and Fallout etc.

Feel Free to Add Me Everyone.

Touka Caulfield, Feb 18, 2014
  4. minecraft under 16 !!! ??

thanks for all friend requests! accepted!

SniperWolf 5081, Feb 19, 2014
  5. SniperWolf 5081 Win User

thanks for all friend requests! accepted!
  6. Touka Caulfield Win User

I need brony friends to play with on xbox live.

Hey There Brony Friends!

Xandir123

Younger Brony (Under 16)

Plays Every Game From Call of Duty to Minecraft and Fallout etc.

Feel Free to Add Me Everyone.
  7. UltraLuigi64 Win User

Minecraft - official info

Hey! I heard that Minecraft Xbox One Edition will have an update including the increase of players from 8 to 16 players! That's right! You will be able to have up to 16 players per world in Minecraft Xbox One Edition!
  8. Lord L1ghtn1ng Win User

Minecraft Players

I'm 16 but I have mic and know a lot about minecraft.
  9. ProGamingWizard Win User

Minecraft Xbox one

Hey I am also 16 and would love to play Minecraft!

Gamertag -
Thema:

1. minecraft under 16 !!! ?? - Similar Threads - minecraft under

2. Minecraft Save Deleted Itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Save Deleted Itself: My xbox was glitching out hard while i was in my minecraft world, i couldnt do anything so i hard reset the xbox, when i reopened minecraft, it had deleted the world i was in. This is very...
  3. I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.: I've been playing Minecraft Java edition for quite a while now, and have also bought Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. Most of my friends have been going over to the Bedrock edition of Minecraft...
  4. Minecraft world syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world syncing: I went to play Minecraft one day and it was syncing my world and then for some odd reason it said “failed to sync world data” i don’t know what i did wrong but i have invested so much time and...
  5. Why won't Minecraft world show on second PC under same Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft world show on second PC under same Microsoft Account?: I have built a world on my laptop with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition--logged in with XBox Live. When I log into Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on a second laptop--logged in with my same Microsoft...
  6. I'm having issues getting a skin for minecraft for my son he has his own account under my ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having issues getting a skin for minecraft for my son he has his own account under my ...: I'm having issues getting a skin for minecraft for my son he has his own account under my account. When I go to down load it says click to download then nothing happens...
  7. Looking for Kids under 10 that play Minecraft ( xbox 360 ) online so my son can play..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Kids under 10 that play Minecraft ( xbox 360 ) online so my son can play..: Hey all, my son is 8 , his name is Tjai ( say it the same as TJ ) he plays minecraft a lot, but doesn't have any friends online. if you guys would like to add me as a friend .. My son woul love...
  8. Looking for Minecraft friends under 10 years old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Minecraft friends under 10 years old: Hello, My son is 7 years old and looking for friends (less that 10 years) to play with on Minecraft. His GT is: . Please let me know. 11f4d524-0851-4403-aee2-4520220e8b92
  9. Safe Minecraft server for young kids under 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Safe Minecraft server for young kids under 10: Hi Damien. I have a 6 yr old daughter who is excellent at minecraft but needs friends to interact with. Please contact me through email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  10. I have minecraft saves under an unknown profile, cant access, cant move or copy. r they lost ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have minecraft saves under an unknown profile, cant access, cant move or copy. r they lost ...: I have minecraft saves under an unknown profile, cant access, cant move or copy. r they lost to me? I have 2 xbox 360's, one older elite and one newer generation. I have moved a couple profiles...