Minecraft update xbox one edition

Discus and support Minecraft update xbox one edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I ought Minecraft Xbox One Edition new and the game says that i can get for free the Newest version but it dont works. Can you help me? Or do you know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Inazuma333, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Inazuma333
    Inazuma333 Guest

I ought Minecraft Xbox One Edition new and the game says that i can get for free the Newest version but it dont works. Can you help me? Or do you know how i get that version for free?

:)

Inazuma333, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Zesty Hamburger Win User

Can't take map down from item holder.

3. Atherza Win User

I never received the Newest update on my xbox1 for

If you are referring to the 'Minecraft Xbox One Edition', the update wasn't for that. It was for 'Minecraft'.
  4. Atherza Win User

XBOX one minecraft issue please help

Hey there, you've probably got the old version 'Xbox One Edition'. It used to be a free upgrade, however it is not anymore. The aquatic update is on: 'Minecraft' not 'Minecraft Xbox One Edition'.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft xbox 360 edition save transfer

On the One do you have "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" or "Minecraft"? The One version of the game had an updated a while ago and it is no longer possible to transfer 360 saves to the updated version. "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" is the original version for
    the One and the save can be transferred to that version.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Edition

"Minecraft: Xbox One Edition" has been replaced with "Minecraft" after the Better Together update, which receives the Aquatic update. Other console specific editions are also not getting that update.

Translating to Portuguese using bing.com/translate:

"Minecraft: Xbox One Edition " foi substituído por "Minecraft " após a atualização Better Together, que recebe a atualização aquática. Outras edições específicas do console também não estão obtendo essa atualização.
Thema:

1. Minecraft update xbox one edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft update edition

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update: Even though Minecraft v1.14 has been released, my Minecraft is still v1.12.1 and I can't seem to figure out why it won't update. I have had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for months and since now it...
  3. minecraft xbox 360 edition loading issue title update corruption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft xbox 360 edition loading issue title update corruption: I know this was brought up before about minecraft not loading when trying to play the game on your xbox 360. This could happen for several reasons or maybe the title update has become corrupted...
  4. Xbox One S Store and Minecraft Bedrock Edition Wont Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Store and Minecraft Bedrock Edition Wont Update: My Xbox One S's Store and Minecraft Windows 10 I got for xbox wont update and it will only affect those 2 things. Before the Console update I was able to update all my games and apps perfectly...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Update 1.11 Crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Update 1.11 Crashing: Hi, i'm having an issue with the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft, i've taken the 30 days Realm test and after that it started crashing when i tried to open the realm, so i tried to re install the...
  6. Minecraft Xbox One Edition Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition Update: How do I update my disc version without repurchasing the whole game? 25e8d2cb-b919-4247-882c-9dfbf0c33cdc
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't update: Hi, I've had Minecraft windows 10 edition ever since it came out and it has never had problems updating but I'm trying to play with a friend and theirs is on 1.9.0 while mine is stuck on 1.7.1 and...
  8. Friend can't upgrade their Minecraft Xbox One Edition to the "Free Update"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can't upgrade their Minecraft Xbox One Edition to the "Free Update": Friend can't upgrade their Minecraft Xbox One Edition to the "Free Update" please help they won't stop whinging about being unable to get it f724517e-b07f-4b4c-a895-689aa58fec5f
  9. no update with update no minecraft xbox 360 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no update with update no minecraft xbox 360 edition: Please help! I have Minecraft on disc. I have Xbox 360 console. From time to time it requires an update when I start the game. I always give accept and it starts downloading and installing the...
  10. Minecraft xbox one edition aquatic update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox one edition aquatic update: i have the minecraft xbox one edition disc version and have had it for AGES!! Me and my son play it for hours and hours so when I had seen there was a huge update I told him all about the...