Minecraft updates for offline Xbox's

Discus and support Minecraft updates for offline Xbox's in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased four copies of Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition game discs to play on four 360 consoles that are unable to connect to the internet to acquire... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WeedChiefer, Mar 14, 2014.

1. WeedChiefer
    WeedChiefer Guest

I purchased four copies of Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition game discs to play on four 360 consoles that are unable to connect to the internet to acquire any new updates. Is it possible to download the updates onto an external drive and then upload them onto
    the console's? If so, how could I accomplish this most efficiently? I am somewhat new to computers, but learning quickly, so please be use details. Thanks

:)

WeedChiefer, Mar 14, 2014
  2. kmazziotta
    kmazziotta Guest
    Offline Updates for Minecraft

Does anyone know how to get the updates for Minecraft Xbox 360 without an internet connection?

This Xbox 360 is not connected to the internet (and never will be), but I can access the internet on my laptop (obviously).

I'm looking for a way to put the update on a USB flash drive and then install it on the Xbox 360.

There are websites that claim to be able to do this, but they all seem suspect (hacking sites, etc).

I'm looking for the official way to do this.

kmazziotta, Mar 14, 2014
  3. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest
    I just bought a new xbox today and I can't get past the Update Screen .. can I get an official response?

I believe there are issues withy live service which will affect updates. Your guys xbox's are ok. Patience I know it sucks. Also you can try the offline update it is working for some.

Merlin4421, Mar 14, 2014
  4. KarmasABlitz Win User

Game loads to a black screen

Update; Lagging in single player offline game

Minecraft is only game to load, but takes 15 minutes and lags while offline
  5. The1337gamer Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 UK Disc Edition?

This is aimed at offline users though. It's kinda of pointless for most people who have access to Xbox Live because Minecraft will be continually updated.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I cant update minecraft/ No puedo actualizar Minecraft

To play Minecraft: Xbox One Edition from a disc, you’ll need to install it while in offline mode on your Xbox One. Once the installation is complete, launch the game before connecting to Xbox Live again.
    You’ll be able to play Minecraft: Xbox One Edition from that disc going forward, whether you are online or offline.

Visit
    minecraft.net/article/better-together-update-here
    for more info.
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft One Edition suck on trial screen?

Hello KC,

Sorry for the issue with your saves. The only way to play Minecraft Xbox one edition is by disc. You can check it out here on the

Minecraft updates and versions

Note To play Minecraft: Xbox One Edition from a disc, you’ll need to install it while in offline mode on your Xbox One. Once the installation is complete, launch the game before connecting to Xbox Live again. You’ll be able to play
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition from that disc going forward, whether you are online or offline.

Once you do that you can than load your 360 save files to the Xbox one edition.

Thanks,

Brad
  8. mikipapa Win User

MineCraft

I can not play MineCraft second player to connect offline backups deleted at home,update again, this solution is not repaired
Thema:

1. Minecraft updates for offline Xbox's - Similar Threads - Minecraft updates offline

2. Minecraft won't update! (I've already gone to the three-dots and tried to do it manually)

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft won't update! (I've already gone to the three-dots and tried to do it manually): I've been trying to update Minecraft for windows 10 for the past 3 hours and I haven't made progress. I already tried updating it from the store manually, Reset and troubleshoot the Microsoft...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update: I am on pc and for some reason, my Minecraft won't update from 1.16.1 to 1.16.2. I've tried almost everything. I went to the store and tried to "get updates" and it said I was up to date. I then...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 RTX beta, No RTX after update

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft windows 10 RTX beta, No RTX after update: I'm on the RTX beta program for Minecraft and all was well, worked fine. now windows has updated Minecraft to 1.16.1 and there is no RTX option anymore. can I go back to 1.15? submitted by...
  5. Minecraft update 1.16.1

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft update 1.16.1: I cant update my minecraft windows 10 edition mine is stuck with 1.14.60 but the others have 1.16.1 also I cant join on any realms fcdb8f57-3929-481f-94ab-8505626fc67b
  6. Minecraft RTX beta will not update on my pc!

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX beta will not update on my pc!: I have opted to join the Minecraft RTX beta, but every time I've tried to update Minecraft, Minecraft will not update and I'm left with not RTX Minecraft, can any of y'all help me? submitted by...
  7. Minecraft update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft update: After the 1.16 update, I lost all of my pack purchases on my Xbox one Minecraft account. I also cant access realms anymore. Is this happening to anyone else? Can it be fixed?...
  8. Anyone in alpha skip ahead having issues with minecraft since the nether update?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone in alpha skip ahead having issues with minecraft since the nether update?: My One X crashes a lot playing minecraft none of my other friends have had any issues submitted by /u/zPureAssassiNz [link] [comments]
  9. My Minecraft won’t work but it updated and everything but won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft won’t work but it updated and everything but won’t work: When i get into minecraft it work perfectly fine until the Market place it says im unable to connect. Servers like the hive and stuff wont come up and my internet is perfectly fine. Then i...
  10. Offline Updates for Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline Updates for Minecraft: Does anyone know how to get the updates for Minecraft Xbox 360 without an internet connection? This Xbox 360 is not connected to the internet (and never will be), but I can access the internet on...