Minecraft uninstall and reinstall

Discus and support Minecraft uninstall and reinstall in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game said this game needs to reinstall..So I try to uninstall it and it wouldn't let me now my game is not working at all it won't install it won't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thunderose, Jan 27, 2022.

1. thunderose
    thunderose Guest

My game said this game needs to reinstall..So I try to uninstall it and it wouldn't let me now my game is not working at all it won't install it won't uninstall it won't do nothing when I push on the icon it says getting your game ready this might take a minute or two it's never worked.

:)

thunderose, Jan 27, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi thunderose! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Is this on the console or is on PC? What steps have you tried ?
  3. MAlbert1 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Install Error

Update: Reinstalled Hub, re-enrolled, and re-downloaded. Beta. Unenrolled, uninstalled Hub and Minecraft, reinstalled Minecraft. BETA!
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Trying to uninstall and reinstall minecraft

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

will have to backup before uninstalling the game, the worlds are saved when uninstalling, but to ensure copy the worlds.

will have to backup before uninstalling the game, the worlds are saved when uninstalling, but to ensure copy the worlds.

1. First, open the Start menu, search for "cmd" and click on the result to open the Command Prompt.

2. In the Command Prompt window, run the command below while replacing <BackupFolderName> with the folder name of your choice. In my case I chose "Minecraft" as the folder name.

If the command runs successfully, you will see the message "Join created".

That's all you did. If you go to the OneDrive folder, you will see a new folder with the name you chose earlier.
  5. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Uninstalling minecraft bedrock and reinstalling.

no you shouldnt do it should still be there for ypu to play
  6. TraevonJackson Win User

MINECRAFT NOT LOGGING IN!! PLS HELP!!!

Try uninstalling your minecraft and reinstalling it
Thema:

1. Minecraft uninstall and reinstall - Similar Threads - Minecraft uninstall reinstall

2. How can i uninstall minecraft from my windows computer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i uninstall minecraft from my windows computer?: Hey! So i made the mistake of buying minecraft bedrock edition and now i am trying to find a way to get it refunded because I accidentally bought the wrong Minecraft... is there anyway to get...
  3. Trying to uninstall and reinstall minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to uninstall and reinstall minecraft: Hello, I recently enrolled in the Minecraft beta version, when i decided to leave, I unenrolled on the insider hub, but the game seems to not be uninstalling, but I want to keep my worlds! Someone...
  4. Unable to install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition after Uninstalling it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition after Uninstalling it.: I uninstalled Minecraft earlier today because of a problem with it crashing on start-up. I was expecting to be able to redownload from the Xbox Console Companion later on but was unable to since...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 won't run, update, or uninstall

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 won't run, update, or uninstall: Both Minecraft for Windows 10, which I own, and Roblox are malfunctioning. Neither will update or open and when I try to uninstall them I get error code 0x80073cfa. If I try to update through the...
  6. my minecraft wont uninstall

in XBoX on Windows
    my minecraft wont uninstall: I've tried to uninstall it from control panel and it seems not to be there add or remove programmes and it still isn't there and when I right click the Minecraft launcher app in my 'most frequent'...
  7. Minecraft stop working I uninstall and reinstall but still don’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft stop working I uninstall and reinstall but still don’t work: Trying to play minecraft it stop so i uninstall it and reinstall but ireach 99% then just stop and state unsallation stopped and want work 5e4971f5-093d-426c-bf34-52b8fa664468
  8. I uninstalled Minecraft, thinking my world will be back when I reinstall it. It wasn't there!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled Minecraft, thinking my world will be back when I reinstall it. It wasn't there!: Today, I uninstalled Minecraft (Windows 10 Edition). I thought my world would stay, as I searched up on google and it said so it was stored in a different folder. But when I reinstalled it, all my...
  9. Uninstalling minecraft bedrock and reinstalling.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalling minecraft bedrock and reinstalling.: Ok so minecraft bedrock edition wont update properlly even if i cancel update and try updating again. My question is if i delete mc bedrock and reinstall it would i need to own the mc xbox one...
  10. Uninstalled Free Minecraft on console, unable to reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalled Free Minecraft on console, unable to reinstall: I bought a Xbox One S 2 years ago. It had a free download of Minecraft. Then, it always updates. Now it is SUPPOSED to be Bedrock Edition. However, it would not work. It kept kicking me out and...