Minecraft update idea

Discus and support Minecraft update idea in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What if we were able to get different dog breeds and/or dog beds so that when our cute fluffy companion dies, they can respawn.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AshleyErickson2, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Minecraft update idea

What if we were able to get different dog breeds and/or dog beds so that when our cute fluffy companion dies, they can respawn.

:)

AshleyErickson2, Jan 15, 2021
  2. SoraBurnz Win User

Minecraft ideas

Um maybe make a fishing port so you have a area to fish, maybe more houses.... and add another enchanhting place underground so when you invite people they cannot find it. Hopes this helps!
  3. G R E E D XCIII Win User

Minecraft Ideas

You could always build a maze with traps n everything. I'm currently working on one right now with pressure plated doors that only let you go one way and I'm building it around a mob spawned.
  4. daniellemason-botsfo Win User

minecraft ideas

I saw that a friend of mine made a Pikachu and a big Pirate ship in his world. I like to go stand on Pikachu and posts images of it to my facebook. I am such a goober.

Another friend of mine made a glass house and covered it but one block (where the door is) with lava. Pretty interesting to see from the outside or the inside.
  5. HalfChaosnova Win User

minecraft ideas

How about a kingdom? Big cobblestone wall for the border (water surrounding the outside), Town/village being built on the inside and then a castle within the center (maybe on higher ground perhaps?

If its a small project, then how about a minecraft obstacle course?
  6. daniellemason-botsfo Win User

minecraft ideas

My husband and I made a sky bridge that went to the edges of the map, and then had water falling off from it at random points. We also made a floating castle, although we made it too high and hit the ceiling of the game before we were done wit it. It is
    still funny to see the sheep spawn then fall off the castle because there is not enough room for them.
Thema:

Minecraft update idea

1. Minecraft update idea - Similar Threads - Minecraft update idea

2. Minecraft game won't update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft game won't update: I created a world on minecraft v.1.16.4. For some reason I had to reinstall my profile onto my Xbox. I also had to reinstall minecraft because it wouldn't open or work. My minecraft game update to...
  3. Once the next major title update of minecraft comes around, could I still play on the world...

in XboX Insiders
    Once the next major title update of minecraft comes around, could I still play on the world...: Let me clarify. I have a world that i plan on becoming my long term survival world that I started back late last year. I started it while on the MC beta. Once the new Caves&Cliffs update (1.17)...
  4. Minecraft wont let me update on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont let me update on my xbox one: It keeps telling me to pay for the new version of Minecraft but i got the new version on my old xbox. Is there a way to transfer the new version to my new xbox one?...
  5. Why doesn't Minecraft : Xbox One Edition have any new update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Minecraft : Xbox One Edition have any new update?: I've been playing a lot with this game. But why isn't it getting any new updates since like 2 years? I mean, every minecrafts are getting updates, but why is this one forgotten so much? When i...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Realm update to 1.16.200

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Realm update to 1.16.200: So, myself and a group of friends all play on a bedrock realm hosted by one of the friends. Since the 1.16.200 update, we have not been able to join the realm. We get the message that the realm is...
  7. Minecraft not installing or updating on my new series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not installing or updating on my new series x: I own a digital version of Minecraft bedrock edition ever since I moved over from using a physical disk for the now discontinued Minecraft: Xbox One Edition. I have a subscription to Xbox gamepass...
  8. My parents bought me Minecraft Windows edition a year ago, but it stopped updating after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My parents bought me Minecraft Windows edition a year ago, but it stopped updating after...: I checked, and it also doesn't show up in my order history (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/) any more, although I never looked there to see if it was there in the first place. When...
  9. minecraft’s mini debug update causing more crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft’s mini debug update causing more crashing: unfortunately, the new debug update for pocket edition hasnt helped much with the game. actually it’s made it even more unstable to play with it constantly crashing out of no where. from just...
  10. An idea to add for the next Minecraft update after caves and cliffs (Or maybe as a part of)

in XboX Insiders
    An idea to add for the next Minecraft update after caves and cliffs (Or maybe as a part of): So as the title suggests, I have had ideas for another update. After the Nether update, I was sure that the next thing would be a full End update. The closest think we've gotten was just shulkers,...