Minecraft update

Discus and support Minecraft update in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am playing Minecraft windows 10 while my friend is playing on xbox one. While I tried to join his game it said Outdated client. I went to check to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Got Dairy King, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Minecraft update

I am playing Minecraft windows 10 while my friend is playing on xbox one. While I tried to join his game it said Outdated client. I went to check to see if my game has an update and it does not. My friends game does not have an update either. I am on 1.14
    and he is on 1.16. So basically we can't play with each other. And I know 1.16 came out on march 16th this year.

:)

Got Dairy King, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Maelstorm1226 Win User

Minecraft Update?

3. NeoDan123 Win User

How do I Authenicate to Xbox Live?

Is your minecraft updated to the latest update?
  4. ZIG ZAG STORIES Win User

Minecraft for xbox one

is it going to be the same as minecraft 2.0 or is it minecraft 1.0 + updates for the xbox one
  5. Atherza Win User

I never received the Newest update on my xbox1 for

If you are referring to the 'Minecraft Xbox One Edition', the update wasn't for that. It was for 'Minecraft'.
  6. Ghost710 Win User

Error code: 0x80D03801 When i try to download a game

I'm having the same issue. I was just playing minecraft today. I saw the update and it wouldn't let me update so I uninstalled minecraft to see if it would install the update when I reinstalled the game and now can't download minecraft at all.
Thema:

Minecraft update

1. Minecraft update - Similar Threads - Minecraft update

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Automatically updated to beta.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Automatically updated to beta.: Hello There! Today I was about to play Minecraft Windows 10 when all of a sudden it started to update. When it started it was in the beta version 1.15.53. Please tell me a fix without...
  3. Latest minecraft update on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest minecraft update on ps4: I cant login to my microsoft account on ps4 and It doesnt give me the option to unlink to be able to try again, what can i do? 8f818323-584f-47fc-a809-60a62b4e08b1
  4. My Minecraft beta will not update to 1.15.0.55 at all but my friends seem to have it...

in XboX Insiders
    My Minecraft beta will not update to 1.15.0.55 at all but my friends seem to have it...: submitted by /u/GraciousShimada [link] [comments]
  5. why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?: My xbox 360 has not shown any minecraft updates since the llama update and its making me not want to play anymore, then I see people on youtube showing different updates and I get excited, turn on...
  6. Why is my Minecraft not updated?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Minecraft not updated?: I still have version 1.14.1 and I would like to update it to the most recent version 0ce768cb-372d-4447-8ff7-675a3884d97d
  7. Minecraft and Xbox one x update problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft and Xbox one x update problem: Hi, so I have only owned my xbox one x for less than a year and in the last 3 months I have been having a number of errors. One was update related where I needed to do an offline update. I have...
  8. Aquatic Update Minecraft help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aquatic Update Minecraft help: I purchased the latest disc version of Minecraft for Xbox One. I already had the Minecraft Xbox One Edition at home but bought the newest version for the Aquatic Update. The cover of the disc...
  9. minecraft windows 10 edtion isn't updated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edtion isn't updated: Minecraft windows 10 edition isn't updated (v1.13.1) but the switch version is so I cant play with my friends since there are no new updates to the pc version. why is that?...
  10. How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?: Anyone know how to set up cross-platform multiplayer online on Minecraft(new Bedrock edition updates) with players on PS4 and PS VITA on Minecraft- Beta and Minecraft- xbox one edition on Xbox...