Minecraft version issue

Discus and support Minecraft version issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So maybe one of you tech wizards can help me. I have minecraft 10 installed on my PC, Xbox1 and android. All are fully updated yet for some reason my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RossWhitehorne, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Minecraft version issue

So maybe one of you tech wizards can help me. I have minecraft 10 installed on my PC, Xbox1 and android. All are fully updated yet for some reason my xbox is version 1.13.0.5 but my android and PC are 1.12.0.28. Is there a reason why those arent 1.13 yet
    even though they are all the same game so it wont let me cross play with an outdated client.

:)

RossWhitehorne, Aug 12, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Minecraft issues with realm copy

sounds like an issue with the version of minecraft.

It sounds like the realm was created on a newer version of minecraft than what you have installed. Just check for an update to minecraft.
  3. zx Dovahkiin xz Win User

Minecraft version issue

Hello!

I believe it may be because you have the Beta Preview version of Minecraft on your Xbox! You are able to unenroll the Beta version of Minecraft through the Xbox Insider Hub app.

Follow this if you need:

Insider Content > Minecraft > Manage > Unenroll

You will need to uninstall and reinstall the game for this to take effect.

Hope this helps!

NOTE: Keep in mind that any worlds you have played as you were on the Beta version will be unplayable with the earlier version.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Minecraft version issue

Hi there Ross,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with Minecraft versions and updates.

• Have you tried to re-install the games on the devices?

I recommend reaching out to the Minecraft support and Minecraft
    Forum Support
    for further in-game assistance with updates and development of the game.

Hope this helps.
  5. CatchyWater7200 Win User

Local multiplayer Minecraft guests can't interact with world

I checked out the minecraft forum, but all discussion there is older and only for the "Xbox One Edition" version of Minecraft, which is effectively discontinued, and doesn't have the multiplayer problem.

My issue is with the "regular" (?) version of Minecraft on Xbox (not the Xbox One Edition) ...btw, whoever came up with these two versions is a moron...
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

minecraft realms

Check which versions of Minecraft you are playing in order to understand if the issue is caused by the difference in the game edition version.
Thema:

Minecraft version issue

1. Minecraft version issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft version issue

2. Can’t download latest version of Minecraft without paying for it again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download latest version of Minecraft without paying for it again.: Hi, I own Minecraft on Xbox one as a physical game with a disk, and I just got back to playing after a long time and now it says to download the most recent version for free but when I do it wants...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition "Unable to connect to world" Problem on version 1.12.0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition "Unable to connect to world" Problem on version 1.12.0: So I've been having Issues joining my friend's in Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Window's 10. My problem is that it say's "Unable to connect to world". I've been trying to do the things it says in...
  4. Can a world in Minecraft that is created in the Xbox Insider version of Minecraft be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can a world in Minecraft that is created in the Xbox Insider version of Minecraft be...: My friends and I play on a world (There's 6 of us) and we all play on the beta version of Minecraft. We are thinking about opting out of the beta and uploading our world to a realm. Is this...
  5. Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update: Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update I am on xbox one console playing Minecraft, NOT the old xbox one version. I am stuck on Minecraft 1.12 because it shows no available update. It...
  6. 我的win10版minecraft为什么会显示无法进行在线多人游戏 [Translate] Why my win10 version of minecraft shows that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我的win10版minecraft为什么会显示无法进行在线多人游戏 [Translate] Why my win10 version of minecraft shows that...: 我的这个win10版是买JAVA版送的,我每次玩的时候为什么会显示 法进行在线多人游戏。我试着去搜索上面那个网站,但是怎么也搜不到。有人知道这个 账户设置在哪吗 [img] [Translate by Mod] My win10 version is to buy JAVA version sent, every time I play why i can not show...
  7. On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help: Hello. so i have this world i have been playing on for months, and i have sunk hours into it. A while back i went to my cousins house when my world was just beginning, and i synced the data from...
  8. Problème de version Minecraft -[Translation - Minecraft version problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de version Minecraft -[Translation - Minecraft version problem]: Bonjour, je vous écris aujourd'hui pour vous demander votre aide sur le jeu Minecraft. En effet je suis sous la version 1.13.0.2 tandis que mon ami lui est sur la version 1.12 ainsi je ne peux...
  9. Minecraft : Version bedrock Nintendo Switch [Serveurs]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft : Version bedrock Nintendo Switch [Serveurs]: Bonjour, Je n'ai pas trop compris cette partie de la FAQ dédié la Nintendo Switch 《Où sont les serveurs et les domaines ? Les domaines sont désormais disponibles sur Nintendo Switch en...
  10. Unable to log in at my account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log in at my account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch version: Hi I wanted to know why It's show an error when I try to sicronize my xbox account to my Nintendo Switch at Minecraft. It says that it have an error micronizing the Microsoft account to the...