Minecraft version change

Discus and support Minecraft version change in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm planning on adding some mods to my xbox and its on the most recent version so I was wonering if there was a way to add mods to my xbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MatthewRios1, Mar 8, 2021.

1. MatthewRios1
    MatthewRios1 Guest

Minecraft version change

I'm planning on adding some mods to my xbox and its on the most recent version so I was wonering if there was a way to add mods to my xbox.

:)

MatthewRios1, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Minecraft version change

There is no way of adding external mods to the Minecraft on Xbox as its against their ToS. The best version for modding would be the Minecraft Java Edition, which is PC only.
  3. Yousef Islam Win User

why minecraft bites on xbox

There are going to be some patches/updates for the disappointed PC Minecraft pros eventually.

But you should have expected change when you bought Minecraft (XBOX 360 VERSION).
  4. XIPARKYXI Win User

Minecraft version windows10 how to change to java edition

Hi,

I mistakenly purchased for my child the minecraft's windows 10 version and I would to know if its possible to change to Minecraft's Java edition version.

thanks very much for helping me.
    Windows 10 minecraft and java edition are both two different types of Editions unfortunately you would have to buy the java edition on the minecraft website.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

My copy of Minecraft can be played on Xbox but not PC

6. King Rapid Win User

Is it possible to play on one account in different places?

Your brothers would have to make an account on the pc version of Minecraft because the pc version of Minecraft and Xbox version of minecraft are two different servers.
Thema:

Minecraft version change

1. Minecraft version change - Similar Threads - Minecraft version change

2. Minecraft game for PC always download beta version in any PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft game for PC always download beta version in any PC.: Hello. Need some help with game minecraft for PC. I have account with this game , but if i enter this account using microsoft store on any pc i always download beta version of minecraft....
  3. Joining minecraft beta for caves and cliffs update? But not in the latest version?

in XboX Insiders
    Joining minecraft beta for caves and cliffs update? But not in the latest version?: I tried everything to fix this. I cant get in the caves and cliffs update. It keeps sending me to the old versions of it submitted by /u/dumbStormtrooper818 [link] [comments]
  4. When trying to play the new Minecraft beta, It puts me in a 1.16 version and not the new...

in XboX Insiders
    When trying to play the new Minecraft beta, It puts me in a 1.16 version and not the new...: I don’t know how to change the version, haven’t seen this happening anywhere else plz help. submitted by /u/Brisingr7 [link] [comments]
  5. Hi! So, will joining the Minecraft insiders edition on Xbox, effect the bedrock version on pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Hi! So, will joining the Minecraft insiders edition on Xbox, effect the bedrock version on pc?: What the title says submitted by /u/potatopoweredcar [link] [comments]
  6. I Own Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox , i brought it on my Xbox can i then get this version on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Own Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox , i brought it on my Xbox can i then get this version on PC?: I brought minecraft on my xbox yesterday night and thought i would be able to install it on my Laptop using the xbox app or microsofts website, however it does not show on either, any help on...
  7. Minecraft Versions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Versions: I would like to download a texture pack for Minecraft but I need to play on 1.16.40. My current version is 1.16.201. Is there a way to download and play on older versions of Minecraft on my xbox?...
  8. Minecraft version windows10 how to change to java edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft version windows10 how to change to java edition: Hi, I mistakenly purchased for my child the minecraft's windows 10 version and I would to know if its possible to change to Minecraft's Java edition version. thanks very much for helping me....
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 change / upgrade to Java version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 change / upgrade to Java version: Hi, My son accidently bought Minecraft for Windows10 instead of the Java version. Is is possible to cancel Windows 10 and then buy Java or could one upgrade from Win10 to Java? I have sent a...
  10. How do I change my minecraft version on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change my minecraft version on Xbox one: I was wondering how i could change the minecraft version i am using for xbox one. I cant find the answer anywhere. Please help!! 92daee41-d8a2-41d6-9333-ef43bce73078