Minecraft updates for offline Xbox's

Discus and support Minecraft updates for offline Xbox's in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased four copies of Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition game discs to play on four 360 consoles that are unable to connect to the internet to acquire... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WeedChiefer, Mar 14, 2014.

1. WeedChiefer
    WeedChiefer Guest

I purchased four copies of Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition game discs to play on four 360 consoles that are unable to connect to the internet to acquire any new updates. Is it possible to download the updates onto an external drive and then upload them onto
    the console's? If so, how could I accomplish this most efficiently? I am somewhat new to computers, but learning quickly, so please be use details. Thanks

:)

WeedChiefer, Mar 14, 2014
  2. kmazziotta
    kmazziotta Guest
    Offline Updates for Minecraft

Does anyone know how to get the updates for Minecraft Xbox 360 without an internet connection?

This Xbox 360 is not connected to the internet (and never will be), but I can access the internet on my laptop (obviously).

I'm looking for a way to put the update on a USB flash drive and then install it on the Xbox 360.

There are websites that claim to be able to do this, but they all seem suspect (hacking sites, etc).

I'm looking for the official way to do this.

kmazziotta, Mar 14, 2014
  3. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest
    I just bought a new xbox today and I can't get past the Update Screen .. can I get an official response?

I believe there are issues withy live service which will affect updates. Your guys xbox's are ok. Patience I know it sucks. Also you can try the offline update it is working for some.

Merlin4421, Mar 14, 2014
Thema:

1. Minecraft updates for offline Xbox's - Similar Threads - Minecraft updates offline

2. Minecraft not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not updating: I downloaded xbox insider hub then i used minecraft beta for 1.13 then i couldn't change it back to 1.14 so i deleted xbox insider hub and minecraft then i downloaded minecraft back now im stuck...
  3. Minecraft update xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft update xbox one edition: I ought Minecraft Xbox One Edition new and the game says that i can get for free the Newest version but it dont works. Can you help me? Or do you know how i get that version for free?...
  4. New update won’t play minecraft save file

in XboX Insiders
    New update won’t play minecraft save file: Lost many-year minecraft save when preview updated earlier this week. It’s still there but Xbox won’t recognize it; even works still on my other non updated Xbox. Anybody else had this problem?...
  5. Minecraft aktualizacja xbox one [Mod Transaltion - Minecraft Xbox One update]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft aktualizacja xbox one [Mod Transaltion - Minecraft Xbox One update]: [img] Witam mam problem z minecraftem (wersja pudełkowa z 7dlc) chce go zaktualizować do najnowszej wersji lecz nie mogę po wejsciu do gry pisze że mogę zaktualizowac grę za darmo lecz odsyła mnie...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update: Even though Minecraft v1.14 has been released, my Minecraft is still v1.12.1 and I can't seem to figure out why it won't update. I have had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for months and since now it...
  7. Minecraft Update Error 0x80D03801 Again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Update Error 0x80D03801 Again: Hey. Just looked trough this forum and after some searching found out that the same problems existed in may 2019 and june ore july so with the previous updates of Minecraft :-/ The Update got...
  8. Minecraft Isn't Updating. Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Isn't Updating. Xbox One: I'm trying to update Minecraft to "Aquatic" and "Village and Pillage"; but when I get taken to the Microsoft store it says i have to buy Minecraft. 8d69a143-7e92-4039-b02d-3c2c333e39d5
  9. A Update For Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Update For Minecraft: I've been trying to update my minecraft every since the better together update. Its now the village and pillage update. Every time I got to the store it insists I buy it even though I own the...
  10. Offline Updates for Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline Updates for Minecraft: Does anyone know how to get the updates for Minecraft Xbox 360 without an internet connection? This Xbox 360 is not connected to the internet (and never will be), but I can access the internet on...