Minecraft Update Error 0x80D03801 Again

Discus and support Minecraft Update Error 0x80D03801 Again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey. Just looked trough this forum and after some searching found out that the same problems existed in may 2019 and june ore july so with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by friss e Baese, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Minecraft Update Error 0x80D03801 Again

Hey.

Just looked trough this forum and after some searching found out that the same problems existed in may 2019 and june ore july so with the previous updates of Minecraft :-/

The Update got stuck on the 6.9.19 so naturally I did the obvious: unistall reinstall now the installation is stuck.

Tried deleting lokal save games

Hard Reset and power out

Installing without extern Harddrive

Other Network

All other game Updates work.

I don't understand the mojang support system and also don't get along with the xbox insider app...

could someone please help and report to Microsoft and Mojang that they broke the game Update again

thanks

:)

friss e Baese, Sep 10, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Error code 0x80D03801

Check the solution as described
    here
  3. friss e Baese Win User

Hy, thanks for your answer.

The trouble shooting guide you mention I have not tried because it is a digital edition and I don't have a disk.

But all the rest I tried...
  4. AngelObullets Win User

5. XBF Chris J Win User

0x80D03801 error when updating game (Minecraft)

Hello RigorousPizza97,

Awesome! Glad to hear that Minecraft has begun to install. We'll go ahead and close this thread out then. If you ever require support, or would like to start a discussion, don't hesitate to come back and make a new thread.

Thank you.
  6. RigorousPizza97 Win User

0x80D03801 error when updating game (Minecraft)

Hello RigorousPizza,

Thanks for keeping us updated. I would recommend reporting this issue to directly to Microsoft using the insider hub :

1. On your console, install the
      Xbox Insider Hub
      app (if you don’t already have it).
    2. Hold down the Xbox button
      on the controller.
    3. On the power menu, select Report a problem.
    4. Describe the problem in detail, including when it happened, if you saw any specific error codes or messages, and if you were using any specific games, software, hardware, or accessories when you encountered the problem.

You may also want to check out the
    Minecraft support site and
    official forums.

If you would like to see if there are any steps you have missed while troubleshooting, let us know everything that has already been attempted. At the moment, I would recommend a

soft or full factory reset
    if you haven't already tried one.
    So here's what happened, to which I'm glad it did.

Submitted my case as a report to Mojang, they received it successfully

Left the xbox off overnight, but in sleep mode and disconnected from the router as it was turned off

Turned my xbox on in the morning and then my router

Proceeded to download the xbox insider hub app straight from the Microsoft store

As it was downloading, I went to Minecraft's Microsoft page and began the download for it, just as a pop-up exclaimed the other app was "ready to start"

This time it started downloading, and I'm not sure if its due to me downloading something prior, or Mojang pulling some strings.

Either way, it downloads now!

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Minecraft Update Error 0x80D03801 Again - Similar Threads - Minecraft Update Error

2. Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!: Hi All Not sure if you are aware of this, but you can get the Bedrock edition of Minecraft for free if you play the Xbox One Edition from now until the 30th of November. More info below (as...
  3. Minecraft Updates & Error Code: 0x97e107df

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Updates & Error Code: 0x97e107df: I can’t update my Minecraft from v1.12 to v1.13.04. There is no update showing and it affects me playing with anyone else because everyone has the latest version. The error code 0x97e107df won’t...
  4. Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help: Xbox one will not launch. Minecraft. No error codes worked until last update. 185c76b5-115c-4743-b9f0-9f665bc211ce
  5. 0x80D03801 error when updating game (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80D03801 error when updating game (Minecraft): When i try to download Minecraft i get the error code 0x80D03801, which is after i uninstalled and re-installed it. Whenever it says it's downloading the game, it always stays on 0%. Microsoft can...
  6. Error Actualización Minecraft new 3DS [Translation - Bug Update Minecraft New 3DS]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Actualización Minecraft new 3DS [Translation - Bug Update Minecraft New 3DS]: Buenas, hoy compre minecraft edición new 3ds y cuando me pide actualización, pues lo hago el problema es que ya lo he actualizado unas 30 veces y no veo nada nuevo agregado al juego si me ayudar...
  7. Minecraft xbox one on disk error getting the aquatic update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox one on disk error getting the aquatic update: Hi, I just bought the minecraft: xbox one edition on disk, and I put it on my xbox one s. It's the first time I play on xbox one, I do not have hours played, but on my xbox 360 and there I played...
  8. minecraft better together wont launch since update error code 0x80040200

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft better together wont launch since update error code 0x80040200: i have been playing better together with no problem after update but now its suddenly stopped launching , i have hard reset xbox and also tried uninstalling and reloading but i keep getting error...
  9. Minecraft latest update error need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft latest update error need help!: So I just came back from a holiday and I was ready to play some minecraft. I booted up my 2nd gen xbox 360, started the game and then this happened: I had to download the latest update (September...
  10. Disc unreadable error after system and Minecraft updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc unreadable error after system and Minecraft updates: Hey guys, can somebody help me? I just system updated my XBOX 360 after a few months, then I went to update my Minecraft from TU9. It started up properly, and it asked me to update. It took a...