Minecraft version issue

Discus and support Minecraft version issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So maybe one of you tech wizards can help me. I have minecraft 10 installed on my PC, Xbox1 and android. All are fully updated yet for some reason my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RossWhitehorne, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Minecraft version issue

So maybe one of you tech wizards can help me. I have minecraft 10 installed on my PC, Xbox1 and android. All are fully updated yet for some reason my xbox is version 1.13.0.5 but my android and PC are 1.12.0.28. Is there a reason why those arent 1.13 yet
    even though they are all the same game so it wont let me cross play with an outdated client.

:)

RossWhitehorne, Aug 12, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Minecraft issues with realm copy

sounds like an issue with the version of minecraft.

It sounds like the realm was created on a newer version of minecraft than what you have installed. Just check for an update to minecraft.
  3. zx Dovahkiin xz Win User

Minecraft version issue

Hello!

I believe it may be because you have the Beta Preview version of Minecraft on your Xbox! You are able to unenroll the Beta version of Minecraft through the Xbox Insider Hub app.

Follow this if you need:

Insider Content > Minecraft > Manage > Unenroll

You will need to uninstall and reinstall the game for this to take effect.

Hope this helps!

NOTE: Keep in mind that any worlds you have played as you were on the Beta version will be unplayable with the earlier version.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Minecraft version issue

Hi there Ross,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with Minecraft versions and updates.

• Have you tried to re-install the games on the devices?

I recommend reaching out to the Minecraft support and Minecraft
    Forum Support
    for further in-game assistance with updates and development of the game.

Hope this helps.
  5. CatchyWater7200 Win User

Local multiplayer Minecraft guests can't interact with world

I checked out the minecraft forum, but all discussion there is older and only for the "Xbox One Edition" version of Minecraft, which is effectively discontinued, and doesn't have the multiplayer problem.

My issue is with the "regular" (?) version of Minecraft on Xbox (not the Xbox One Edition) ...btw, whoever came up with these two versions is a moron...
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

minecraft realms

Check which versions of Minecraft you are playing in order to understand if the issue is caused by the difference in the game edition version.
Thema:

Minecraft version issue

1. Minecraft version issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft version issue

2. Minecraft Java Version

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Java Version: Yes i have the Windows 10 version and the Java version i bought the Fallout Mashup Texture Pack and i wonder if i can install it on the java version too cc0b3d06-88d7-4c49-a0b5-d60efb557ebd
  3. Minecraft world synced old version of world please help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world synced old version of world please help!!: Minecraft world syncd an old version of my world. I was logging into the world as I normally would and all of a sudden I was playing an old version of my world... half the stuff that I had was...
  4. Minecraft Version Refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Version Refund: Hi there, I'm wondering if I can get a refund for a version of Minecraft that was ordered by mistake. I ordered the Windows 10 version by accident and would like the Java version instead. Is it...
  5. Minecraft Version Compatability

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Version Compatability: Hi! My son created a cool world on Minecraft PE on his phone. We have been trying for hours to figure out how to get that world off of his phone and imported into Minecraft Windows 10 edition on...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 change / upgrade to Java version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 change / upgrade to Java version: Hi, My son accidently bought Minecraft for Windows10 instead of the Java version. Is is possible to cancel Windows 10 and then buy Java or could one upgrade from Win10 to Java? I have sent a...
  7. Minecraft Version Help?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Version Help?!?: I just got minecraft for christmas (2019) also in disc form, and the version is really old! It’s like 1.2 or something like that. I already looked for updates but nothing shows up. How do I get...
  8. Minecraft (New version) on switch won’t let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (New version) on switch won’t let me play: THIS IS FOR THE SWITCH BEDROCK EDITION. Ok so ever since i got the adventure time mashup pack, not just the worlds with that texture or world active, but ALL worlds have started saying “an error...
  9. 마인크래프트 윈도우 10 버전 환불[Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 version refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    마인크래프트 윈도우 10 버전 환불[Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 version refund]: 마이크로소프트 스 어에서 약 3만원을 주 마인크래프트를 샀습니다. 하지만 가 원하던거랑 다른 에디션이어서 환불을 하 싶습니다. [Translation-I bought Minecraft for about 30,000 won from the Microsoft Store. But it's a different edition than I wanted,...
  10. Minecraft PS4 version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 version: Well, before I get into this, let me say I messed up on my own when making these accounts a while back. BUT nonetheless, I managed to mess it up again... I have 2 Microsoft accounts, one for me...